Xbox 360 List of DVD lasers?

Discus and support Xbox 360 List of DVD lasers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone : P I currently have 4 Xbox 360s. 1 is my original Xenon from 2006 (can't even remember how many times I baked it anymore lol...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stergios Rousiakis, May 7, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 List of DVD lasers?

Hello everyone : P

I currently have 4 Xbox 360s.

1 is my original Xenon from 2006 (can't even remember how many times I baked it anymore lol... still does the job), 1 is a white one also but can't remember if it's a 2007 or 2008 model as its boxed and sealed : P

And 2 are the latest slim E models released in 2013 (those that looked like the Xbox One).

I wanted to buy laser replacements for the Xenon model and the 2013 E ones.

Just to have them as backup.

The problem is... I searched all over the internet and can't find a list of all dvd drives used on each console along with the lasers. I can't find anything actually related to laser replacement guide. Compare it for example with the info available on PS2 laser replacement, it's as if the 360 never existed.

If anyone can give me some info at least for the 2013 E models I would be really thankful. I don't wanna open them for no reason as I've kept them like new.

:)

Stergios Rousiakis, May 7, 2021
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360

Hey there Whalo1,

Was the console purchased back in Germany or did you recently purchase it in the USA? If the console is German and you are attempting to play the US DVD then it is more than likely not going to work due to it being in the wrong region code.

In this case in order to play your DVD's acquired in the USA you would need to purchase a US console that will support them.

You can find more information by clicking on the following support links.

I hope this helps.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.

Hi,

Do you own any other Xbox 360 BC game discs are they currently working on your console?

For game to be recognised and download started you must:

• Have working game disc, free from dirt and damage
    • Your Xbox One must have a working optical drive

If you don't have any other 360 discs, check if your console can read DVD discs. Place a DVD movie into your console and see if it will play. The disc must be a DVD, not a Blu-ray or Xbox One disc.

If it can recognise other Xbox 360 BC game discs and DVD movies, then the fault must be with that particular disc. If your console can not read any 360 BC disc or DVD's, then you have a faulty console.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 games won't play

As the others already stated, make sure that the Xbox 360 game disc you're inserting is actually backwards compatible, as not all Xbox 360 games are playable on the One yet!

For a
    list of backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles
    check this list here. If the game is not on the list, it won't work on the One.

Since the Xbox 360 game discs are based on the DVD format, try to play a DVD movie disc on your console. If the movie DVD disc isn't recognized either, it might be that the red laser of your Xbox One console is defective, and the drive has to be serviced.
    In that case, sign up your console for repair at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't install red dead redemption 1

Hi,

Do other BC Xbox 360 game discs work on your Xbox One? For the Xbox One to recognise the game and download it from Live it must:

• Be able to read the disc. Check if the disc is dirty or damaged
    • Have a working Optical drive capable of reading Xbox 360 discs. Try other BC discs or test a DVD movie.

The Xbox One has two diodes for reading discs in the optical Blu-ray Drive. A red laser is used to read Xbox 360 and DVD movies and a blue laser to read Xbox One games and Blu-ray movies. If the diode for reading DVD's is faulty, BC Xbox 360 discs won't
    work.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360

Hi,

Sorry about your issue there. What makes you believe your hard drive is official? Xbox original games may not load on a Xbox 360 for the following reasons:

• The hard drive is not an official hard drive. Bear in mind that all drives will say 'Microsoft' in the system settings on the 360. This wording is not an indication that the drive is official.
    • The hard drive has a fault
    • A faulty DVD drive (for disc based errors) - this is unlikely though as generally if the DVD drive was faulty, 360 games also wouldn't work.
Thema:

Xbox 360 List of DVD lasers?

1. Xbox 360 List of DVD lasers? - Similar Threads - 360 List DVD

2. Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Hello, I would like the following games to be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: Fall Of Max Payne, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil...
  3. Will the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series for 360 be on the list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series for 360 be on the list?: I didn’t think making this a discussion would be needed so I kept it as a question. Anyhow, will these games ever become backwards compatible for Xbox One? According to a previous thread in...
  4. Add more xbox 360 games to backwards compaitability list

in XboX Insiders
    Add more xbox 360 games to backwards compaitability list: Darkstalkers Ressurection we need this game added to backward compaitability so we can play it on xbox one, xbox series s/x. its a 360 title for 14.99 i thought i could order and be immediately...
  5. Xbox 360 digitally purchased games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digitally purchased games list: Is there any way to see every digital Xbox 360 game purchase that was made by my account? Okay, I bought some Xbox 360's second hand recently and I want to download some of the digital Xbox 360...
  6. Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility list feels a bit empty without any need for speed games so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility list feels a bit empty without any need for speed games so...: hello umm ok so I KNOW that the Xbox one can play Xbox 360 games perfectly BUT not all of them I was wondering if you could add some need for speed games to the list now why? Well the answer is...
  7. Xbox 360 games not appearing on games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not appearing on games list: Ive had a xbox 360 minecraft disc for a while now until I accidently broke the disc recently. I have the game in my hard drive but it doesnt appear in the games libary. Please help!...
  8. Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. My xbox one isnt playing my back compatible 360 games that are on the list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one isnt playing my back compatible 360 games that are on the list.: Ive already downloaded and played these 360 games on my xbox on, but now when i put in the discs and try to play them i i get a message saying either ''we need this game disc to play", or "you...
  10. Xbox 360 game list on website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game list on website: The list for xbox 360 digitally purchased games is no longer on the website. Where might I find the list aside from "previous purchases" on the 360? 6ee468c1-fd5f-4517-a667-dd2bc43ed8ba