Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off?

Discus and support Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have one of the Regular Xbox 360 Headset's with Bluetooth and it will connect with my device then a couple of seconds after it disconnects from that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sopetard666, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Sopetard666
    Sopetard666 Guest

Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off?

I have one of the Regular Xbox 360 Headset's with Bluetooth and it will connect with my device then a couple of seconds after it disconnects from that device and turns off?

It has a full battery.

It has only one device synced to it and i don't know what to do?

:)

Sopetard666, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

Here is a full explaination of how to connect your Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset to any other bluetooth device along with any troubleshooting problems you might find! Hope it helps!

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

QuietLittleLiz, Feb 22, 2014
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..

OCRyzen, Feb 22, 2014
  4. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Im trying to use a custom bluetooth headset

MCaaron22, if you read what you just linked to you will see just a little under the picture at the top of the page "Note Bluetooth mode is only for operation with Bluetooth devices. The Xbox 360 console does not support Bluetooth technology."

The headset acts like a regular wireless headset for use with the 360 but it has a bluetooth mode so you can use it with bluetooth devices. The 360 has no bluetooth.
  6. QuietLittleLiz Win User

Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

7. Dirty Loco Win User

Question about headsets (Not sure if this is the correct forum to inquire about accessories)

The Xbox bluetooth headset doesn't actually connect to the Xbox using a bluetooth connection. It's actually a dual purpose device. It will connect to the Xbox in the same way every other headset does. When you change it to
    bluetooth (a different mode), you can then connect it to bluetooth enabled devices.

You could potentially connect the headset to a PS3 through bluetooth mode.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox360/A...unication/Xbox360WirelessHeadsetWithBluetooth
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Pairing my Xbox 360 Bluetooth headset to 'another console'

Greetings, Ed the Penguin! Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your headset to connect to another device. Can you do me a favor and take a look at this troubleshooting page:

You might want to clear the list of Bluetooth devices from the headset and try to connect it again. Let me know if the problem persists after following these steps. Thanks a bunch! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off? - Similar Threads - 360 headset Bluetooth

2. Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware: Is it possible to connect my new 'Wireless Xbox 360 Halo Reach Headset' to my laptop by using some kind of Bluetooth adapter without having to buy or install a piece of hardware? I was hoping that...
  3. 360 Wireless headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Wireless headset problem: Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4 lights blinking in unison to indicate fully...
  4. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  5. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  6. Using a PC headset with 3.5mm jack on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a PC headset with 3.5mm jack on Xbox 360: So I recently picked up an original Xbox 360, and, decided to buy a 3.5mm female to 2.5mm male adapter, so that I could plug my headset, or at the very least some earbuds, into the console, to...
  7. Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360: Hi, im hoping someone will be able to finally help me with an issue i have been having with my Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless headset which i have had for a few years now. About a year and half now...
  8. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????: Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for...
  9. Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360: I have a pair of Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset and I have had them for a while now and was wondering if I can connect them to my XBOX 360 S. I want to use them while...
  10. Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset: I got an Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, when I plug it in it will charge, I'll let it charge until the light(whether blue or green) is constant. I unplug it and hold the power button for a bit...