XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not...

Discus and support XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Merhabalar, XBOX 360 kontrolcüsünü kablosuz oyun alıcısı ile birlikte bilgisayarıma bağladım. Tüm oyunları kontrolcü ile birlikte oynayabiliyorum fakat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ulaş DERELİ, Jul 10, 2019.

1. XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not...

Merhabalar, XBOX 360 kontrolcüsünü kablosuz oyun alıcısı ile birlikte bilgisayarıma bağladım. Tüm oyunları kontrolcü ile birlikte oynayabiliyorum fakat Forza Horizon 4 oyununda kontrolcü çalışmıyor. Işığı yanıyor ve alıcıya bağlı olarak gözüküyor ama oyunda
    tepki vermiyor. Sorunu nasıl çözeceğim?

[Translation-Hi all, I hooked up the XBOX 360 controller with the wireless gaming receiver on my computer. I can play all the games with the controller, but the controller doesn't work in Forza Horizon 4. The light is lit and appears to be connected
    to the receiver, but not in the game. How am I going to solve the problem?
    ]

:)

Ulaş DERELİ, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not working in Forza Horizon 4]

Hi Ulaş DERELİ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Do you have the official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver, or a third party replica?

I would recommend checking in the Device Manager if the receiver needs and update for drivers by right clicking the receiver and select Update Driver. If it's only happening with FH4 then there could be some issues with the in-game controller settings.

Have you checked your in-game controller settings to see if changing the sensitivity or any other settings get's it to recognize the controller?

If you haven't already, go ahead and restart your PC as well.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Xbox One X Club beitretten [Translation-Join Xbox One X Club]

Forza Horizon 4 nutzt die Xbox Clubs, anstatt Clubs nur im Spiel zu haben.

[Translation-

Forza Horizon 4 uses the Xbox clubs instead of only having clubs in the game]
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - 360/Xbox one

5. XBF George L Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC con mando Xbox 360 no funciona (Mod Translation: Forza Horizon 4 PC with Xbox 360 Controller does not work)

Hello Juan!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're trying to play Forza Horizon 4 with an Xbox 360 controller on a Windows 10 PC is that correct? It could be the older controller may not be compatible with this Xbox
    One Play Anywhere title. Take a look at this support article:
    How to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
  6. Nikeo Win User

Не работает геймпад xbox 360 в играх из microsoft [Translation - Xbox 360 Controller does not work in games from Microsoft]

Forza Horizon 4 точно поддерживает геймпад xbox360, так написано в описании игры. Драйвера ресивера, геймпада, nvidia, microsoft store обновил.

---------

[Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 exactly supports the XBOX360 controller, so it is written in the description of the game. The driver of the receiver, Controller, NVIDIA, Microsoft Store has been updated. ]
Thema:

XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not...

1. XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not... - Similar Threads - 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza

2. Problem with NBA 2K18 for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with NBA 2K18 for XBOX 360: Hello. I have a problem. Seven days ago, my parents bought me NBA 2K18 from XBOX LIVE on my XBOX 360. I installed the game. When I turned it on for the first time, I received a message saying that...
  3. The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One: This is my first post on these forums, so I don’t really know where this should go. Anyway, I was checking out some backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One X, and noticed that none of...
  4. I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.: okey i'm a bit freak out my own xbox 360 dont want to accept my password cause it is too long for him what the [Mod removed - see Guidelines] happen what am i suppose to do in that situation i...
  5. Cannot connect to Live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Live on 360: W: 0000-0021 X: 0000-F001 Y: 0000-0000 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 0015-10F0 Q: 8007-0435 T: Wireless (Can't connect wired either) 89bbaa89-f792-426a-956f-9428130814bd
  6. XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off: Hi, I have looked across the internet but cant seem to find a solution to this problem, and am wondering if others experience something similar. I use a Microsoft XBOX 360 controller on my...
  7. What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...: I like the smoothness of the xbox 1 regular remote. But besides that I don't know witch one is better or if they even are better than eachother. 5f58261c-545d-4345-8bc9-98d9118a0ee3
  8. XBox 360 Hardware Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Hardware Question: Hi All, While I'm in the middle of a game or DVD, the game will go back to the main screen and says "Opening", while the console itself has the power button flashing very quickly. To get it back...
  9. xbox 360 gold live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 gold live subscription: i had recently purchased xbox gold live for 2 months so i could play online.my question is my son also is on the same console and has an account.do i need to purchase a separet xbox subscription...
  10. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...