Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

Discus and support Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bree Maria, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Bree Maria
    Bree Maria Guest

I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard.

I made researches to know how to update it. I just had to ‘Test Xbox Live Connection’ in the network settings. But every time I do, it tells me that every account would be signed off. So I continued. After the proccess, the dashboard was updated
    but I was logged out. So I logged in to my main account and the dashboard returns to what it was before.

This happened to all the accounts (that i made before the update) in my xbox 360.

How can I update my main account’s dashboard?

:)

Bree Maria, Oct 1, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Updates for the system dashboard are not tied to an account.

The system is updated for the console, and regardless of what account signs in, they should get the updated dashboard.

Please check Xbox 360 Operating System Versions and System Updates for the most up to date system version, with 2.0.17544.0 being currently
    the most up to date version released Aug. 21st 2019.

Go to the console settings, and under System Information you should see the dashboard version number. If it doesn't show 2.0.17544.0, but earlier versions like 2.0.17526.0 or 2.0.17502.0 or even older versions, update your console again.

It is normal for your account to be signed out, as I said before, the dashboard version is for the whole console, not a specific account.

What exactly do you mean "the dashboard returned to it's older version"? Does the dashboard layout look different than

this screenshot of the current dashboard
    ? Or does it look like this
    previous dashboard iteration
    with a 3D look?
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

The dashboard is built Into the system update, you don't even need to sign in as long as you've got internet connection then it'll do the dashboard (system) update when there is one available
  4. Bree Maria Win User

I checked the dashboard version number, it show 2.0.17544.0.

Ive seen other dashboard layouts that
    look like this
    , which I know is the latest version, mine looks similar to it but without some few features like bing, apps, tv, and some menus like games, videos and music. In my menu there’s only home, social, games & apps, and settings.
  5. Bree Maria Win User

I also tried deleting my account. Once it was removed, the dashboard was in its latest update. I downloaded my previous account and signed in, the dashboard returned to its previous version.
  6. Decky2005 Win User

The Original Xbox game Called Street Hoops....

How can I update Street Hoops onto my Xbox360 is that even possible?
    i am sorry but you can not update the game unless the game developer specifically makes an update update for Xbox 360
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard? - Similar Threads - 360 update specific

2. Can the Xbox 360 get updated more frequently instead of like once a month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the Xbox 360 get updated more frequently instead of like once a month: Can the Xbox 360 be updated more frequently 441a066d-7b4b-438c-8c25-64e7883d2e2d
  3. Xbox 360 Won't Update Status Code - 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Won't Update Status Code - 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 0570: My xbox 360 says that I won't be able to connect to xbox live unless I download the update, however to download the update I need to access xbox live. The status code I get after the failed update...
  4. Xbox 360 update won't install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update won't install: My xbox 360 will not accept any new updates. I've tried deleting all previous updates and then downloading them again and I've tried to install the updates using a flash drive. But nothing seems...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont update

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox 360 wont update: My Xbox 360 wont update If you are connected to the internet follow the steps that the other commenters have left, but it could be caused by an unstable connection or something else....
  6. Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems: Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems I'm getting a message: The update cannot be downloaded. Status code: 4467-0000-0080--300-8007-000F Maybe someone has an idea how to solve this problem?...
  7. Xbox 360 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Update: Hi i am wanting to get on my 360 but when i try to update it it says status code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570 please help me figure this out. 2443bef9-52ea-4d40-851c-67959db9833c
  8. Xbox 360 Wireless adapter not working after latest windows update (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wireless adapter not working after latest windows update (windows 10): Same issue as here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-device-driver-for/211e90fc-d16e-47ef-aea2-e0323491dec1 ROG G75VM on Windows 10 here, so windows...
  9. Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert: I am trying to play some backwards compatible games like Bioshock Infinite but nothing happens when I insert the Xbox 360 game disc. Every video I have seen on this shows a dialogue box opening up...
  10. Unable to pass the update screen on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pass the update screen on Xbox 360: I have purchased the used Xbox 360 and don't know which disc was used to update. Now, i am unable to go to dashboard also it just boots up with the below mentioned error screen. Also, i tried...