Xbox 360 - kinect Adventures images to jpg

Discus and support Xbox 360 - kinect Adventures images to jpg in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Good afternoon, My father has passed away recently, and I,m trying to get his photos off the Xbox 360 kinect, I have managed to get them off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by craig siggins, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 - kinect Adventures images to jpg

Hello

Good afternoon,

My father has passed away recently, and I,m trying to get his photos off the Xbox 360 kinect, I have managed to get them off the Xbox 360 and onto my computer with the use of a USB drive.

By using File Explorer (which is in control panel) and clicking on view tab, then clicking on — show hidden flies, folders and drivers, I can see all the photos as PM9 files.

An example of the image — PM9_0_2017_10_15_16_52_10_51

What are the pm9 files called? And how do I convert this type of file to jpg, as I can't find the program called KAExtractor anywhere online.

Kind regards

:)

craig siggins, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BeanBurrito2015 Win User

Hi craig.

Sorry to hear about your father passing, If you are using a Windows conputer then you need to contact Windows support about your issue!

https://support.microsoft.com/

Kind regards, BeanBurrito!
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Games for girls?

Reviving a topic who'd thought of it..

[View:http://di1-2.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/58/9b/ba/112410877-400x540-0-0_let+s+cheer+kinect+required+xbox+360.jpg]

There's so much wrong in this cover.
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine

I used to play a lot of Kinect adventures back on the Xbox 360's kinect and I really enjoyed it.
  5. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 32, 16 - 23 мая 2017

елиз : Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island

[​IMG]

Ещё одна новинка - яркий 3D-платформер Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island. Почти как Yooka-Laylee, но в пять раз дешевле
    [​IMG]

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

New 720 Rumor: 16-Core CPU

Like the rumour that this was the xbox 360

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 - kinect Adventures images to jpg - Similar Threads - 360 kinect Adventures

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Playfit discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Playfit discontinued?: Hi all! I recently reconnected my 360 Kinect, and for the past few weeks I have been unable launch the Kinect Playfit app. It either gets stuck in a loop trying to connect to servers and launch...
  3. Can an Xbox 360 from 2009 support Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox 360 from 2009 support Kinect?: I have a son with special needs. The only video game he wants to play is Kinect Adventures, but our Xbox 360 no longer works. We bought a used 360 off of Craiglist, but it appears to predate the...
  4. Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S: If I have the proper adapter, can the Xbox 360 Kinect be used as a face cam when streaming to twitch through an Xbox One S? Thanks in advance. 39c0564e-0434-4562-8bd0-fc8fe7f528e2
  5. Connect Kinect (Xbox 360) to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Kinect (Xbox 360) to PC: Good evening. I would like to know how to connect kinect to the pc. I've seen several other posts about it, but what I'm still in doubt about is because everyone else has the USB version and my...
  6. Xbox 360 adapter isn't powering my Kinect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 adapter isn't powering my Kinect: I've been trying to use my 360 Kinect 1414 as a webcam mostly for the meme, but I can't seem to get it. I've read multiple forums and tried their solutions. I've troubleshooted enough to find out...
  7. Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...: I know there is no official information about any kind of Kinect, but this question has also arisen for me with Xbox one, Xbox Series X uses the same operating system...
  8. Xbox 360 Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect: I have an xbox 360 kinect console. Can i get normal xbox 360 games that work if i dont need the kinect sensor to play? 465d0f4f-fc41-4ffc-9db4-4005498ffa6b
  9. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  10. XBOX 360 kinect sports

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 kinect sports: Will it be possible to use XBOX 360 kinect to play sports game against friends in a different town? Essential in the corona virus period, thanks 3ad2479e-7802-4c79-8429-9055777ef1db