Xbox 360 kinect video footage

Discus and support Xbox 360 kinect video footage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I remembered that I used to play Dance central with my family and that the Kinect record us. We want to find a way to access those videos because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by M Tcyr, Dec 3, 2021.

1. M Tcyr
    M Tcyr Guest

Hi,

I remembered that I used to play Dance central with my family and that the Kinect record us. We want to find a way to access those videos because we want to keep them as memories.

Is there a way to find those videos and download them?

:)

M Tcyr, Dec 3, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, the site that stored files of this type has not been available for a long time, so there is no way to access these files, maybe if the files had been saved on your Xbox 360 it would be possible to watch them but not download them.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  3. tripwire-F2D708E8-36 Win User

360 footage FINALLY!

RooK53, you are INCORRECT.

This is NOT 360 footage. You posted this in the respawn forums as well, noting one of your points of evidence that the "invite friends" button on XB1 is "Y", and this video shows "RT" - it is NOT. the invite friends button on XB1 is "RT" as shown in this
    video.

This is XB1 footage, plain and simple.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

Hi there,

Do you mean connect a 360 Kinect to an Xbox One to video chat? No. The 360 Kinect will not work on an Xbox One.
  5. iAshHD Win User

Your E3 Wishlist?

Skyrim footage, 343's Halo title, GTA V, Modern Warfare 3, Driver, Battlefield 3 multiplayer gameplay, Dead Island gameplay, Toy Soldiers Cold War footage, Battleblock Theatre release date reveal, these 'hardcore' Kinect titles I heard about, and a new Xbox

Optimism.
  6. Yashua is YHWH Win User

Is there a way to video call on 360 with kinect since they stopped video Kinect?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 kinect video footage - Similar Threads - 360 kinect video

2. Xbox 360 Kinect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Kinect: Does anyone know if Xbox 360 Kinect saves photos on the actual game or only on the console? And why can I only see my pictures when I put the adventures game in that came with the system? We don’t...
  3. NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor

in XboX Insiders
    NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor: Hello, Looking to sell my xbox 360 4Gb along with the kinect sensor. And around 10 CDs. Does anyone know who would buy it in Mumbai, India? Thanks. submitted by /u/UnKoNoWnDuDe [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox 360 Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect: I have lost the installation disc for my Kinect. Does anyone know where I can get another ? c869a2e8-013b-422c-823e-2c697bc927d6
  5. Bing command won't work on Kinect (360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bing command won't work on Kinect (360): Basically every voice command works except for the "Bing" command, it just gives me a "Can't process speech right now, try again later" error. 5bbdb6dd-d950-40d4-8335-bdc4dd47935a
  6. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I...
  7. Kinect 360 video not showing on Kinect Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 360 video not showing on Kinect Studio: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 64 bit on an acer computer that has a NVIDIA graphics card, I installed the Kinect SDK (1.8 and 2.0) and plugged in the 360 kinect as normal with the appropriate...
  8. Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?: I was just wondering, can an Xbox 360 video chat through Kinect with an Xbox One? cfddb979-8f07-410b-84f9-72c5e8fe9c36
  9. Kinect 360 video not showing on Kinect Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 360 video not showing on Kinect Studio: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 64 bit on an acer computer that has a NVIDIA graphics card, I installed the Kinect SDK (1.8 and 2.0) and plugged in the 360 kinect as normal with the appropriate...
  10. Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?: I was just wondering, can an Xbox 360 video chat through Kinect with an Xbox One? cfddb979-8f07-410b-84f9-72c5e8fe9c36