Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

Discus and support Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bree Maria, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Bree Maria
    Bree Maria Guest

I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard.

I made researches to know how to update it. I just had to ‘Test Xbox Live Connection’ in the network settings. But every time I do, it tells me that every account would be signed off. So I continued. After the proccess, the dashboard was updated
    but I was logged out. So I logged in to my main account and the dashboard returns to what it was before.

This happened to all the accounts (that i made before the update) in my xbox 360.

How can I update my main account’s dashboard?

:)

Bree Maria, Oct 1, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Updates for the system dashboard are not tied to an account.

The system is updated for the console, and regardless of what account signs in, they should get the updated dashboard.

Please check Xbox 360 Operating System Versions and System Updates for the most up to date system version, with 2.0.17544.0 being currently
    the most up to date version released Aug. 21st 2019.

Go to the console settings, and under System Information you should see the dashboard version number. If it doesn't show 2.0.17544.0, but earlier versions like 2.0.17526.0 or 2.0.17502.0 or even older versions, update your console again.

It is normal for your account to be signed out, as I said before, the dashboard version is for the whole console, not a specific account.

What exactly do you mean "the dashboard returned to it's older version"? Does the dashboard layout look different than

this screenshot of the current dashboard
    ? Or does it look like this
    previous dashboard iteration
    with a 3D look?
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

The dashboard is built Into the system update, you don't even need to sign in as long as you've got internet connection then it'll do the dashboard (system) update when there is one available
  4. Bree Maria Win User

I checked the dashboard version number, it show 2.0.17544.0.

Ive seen other dashboard layouts that
    look like this
    , which I know is the latest version, mine looks similar to it but without some few features like bing, apps, tv, and some menus like games, videos and music. In my menu there’s only home, social, games & apps, and settings.
  5. Bree Maria Win User

I also tried deleting my account. Once it was removed, the dashboard was in its latest update. I downloaded my previous account and signed in, the dashboard returned to its previous version.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Game updates/No internet connection

I'm sure there is a way to get title updates without LIVE but I can not find the link so apologies. Might be worth Googling for the specific games he is looking for patches for as the developer might release them via their game specific or developer
    website or something?.

But
    here is a link explaining how to
    get the most recent console/system software update (dash). Look at the top left, he can use either copy to a usb flashdrive or burn to a cd.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard? - Similar Threads - 360 update specific

2. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  3. xbox 360 update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 update error: status code 4488-0000-3080-0508-D000-016B unable to download updates, because of this does not connect to xbox live, the site can not find information on this status code...
  4. ошибка обновления xbox 360 [Translate] Xbox 360 update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    ошибка обновления xbox 360 [Translate] Xbox 360 update error: код состояния 4488-0000-3080-0508-D000-016B не удается загрузить обновления, из-из этого не подключается к xbox live, на сайте не могу найти информацию по данному коду состояния [Translate by...
  5. XBOX 360 update error 4488-0000-3080-0508-D000-016B

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 update error 4488-0000-3080-0508-D000-016B: - Привет! при запуске запросов на обновление после нажатия кнопки ОК, он начал загрузку, а затем появляется сообщение о том, что он не может загрузить и дает код состояния...
  6. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  7. Xbox 360 system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 system update failed: When I turn on console it just goes to black and white screen saying system update failed status code 44764488B3802508C0000185. I can't get into guide to clear my cache or anything. I have the 320...
  8. USB flash drive 360 system update not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB flash drive 360 system update not working: I have a Fat32 formatted 128GB USB flash drive that I have unzipped the Xbox 360 system update to. The update does not begin when starting the console as the instructions says it should. I've...
  9. Xbox 360 started update on 9/23 - Status Code: 4467-4476-2780-0F00-C000-0034

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 started update on 9/23 - Status Code: 4467-4476-2780-0F00-C000-0034: Have an Xbox 360 Slim sitting unused for quite some time (have Xbox One). Started Mass Effect off game pass on XB1, decided to move onto Mass Effect 2 and 3, which I got for my 360. Turned on...
  10. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...