xbox 360 자동결제된 내역을 취소하고 싶습니다. (I want to cancel my Xbox 360 automatic payments.)

Discus and support xbox 360 자동결제된 내역을 취소하고 싶습니다. (I want to cancel my Xbox 360 automatic payments.) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 2월 25일 구독으로인하여 gold 멤버쉽이 자동결 되었으나 gold 멤버쉽으로 용되지않았 결 된 건을 승인취소하 싶습니다. 어떻게 해야 까요? [Translation] Due to the February 25th subscription, the Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 정일호, Mar 4, 2019.

1. 정일호
    정일호 Guest

xbox 360 자동결제된 내역을 취소하고 싶습니다. (I want to cancel my Xbox 360 automatic payments.)

2월 25일 구독으로인하여 gold 멤버쉽이 자동결 되었으나 gold 멤버쉽으로 용되지않았

결 된 건을 승인취소하 싶습니다.

어떻게 해야 까요?

[Translation]

Due to the February 25th subscription, the Gold membership has been automatically paid, but the gold membership has not been applied and I want to cancel the payment.

What should I do?

:)

정일호, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

I do apologize for the inconvenience you are running into with the billing of your Xbox Live Gold subscription. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they can assist you with this as we would not be able do much to assist on the Forums.

I hope this helps.
  3. DarthLegacy905 Win User

you can either cancel it from your account, or you can call, and the agents who work for MS Store can verify your account and also cancel the subscription for you.
  4. MARAJUANAAA Win User

I turn auto-renew off, still can't take a credit card off?

i have the same issue i canceled the automatic renewal on the xbox 360 website and they are still taking money from my bank, i am being charged £9.00 a month for zune which i didn't know or agree to. whats the point of canceling on the website if they still
    take the payments. xbox is a joke 100 ways to help pay for any xbox services but no help in canceling the payments. i tried the website is just gives me dead ends.
  5. youngfurrow Win User

family member removed from gold pack.?....

To XBOX LIVE,

I want to cancel my automatic payment to include my membership at the end of the current billing cycle.

Thanks in Advance!

Sharon S. Furrow
  6. AlteredWharf870 Win User

Xbox Live Subscription payment method

I want to remove the method of payment ( card) . But I can not do that , because the invoice for the automatic extension gold status xbox 360. Please remove the automatic renewal of the gold status and will invalidate the bill. I do not want to do again
    gold status .
Thema:

1. xbox 360 자동결제된 내역을 취소하고 싶습니다. (I want to cancel my Xbox 360 automatic payments.) - Similar Threads - 360 자동결제된 내역을

2. my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360: me up with 'functional problem.. service code SC553. serial no of machine is w672kb00422 there is a number 08457 445565, but i can't call it as i am now in the UK. please advise...
  3. Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile: Hello every one I having these 2 issues first : xbox360 games not loading or downloading profile (credentials error) . second : problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any...
  4. Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: true, it is nice that they have games for children to play on there. 77229fe4-ef88-49f2-b61a-033e657f22fc
  5. I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One: I have been a lifelong PlayStation guy, I just bought my very first Xbox a couple of weeks ago and now I know why I have never had one before. Why Microsoft and Xbox need to make everything so...
  6. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  7. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...
  8. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  9. Xbox 360 - Do some games simply have a bad frame rate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Do some games simply have a bad frame rate?: At first I thought there was a problem with my system or even the discs. I tried clearing the cache, formatting the drive, reinstalling updates, trying different systems, and trying different...
  10. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One: I bought the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for both 360 and XBox One and my One will not recognize the game anywhere. It is like the disk is not even there. My console is up to date and...