Xbox 360 kinect questions

Discus and support Xbox 360 kinect questions in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i recently acquired a xbox 360 kinect camera, and cables to connect it to a computer. I already know most of its limits and functions but I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by efk2006, Jan 31, 2021.

1. efk2006
    efk2006 Guest

So i recently acquired a xbox 360 kinect camera, and cables to connect it to a computer.

I already know most of its limits and functions but I have a question:
    How do you move the camera?

Now i'm not talking about grabbing the thing and tilting it up or down. I know it has its own motors.

I would just like some pointers to a software or person who knows how to control these motors.

Thanks!

:)

efk2006, Jan 31, 2021
  2. A Natural Smell Win User

Kinect 2 Sensor

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]
    So, here's a question: for those of us who will be getting an Xbox One & will be keeping our Xbox 360 with its Kinect, will we be able to use the new Kinect with the Xbox 360 instead of the original Kinect via the pass-through or will I have to find somewhere
    to place or mount both Kinects? I'm essentially asking if the new Kinect will be, at least in part, backwards compatible.

[/quote] That IS agood question ... they may wait till DVDicon to reveal tho.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect 2 Sensor

So, here's a question: for those of us who will be getting an Xbox One & will be keeping our Xbox 360 with its Kinect, will we be able to use the new Kinect with the Xbox 360 instead of the original Kinect via the pass-through or will I have to find somewhere
    to place or mount both Kinects? I'm essentially asking if the new Kinect will be, at least in part, backwards compatible.
  4. DarthLegacy905 Win User

BC Achievements

This might sound like a stupid question, but does any one you know own the xbox 360 and Kinect?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Question on Kinect

6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Kinect vs Kinect: Why Xbox 360 Kinect is better?

i wanna know can you use xbox 360 kinect unstay of xbox one kinect?
    First to answer your question No you can not.

Second this post is 4 years old.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 kinect questions - Similar Threads - 360 kinect questions

2. Xbox 360 kinect video footage

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 kinect video footage: Hi, I remembered that I used to play Dance central with my family and that the Kinect record us. We want to find a way to access those videos because we want to keep them as memories. Is there...
  3. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I...
  4. Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One?: Are some Xbox 360 Kinect games backwards compatible with Xbox One? That would be cool. 0d913199-b392-4bcf-8d4f-899ebb109301
  5. how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule: how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule 3784a6f2-176a-4e88-afe3-5030d808d454
  6. Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime: Hi everyone, I recently downloaded Kinect S2 from the console onto a formatted USB drive. I am able to download and launch. Play all the games including the all access pass i downloaded after...
  7. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible: Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a...
  8. Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?: Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac? I’ve been trying to transfer the “photo moments” from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 with a Flash Drive to...
  9. Kinect will it still work on the xbow 360 it comes with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect will it still work on the xbow 360 it comes with: I have an xbox 360 kinect bundle and my question is will the kinect still work on this consule 52181125-50ab-4fdf-994a-95385b0e6dae
  10. Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop: So i recently found my old xbox and i wanted to connect it to a monitor to play with it again, unfortunately i cant connect them so i need to buy a new cable but i found out that i can connect my...