XBOX 360 kinect sports

Discus and support XBOX 360 kinect sports in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Will it be possible to use XBOX 360 kinect to play sports game against friends in a different town? Essential in the corona virus period, thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ehud_s, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. ehud_s
    ehud_s Guest

XBOX 360 kinect sports

Will it be possible to use XBOX 360 kinect to play sports game against friends in a different town? Essential in the corona virus period, thanks

:)

2. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
  3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Purchased Kinect Sport Xbox 360 but not appeare on Xbox One

it is not compatible for the xbox one, no 360 kinect games are

if you want a kinect game there is kinect sports rivals
  4. Popa Tall Win User

Kinect Sports Series

I just read today that Xbox One will allow backward compatibility for some 360 games. So far, none seem to be Kinect games. I am specifically interested in knowing when (if) Kinect Sports, Deca Sports Freedom, and/or Kinect Sports 2 will be available for
    use on Xbox One.
  5. Solrac Xone Win User
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

favourite kinect sports 1&2 in xbox one..

Hi, Kinect Sports 1 & 2 are not currently compatible, and most probably will not be either. Basically because they only work with the Xbox 360 Kinect, and wont work with the Xbox One Kinect.
Thema:

XBOX 360 kinect sports

1. XBOX 360 kinect sports - Similar Threads - 360 kinect sports

2. Xbox 360 Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect: I have an xbox 360 kinect console. Can i get normal xbox 360 games that work if i dont need the kinect sensor to play? 465d0f4f-fc41-4ffc-9db4-4005498ffa6b
  3. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  4. Download Kinect Star Wars for 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Kinect Star Wars for 360?: Hello! Kinect Star Wars is listed in the store on our old 360, but there is no download button. The kids are stuck at home and loving Kinect games, and would love to try this! Is there something...
  5. Kinect PlayFit on 2 seperate xbox 360 game console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit on 2 seperate xbox 360 game console: I play Dance Central 2 with a client for therapy. When I get home or on the weekends I Keep my calorie count going. But PlayFit will not update on the console at home with any of the calories I...
  6. Kinect sports on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sports on Xbox 360?: I bought kinect sports but it wont work on my 360. MS support have said it is outdated and some files need updating on the game itself. Anyone know if there is a later version that will work?...
  7. wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet: wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet e8fb4018-b80b-4425-950e-37d0dd562f53
  8. Purchased Kinect Sport Xbox 360 but not appeare on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Kinect Sport Xbox 360 but not appeare on Xbox One: I already purchased Kinect Sport Xbox 360 but when I sign in on Xbox One in section of My Games & Apps and my download queue not appear Kinect Sport that I already purchased How will i do to fix...
  9. kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one: I've got Xbox One and, XBOX 360, and the Kinect Sports for 360 is much more better than XBOX ONE Kinect Rivals, The Bowling doesn't compare at all. kinect sports much better. Please make it...
  10. Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one: I like to play XBox 360 Kinect Sports, by when do you think the game would be released for XBox One? I really need update on this. 689d20d2-ca2b-4d8b-9524-fc53d690f615