Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

Discus and support Xbox 360 kinect compatibility in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have questions about the original Xbox 360 kinect software for windows 10 do i use the new versions or the old versions of the SDK Programs? i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TossedFIGMENT, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

i have questions about the original Xbox 360 kinect software for windows 10 do i use the new versions or the old versions of the SDK Programs?

i have the Xbox 360 Kinect

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Install & upgrade***

:)

TossedFIGMENT, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one

Unless if Microsoft makes an Xbox 360 adapter for the Xbox One, this may not be possible.

Xbox 360 Kinect games are programmed specifically for the 360 Kinect Sensor, and the Xbox One Kinect Sensor doesn't offer any sort of backward compatibility (afaik). It's likely the reason why there are virtually no 360 Kinect games
    on backward compatibility.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Urgently await the backward compatibility of the Harry Potter game for kinect. We believe in the competence of this company, Microsoft. Antecipadente thank the understanding of all and wait a positive response.

Sorry to say but no Xbox 360 Kinect games will be made backwards compatible as they will not work with the Xbox One Kinect.

The 360 Kinect is different from the Xbox One Kinect.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

xBox kinect sports games

They have mentioned that Kinect for 360 games wouldn't be compatible with the Kinect v2 for Xbox One. The processes and programming for the device changed that they wouldn't be compatible. There are a number of Kinect games for Xbox One that are great
    ways to keep in shape. I use Just Dance series, and my whole family still enjoys Fruit Ninja Kinect for Xbox One.

Some of the Kinect titles for 360 are backwards compatible, but they don't utilize the Kinect functions, such as Disneyland Adventures.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Backward compatible Xbox games for kinect

No.The Kinect on the xbox one is different from the one on the 360 so isn't compatible with 360 Kinect games.
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Purchased Kinect Sport Xbox 360 but not appeare on Xbox One

it is not compatible for the xbox one, no 360 kinect games are

if you want a kinect game there is kinect sports rivals
Thema:

Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

1. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility - Similar Threads - 360 kinect compatibility

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Can’t Move Enough

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Can’t Move Enough: Having trouble getting past this error. Unfortunately It was adjusted manually, is there anyway around the error now? I can’t seem to find any fixes anywhere. Please help!...
  3. xbox 360 kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 kinect: I try to use my kinect but it says my xbox needs a system update for my kinect to work, but I dont know how to get a system update. 080607c3-57db-4eb1-baab-bb807f1c1bf7
  4. Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ]: Adiquiri um kinect usado ha aproximadamente 2 anos, nunca tive problemas com ele, porem Hoje fui jogar e na hora de sintonizar a altura ele se moveu e travou, agora so consigo jogar se por apoio...
  5. 360 Kinect or Microphone doesnt working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Kinect or Microphone doesnt working correctly: I am an active member of Xbox Live on Xbox 360 and I find it very annoying that my voice chat does not work properly, even with the Kinect unconnected it marks me in an Xbox Live Party that I have...
  6. kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one: I've got Xbox One and, XBOX 360, and the Kinect Sports for 360 is much more better than XBOX ONE Kinect Rivals, The Bowling doesn't compare at all. kinect sports much better. Please make it...
  7. Compatibility of kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibility of kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India: Hi can I use a Kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India? 1e829fa8-8f43-46f4-8f90-44ca64c6bc45
  8. backwards compatability w 360 kinect games

in XBoX on Consoles
    backwards compatability w 360 kinect games: upgrading my kids to the xbox one and they really miss the 360 kinect sports games is Microsoft thinking about making those titles backward compatable 389a3ed7-3750-4d27-8d8f-baca8698f66c
  9. Could X1 play 360 kinect back compat games in the future?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could X1 play 360 kinect back compat games in the future?: I don't see any kinect game in 104 back compat games. Is there any possibility that X1 play the game like 'Disneyland Adventure' in the future? 75190fa7-1f1b-425d-8112-0b0bfcd5bd47
  10. BC Thoughts - I Wonder If Kinect Games On The 360 Are Compatable With The One's Kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BC Thoughts - I Wonder If Kinect Games On The 360 Are Compatable With The One's Kinect...: Now that BC is gonna be possible on the One, I wonder if we'll ever see any kinect games from the 360 on the One... bc59ede9-cf89-49ae-864e-aaf763d8aaad