XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games

Discus and support XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX 360 how can I play Xbox Games 089c6049-ce1c-4321-9f1d-882598cf919c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EmersonParrott, Mar 15, 2019.

1. XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games

XBOX 360 how can I play Xbox Games

:)

EmersonParrott, Mar 15, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

they have to be compatible.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Emerson,

Original Xbox games were backwards compatible on Xbox 360's for quite awhile when the Xbox 360 was in it's prime by simply putting in the disc but I don't think backwards compatibility on the Xbox 360 works as well as it used to since backwards compatibility
    has moved on to the Xbox One. The Xbox One can play Xbox original games by simply putting in the disc or you can buy digital licenses.

You can try inserting a disc into your Xbox 360 and see if it works but it may not be supported anymore.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

In order to play Original Xbox titles, your console must have an installed official Xbox 360 Hard Drive. This drive will have a partition that has the needed emulation files to run the OG titles.

This Wikipedia article
    , while not official, is a good resource for which games from the OG Xbox are compatible on Xbox 360. Incidentaly, only a very small fraction of those are back-compatible on Xbox One.
  5. Smwutches Win User

For backwards compatibility to work on the 360, the console has to have an official MS 360 hard drive and the game has to be compatible. You can see a list of backwards compatible games for the 360 here
  6. Intwaydomayla Win User

Using an old hard drive

I am wondering if I can use a hard drive I removed from a old regular xbox externally on my 360. My goal is to play the old regular xbox games. It is said that you just need a hard drive to play the games. So can I hookup that drive I took out of the regular
    xbox and use it externally with my 360???
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games - Similar Threads - 360 play regular

2. Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...: I want to play Destiny on my Xbox 360 but it tells me that it requires an Xbox 360 hard drive to play. I have tried formatting my usb, but the configure now or customize never show up. I have used...
  3. Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams: This app quit working several months ago. I am logged on with Twitch account and can see the people I follow, but when i try to play any stream the little spinning circle in the middle of the...
  4. Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox 360 no Xbox One 9Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox (Play Diablo 3 for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox 360 no Xbox One 9Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox (Play Diablo 3 for Xbox...: Eu tenho o Diablo III Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition para Xbox 360 em mídia digital e comprei recentemente o Xbox One S e queria saber se tem como jogar o Diablo III que eu comprei no Xbox...
  5. Neither download nor disk will play on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither download nor disk will play on xbox 360: Hello, I have an xbox 360 E 4gb. Purchased Ninja Gaiden Black for download and discovered I needed more GB. Purchased 120g hard drive and tried repeated downloads but game simply would not...
  6. Playing 360 on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing 360 on Xbox one: I created a new account on my xbox one s and when i go to play a 360 game i cant use the account to sign in and play. I tried to download the account and it says theres a problem with my...
  7. Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One: Lost literally years worth of saves and game progress over the weekend. April 21st, saved games are there.. the 22nd, they are gone. This is an ongoing problem for the 360 backward compat games I...
  8. Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?: Like the title says, has anyone ever remember the Decay series? Or played it? I did. And it was a darn good game, one of the best indie games I ever played. Info for those who haven't played, or...
  9. New Games with Gold not playing after downloading on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Games with Gold not playing after downloading on Xbox 360: I have recently and repeatedly tried to download April 2019's first free Games with Gold game Star Wars Battlefront II but after downloading and pressing "play now", I keep getting: "Game Error...
  10. i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360: i bought a 30 days suscripcion to xbox live gold few days ago, when i downloaded the game a message appears saying that is not available. I don't now what to do and it's seems this doesn't have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. to play regular x box on the 360

2. can i play regular xbox in 360 xbox