Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

Discus and support Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DDT SDT, Apr 17, 2021.

1. DDT SDT
    DDT SDT Guest

Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a Discussion to let our voices be heard to attract Microsoft & Xbox Attention to add the List of Xbox 360 Kinect Games as it is stated that it's not Compatible with Xbox 360 Kinect Games.

Here is the Link of the full list: https://www.xboxaddict.com/xbox-360-kinect-game-list/

Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible [​IMG]

:)

DDT SDT, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Aventhyz Win User

Kinect Revival

I personally liked some 360 ​​games, but unfortunately games will only be added backwards compatible with the new Xbox next year, and another problem is that Kinect is no longer supported
  3. Internet Expert Win User

kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one

Unless if Microsoft makes an Xbox 360 adapter for the Xbox One, this may not be possible.

Xbox 360 Kinect games are programmed specifically for the 360 Kinect Sensor, and the Xbox One Kinect Sensor doesn't offer any sort of backward compatibility (afaik). It's likely the reason why there are virtually no 360 Kinect games
    on backward compatibility.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

Hello, the Xbox 360 Kinect is not compatible with the Xbox One. The Xbox One console does have its own Kinect but you would need to purchase a separate adapter to use it for the Xbox One X or S.

As for 360 games being compatible with the Xbox One the answer is yes, if they are listed as backwards compatible titles.

You can see the full list via this link

All games for the Xbox One are compatible with all Xbox One consoles regardless of which type of console it is.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Would like to understand which of the xbox360 kinect games can be played on xbox one

6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Games on series x

Yes, you can!

All Xbox One games will work on the Xbox Series X and S consoles. With some exceptions. Those would be games that required a Kinect Sensor to play as Microsoft no longer supports the Xbox Kinect. You can find that excluded list here: What games are compatible with my Xbox? | Xbox Support

Other than that, literally every Xbox One game works!

As for Xbox 360 games, there is a select list of games that will work on both the Xbox One and Xbox Series family of consoles, in your case the Series x. As an added bonus, there are also quite a few original Xbox titles available via the backwards compatibility program. A full list can be found here: Xbox Backward Compatible Games | Xbox

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible - Similar Threads - 360 Kinect Games

2. Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One?: Are some Xbox 360 Kinect games backwards compatible with Xbox One? That would be cool. 0d913199-b392-4bcf-8d4f-899ebb109301
  3. how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule: how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule 3784a6f2-176a-4e88-afe3-5030d808d454
  4. Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360: I recently downloaded Fruit Ninja Kinect on XBOX 360, and as soon as the timer counts down to zero on a game, then entire system freezes up and I have to power cycle the system using the power...
  5. NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES: The new XBOX 2020 must support Kinect and XBOX 360 kinect games also, Just like Old is Gold, these XBOX 360 Kinect games are wonderful and the next generation must know How wonderful a Kinect game...
  6. Kinect PlayFit on 2 seperate xbox 360 game console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit on 2 seperate xbox 360 game console: I play Dance Central 2 with a client for therapy. When I get home or on the weekends I Keep my calorie count going. But PlayFit will not update on the console at home with any of the calories I...
  7. Xbox 360 games with Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games with Kinect: Hi, we have inherited an old-ish standard Xbox 360. we have been looking to buy some second hand games for our kids to play. We have seen some listed as ‘Kinect’. Question is - will these ‘kinect’...
  8. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  9. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  10. Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect+3 Juegos. Características. [Xbox 360 4GB + Kinect + 3 games. Features.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect+3 Juegos. Características. [Xbox 360 4GB + Kinect + 3 games. Features.]: Soy nuevo en esto de tener mi propia consola Xbox 360, para ser sincero estoy satisfecho con la experiencia de juego, por ahora... Me ha entrado la curiosidad(ya saben, soy de esos que no se...