xbox 360 keeps disconnecting from xbox live when using Netflix

Discus and support xbox 360 keeps disconnecting from xbox live when using Netflix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox has started disconnecting from Netflix every time i watch something. I can only watch about 15 minutes at a time and it disconnects, then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveFtd1983, Aug 25, 2014.

1. SteveFtd1983
    SteveFtd1983 Guest

My xbox has started disconnecting from Netflix every time i watch something.

I can only watch about 15 minutes at a time and it disconnects, then takes me to the page asking me to sign in. However if i just go straight to the xbox home page (without signing back in first) it shows that i am signed in, which i find strange.

i only have this problem with Netflix, no games or other apps are affected. I use Netflix on other devices in my house and have had no rpoblems on them.

i have tried resetting my router and deleting, then re-installing Netflix but these have not helped

does anyone know what could be causing this?

:)

SteveFtd1983, Aug 25, 2014
  2. SteveFtd1983
    SteveFtd1983 Guest

About a month ago my xbox starting disconnecting when i watch stuff on Netflix. This only happens with Neftlix, there are no problems with games or any other apps.

It happens every 15-20 minutes when watching something and takes me to the page asking me to sign in again. But if i just go straight back to the xbox home page (without signing back in first) it comes up that i'm still signed in, which i though was pretty
    strange.

i use netflix on other devices in the house and there are no problems with them, and i have no other internet problems with anything.

i have tried resetting the router and deleting then re-installing Netflix, but it hasn't hepled.

does anyone know what could be causing this?

SteveFtd1983, Aug 25, 2014
  3. Riley225
    Riley225 Guest
    Xbox 360 keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox live

Hi,

My xbox 360 keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox live. I'm using Virtual Router Plus as my wireless connection if that has anything to do with it.

Riley225, Aug 25, 2014
  4. xbox 360 keeps disconnecting from xbox live when using Netflix

DigitalAssassin, Aug 26, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

6. smileskybird Win User

Am i ***? The only way to fix cloud syncing issues is completely removing all savedata

It would appear Netflix servers are BETTER than Xbox Live servers. My Netflix app movie on Xbox 360 is still playing. Even though my console disconnected me from Xbox Live for some reason.
  7. TG RageKiller Win User

Xbox 360

I have an XBOX 360. Lately ive been having issue with connection and xbox live.

Ill be completely connected watching netflix or hulu, but all of a sudden i get a warning saying ive been disconnected from xbox live.

When this happens, Netflix keeps playing but Hulu is interupted. Instantly i can be reconnected to xbox live, but within minutes itll disconnect again.

Ive done a network test with no issues

im connected wirelessly to my WIFI.
    Hi there Gamer! Thats sounds horrible. I would recommend hard resetting your Xbox with a simple pull from the wall socket for 1-2 minutes. I would also recommend restarting your network as well.
  8. Shadowskill08 Win User

Constant Disconnects!?

Sorry to hear you're having issues with disconnection from Xbox Live. Have you tried hard resetting your modem/router? Unplug and let sit for 30 seconds before plugging back in. You should also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Netflix app.

Here is the
    support page
    for Xbox 360 disconnects, as well.

Hopefully this advice helps!
  9. ProjeKtWEREWOLF Win User

Xbox Live

Netflix. Changed my password on the website. Rebooted the Xbox.

Got disconnected from live AGAIN. rebooted Xbox. Loaded Netflix app. Logged in with new password.

Netflix worked. Stupid bug.

Xbox live is still playing silly buggers. Still randomly disconnecting after sloooooooooow login (or a failed login). Very very annoying.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 keeps disconnecting from xbox live when using Netflix - Similar Threads - 360 keeps disconnecting

2. I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one.: I'm not sure if its because I've recently changed my gamertag or something but I can't play xbox live features on xbox 360 games anymore. Can anyone help? 7397cb7b-28c3-4e43-9ddc-14fb8a76e1b6
  3. 360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live: Every half hour or so my 360 account disconnects from xbox live, its hard wired and strong stable connection. The strangest thing is my xbox one never drops connection unless im playing a 360...
  4. xbox 360 keeps disconnecting me

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 keeps disconnecting me: I have bought a game from the 360 counsel and it starts to download only to disconnect me, so I signs back on and its starts to continue the download and then disconnects me again and again and...
  5. Xbox 360 keeps disconnecting!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 keeps disconnecting!!!: I have called xbox support and comcast and I'm tired of this. I have opened all of my ports and reset the router and done the reset factory defaults on the console and I can't keep it online. It...
  6. 360 Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Controller Keeps Disconnecting: I have new batteries in the controller and it keeps disconnecting from the console. How do I fix that? bb1ff532-a566-4add-86b6-4c2848e29c6e
  7. Windows 10 my xbox 360 controller for pc keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 my xbox 360 controller for pc keeps disconnecting: Hello. My xbox controller keeps disconnecting. When its running for about 10 minutes its all good, then it keeps disconnecting after 30 secs again and again... Im on windows 10...
  8. 360 keeps disconnecting from live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 keeps disconnecting from live: I'm running into a problem I was getting a while ago again. My Xbox 360 keeps randomly disconnecting from live, it happens approx every 10-15 minutes. I have the Xbox one and other consoles which...
  9. Why do i keep getting disconnected from xbox 360 games on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting disconnected from xbox 360 games on Xbox one?: I've reset my profile on Xbox 360, I've cleared the cache, I've reinstalled the game I was playing, and I disconnected my internet cable turned the xbox off and plugged it back in. I still keep...
  10. My xbox 360 keeps saying "disconnected from xbox live"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 keeps saying "disconnected from xbox live": i can re-sign in but whenever i do 20 minutes later it signs me bck out and i have to test my connection to get bck in its really tedious and annoying i only use my xbox 360 for youtube but i cant...