Xbox 360 live account

Discus and support Xbox 360 live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i have been trying to set up xboXlive acoount i even created a new account thru outlook it wont let me sign in on my xbox 360 it says it is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TaiMP., Jun 14, 2019.

1. TaiMP.
    TaiMP. Guest

Xbox 360 live account

So i have been trying to set up xboXlive acoount i even created a new account thru outlook it wont let me sign in on my xbox 360 it says it is already associated with abother account but its not ibjust srt that account up

:)

TaiMP., Jun 14, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. bowski477 Win User

xbox gold forr xbox 360

Xbox Live gold sharing is not a feature on Xbox 360. So if you want Xbox Live gold on both accounts on your xbox 360 console you would need to purchase a subscription for both accounts.
  4. LtLogicon Win User

Live account

Hello!

Please ensure you have Xbox Live Gold on the account you are trying to use on your Xbox 360, Live Gold is not shared between account on the Xbox 360, unless it is a parent and child account.

I hope this is of some assistance.
  5. OmarLinares Win User
  6. WoolDock4 Win User

Cross game chat Xbox 360 with Xbox One.?

Thema:

Xbox 360 live account

1. Xbox 360 live account - Similar Threads - 360 live account

2. 360 Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live account: I own an xbox 360 and i have an xbox live account, when i try to log into it on my xbox it always comes up with this: [img] 841986c1-0e17-4677-87c4-a8659c5192d3
  3. Connecting my Xbox 360 to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting my Xbox 360 to my Xbox Live account: My friend gave me her old Xbox 360 not too long ago, console has a clean memory other than the disc games I've bought for it. I created an Xbox Live account after I got the console. Everytime I...
  4. Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...: Olá, não consigo de jeito nehum criar um conta no xbox live com um xbox360 Sigo as instruções, digito meu e-mail do hotmail, senha do mesmo e quando vou criar a conta ele diz que não é possível...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Account and Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Account and Xbox 360 S: I've had an Xbox Live Gold subscription on my Xbox One S since I bought it. I recently bought a refurbished Xbox 360 S console because I got some used Xbox 360 games and found out they were not...
  6. Can't get back my Xbox live account on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get back my Xbox live account on 360: Hello This is a weird issue but I tried to get back my xbox live account on my xbox 360. If I remember well, I used it for the last time at least 5 years ago. When I try to download my profile,...
  7. Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360): I use a wifi that requires using a code to access, and to access that I need to go onto something that can access the web. It turns out that you need an Xbox live account to access the web. This...
  8. Recovering my Xbox 360 live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my Xbox 360 live account?: Well resently I've had problems with getting rid of my family settings which has with a little help been sorted, however I now face another problem which is i can see my account on my tablet but...
  9. Conta da Xbox live (Xbox 360) [Xbox Live Account (Xbox 360)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta da Xbox live (Xbox 360) [Xbox Live Account (Xbox 360)]: Alguem pode me ajudar a resolver esse problema? Preciso arrumar isso urgentemente, Por causa desseproblema não posso mexer na minha assinatura Gold, Então porfavopo me ajude!!! [Translation: Can...
  10. Conta no xbox 360 gold live [Translation-Xbox 360 gold live account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conta no xbox 360 gold live [Translation-Xbox 360 gold live account]: Meu filho fez acidentalmente uma assinatura no xbox 360 gold live, e pagamento vista. Gostaria de cancelar, por favor. [Mod Translation-My son accidentally made a signature on xbox 360 gold live,...