Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off?

Discus and support Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have one of the Regular Xbox 360 Headset's with Bluetooth and it will connect with my device then a couple of seconds after it disconnects from that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sopetard666, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Sopetard666
    Sopetard666 Guest

Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off?

I have one of the Regular Xbox 360 Headset's with Bluetooth and it will connect with my device then a couple of seconds after it disconnects from that device and turns off?

It has a full battery.

It has only one device synced to it and i don't know what to do?

:)

Sopetard666, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

Here is a full explaination of how to connect your Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset to any other bluetooth device along with any troubleshooting problems you might find! Hope it helps!

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

QuietLittleLiz, Feb 22, 2014
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..

OCRyzen, Feb 22, 2014
  4. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Im trying to use a custom bluetooth headset

MCaaron22, if you read what you just linked to you will see just a little under the picture at the top of the page "Note Bluetooth mode is only for operation with Bluetooth devices. The Xbox 360 console does not support Bluetooth technology."

The headset acts like a regular wireless headset for use with the 360 but it has a bluetooth mode so you can use it with bluetooth devices. The 360 has no bluetooth.
  6. QuietLittleLiz Win User

Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

7. Dirty Loco Win User

Question about headsets (Not sure if this is the correct forum to inquire about accessories)

The Xbox bluetooth headset doesn't actually connect to the Xbox using a bluetooth connection. It's actually a dual purpose device. It will connect to the Xbox in the same way every other headset does. When you change it to
    bluetooth (a different mode), you can then connect it to bluetooth enabled devices.

You could potentially connect the headset to a PS3 through bluetooth mode.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox360/A...unication/Xbox360WirelessHeadsetWithBluetooth
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

unpair a headset

From the turtle beach support site:

"If you're unable to pair your headset to a particular Bluetooth device (smartphone/tablet), or if you are able to pair the headset to the device, but are unable to hear any audio playing in the headset,
    we recommend resetting the headset's Bluetooth interface and then re-pairing it to your Bluetooth device.

To complete the Bluetooth reset/re-pair process, please follow the steps below:

**PLEASE NOTE: Before starting this process, go into the Bluetooth settings of the device you are pairing the headset to (smartphone, mobile device, etc). Make sure to disconnect from and delete/"forget" the
    headset on that device. The Elite headset should no longer be listed as an available device in the Bluetooth settings. This step is important, as the rest of this process will not work properly if this is not done first.**

1. Power the headset off.

2. Press and hold BOTH the

[​IMG]
    (Power) and
    [​IMG]
    (Game
    Volume Up) buttons on the Left Earcup. Continue to hold the
    [​IMG]
    and

[​IMG]
    buttons after you hear the 'Powering On' voice prompt until the Bluetooth LED on the Right Earcup flashes red three times (5-8
    seconds). Then let go of the buttons.

NOTE: The headset's Bluetooth interface will now be reset and no longer paired to any Bluetooth devices. It will need to be re-paired to your Bluetooth audio device (smartphone/tablet).

3. Press and hold the
    [​IMG]
    (Bluetooth) button on the Left Earcup until the Bluetooth
    LED shuts off. Then press and hold the
    [​IMG]
    button again until you hear a voice prompt announce 'Pairing Bluetooth'.

4. Enable 'Search' mode in the Bluetooth Settings on your smartphone/tablet (varies by OS). Select the headset when it appears under your list of Bluetooth devices and it will connect automatically. If
    you're prompted for a passcode, enter '0000'.

The headset will now be paired to your Bluetooth device and you should be able to hear audio playback.

If you're still unable to hear audio through the headset from your Bluetooth device, please
    contact our Support Team for further assistance"
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off? - Similar Threads - 360 headset Bluetooth

2. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  3. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  4. Using a PC headset with 3.5mm jack on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a PC headset with 3.5mm jack on Xbox 360: So I recently picked up an original Xbox 360, and, decided to buy a 3.5mm female to 2.5mm male adapter, so that I could plug my headset, or at the very least some earbuds, into the console, to...
  5. Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360: Hi, im hoping someone will be able to finally help me with an issue i have been having with my Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless headset which i have had for a few years now. About a year and half now...
  6. Wired headset won't work with Xox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired headset won't work with Xox 360: I have an Xbox 360 that was bought new as a Christmas present. It came with a wired headset that has one earpiece and a microphone. Initially, I thought it had to be installed on the Xbox itself...
  7. Xbox 360 wired headset to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired headset to PC: I just bought an Xbox 360 Headset a few months ago to chat with people on my Xbox 360. After a few months I got board and couldn't afford to play with people with Gold anymore. I was wondering if...
  8. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????: Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for...
  9. Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360: I have a pair of Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset and I have had them for a while now and was wondering if I can connect them to my XBOX 360 S. I want to use them while...
  10. Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset: I got an Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, when I plug it in it will charge, I'll let it charge until the light(whether blue or green) is constant. I unplug it and hold the power button for a bit...