XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not...

Discus and support XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Merhabalar, XBOX 360 kontrolcüsünü kablosuz oyun alıcısı ile birlikte bilgisayarıma bağladım. Tüm oyunları kontrolcü ile birlikte oynayabiliyorum fakat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ulaş DERELİ, Jul 10, 2019.

1. XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not...

Merhabalar, XBOX 360 kontrolcüsünü kablosuz oyun alıcısı ile birlikte bilgisayarıma bağladım. Tüm oyunları kontrolcü ile birlikte oynayabiliyorum fakat Forza Horizon 4 oyununda kontrolcü çalışmıyor. Işığı yanıyor ve alıcıya bağlı olarak gözüküyor ama oyunda
    tepki vermiyor. Sorunu nasıl çözeceğim?

[Translation-Hi all, I hooked up the XBOX 360 controller with the wireless gaming receiver on my computer. I can play all the games with the controller, but the controller doesn't work in Forza Horizon 4. The light is lit and appears to be connected
    to the receiver, but not in the game. How am I going to solve the problem?
    ]

:)

Ulaş DERELİ, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not working in Forza Horizon 4]

Hi Ulaş DERELİ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Do you have the official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver, or a third party replica?

I would recommend checking in the Device Manager if the receiver needs and update for drivers by right clicking the receiver and select Update Driver. If it's only happening with FH4 then there could be some issues with the in-game controller settings.

Have you checked your in-game controller settings to see if changing the sensitivity or any other settings get's it to recognize the controller?

If you haven't already, go ahead and restart your PC as well.
  3. PelsonBMW Win User

PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_09DA&PID_2701&MI_03&Col02\7&2c8f9229&0&0001.

this issue started when playing forza horizon 4 , fresh installed game , but im using a xbox 360 controller to play the game USB
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - 360/Xbox one

5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox One X Club beitretten [Translation-Join Xbox One X Club]

Forza Horizon 4 nutzt die Xbox Clubs, anstatt Clubs nur im Spiel zu haben.

[Translation-

Forza Horizon 4 uses the Xbox clubs instead of only having clubs in the game]
  6. XBF George L Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC con mando Xbox 360 no funciona (Mod Translation: Forza Horizon 4 PC with Xbox 360 Controller does not work)

Hello Juan!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're trying to play Forza Horizon 4 with an Xbox 360 controller on a Windows 10 PC is that correct? It could be the older controller may not be compatible with this Xbox
    One Play Anywhere title. Take a look at this support article:
    How to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Thema:

XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not...

1. XBOX 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza Horizon 4`te Çalışmıyor [Translation-XBOX 360 Controller not... - Similar Threads - 360 Kontrolcüsü Forza

2. Xbox 360 can't update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't update: Hi, I've got an Xbox 360, and it keeps showing the error code for not being able to update. I've tried to update it using USB and with a DVD but neither of them worked for some reason. It says...
  3. Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One: It’s been 6 months I can’t buy a free (with gold) 360 game on my Xbox One, every time it says "add a payment method" even if it’s free. The problem is that I already have 3 different payment...
  4. I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago: Hi! Hope I can get this sorted out as it is super frustrating, but I had an account around 10 years ago that i used for games and game addons you can't get anymore for Xbox 360. I disposed of that...
  5. Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2): So, my previous question said that the email didn't work/didn't exist for some reason. I now know that I had made a mistake entering the email. I fixed that and had to reset the password. To my...
  6. Xbox gold 360 and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold 360 and minecraft: My son recently bought Xbox gold for our Xbox 360 (not one) so that he could play multiplayer games however whenever he tries to join anything he gets the error message 'connection to the server...
  7. Xbox 360 slim corrupting files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim corrupting files?: Hello everyone, First of all, I understand that it's a quite old system already, and I don't want to change it (all I play is cod zombies from WaW to Bo2, world of tanks and Minecraft, so I don't...
  8. jogo reflex mx atv xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogo reflex mx atv xbox 360: baixei esse jogo na live mais nao da pra abrir aparece um erro de que esse codigo do jogo nao e dessa regiao. alguem sabe o que fazer? a0525db7-8d22-4254-bf9f-f67c76fc0c33
  9. Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games: Hello, I have been having troubles for quite some time with downloading the 360 "games with gold" and i belive it should be fixed by now. It has been nearly a year of this and I should be...
  10. Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...: Dzień dobry, wczoraj zakupiłem router DIR-853 firmy D-Link. Jest on podłączony do modemu FunBox 2.0 od Orangu. Wszystkie urządzenia w domu działają poprawnie, zarówno po kablu, jak i WiFi (zarówno...