Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error

Discus and support Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently picked up an Xbox 360 in relatively good condition but I am having trouble getting connected to Xbox Live. The Xbox has a wired connection.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wizard1102, Jan 23, 2022.

1. wizard1102
    wizard1102 Guest

I recently picked up an Xbox 360 in relatively good condition but I am having trouble getting connected to Xbox Live.

The Xbox has a wired connection. It has no difficulty in connecting to my network and accessing the internet, however, once it gets to the Xbox Live test, it fails saying "Live Connection Error" and suggesting that I allow port forwarding and restart my router. I have done both but still no connection.

Then I tried going wireless, and even trying to connect to a different network. No dice. Same message.

I do not have reason to believe this Xbox is console banned, nothing the xbox has thrown at me suggests that so far.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have experienced this with their 360 before?

:)

wizard1102, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Zer0 G Win User

*sigh* Can't connect to Xbox Live

And the Standard things you can try.

If you see error code 80070435 when you try to connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE, it means there’s a problem with either the Xbox LIVE service or with the wireless connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox LIVE.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution

What error message are you receiving with the Live portion of the test?

ICMP?

MTU?

Internet Error?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

80151925 cant connect to xbox live please help?

You see the following error message and code when you try to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status code: 80151925

This means that your console can't connect to Xbox Live services. For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Solutions

Solution 1: Check the status of Xbox Live

Check for service alerts on the Xbox Live Status page, or see if an Xbox Live service alert appears at the top of this page. If there are any service alerts, wait a while and then try again.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your connection to Xbox Live

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To do so, try the Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution.

support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  4. WickedCueball Win User

ERROR:80151925

Error code and message

Error code 80151925 is preceded by the following message:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that your Xbox 360 console can't connect to Xbox Live services.

For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Note This issue can occur even though you can sign in to your profile at Xbox.com.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To troubleshoot your connection, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution (support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution).
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

My xbox 360 account is completely *** up and it may happen to others!!!!!

You might have better luck in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more.
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Unable to update XBOX 360 firmware, Account, nor Halo Waypoint

You might have better luck in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error - Similar Threads - 360 Live Connection

2. I can't get my 360 to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my 360 to connect to Xbox Live: I decided to dust of the 360 as I was feeling nostalgic, but it doesn't seem to connect to the xbox live service anymore. To be clear, the 360 still connects to my wifi and the internet just not...
  3. Xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to live: I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles and an Xbox one in my house. The console in my son's room yesterday began getting an error "your console can't connect to Xbox live" with error code 8015190E. I have...
  4. Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X: I saw a previous post about this but the thread was closed before I could find a sufficient answer so here is my problem. I tried resetting the MAC address and not signing in until inside the game...
  5. xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live: when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox s it doenst recognize that i am connected to live and wont download the profile. yes i have done all the recommendations from other posts and still...
  6. Xbox 360: Getting Error Code 80151103 When Connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360: Getting Error Code 80151103 When Connecting to Xbox Live: Hello, I recently tried logging into my 360, which I bought brand new 5-6 years ago, and was using just fine until tonight, when it stopped connecting to Xbox Live. I even tried deleting my...
  7. Xbox 360/Backward Compatibility games will not connect to Live!!!!!!!! 8015190E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360/Backward Compatibility games will not connect to Live!!!!!!!! 8015190E: So I don't know what's been going on at Microsoft's end, but me and many others have had issues connecting or staying connected to Xbox Live either on the 360 or by playing a backward...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live 360 error code 8015190E

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox live 360 error code 8015190E: Can't connect to Xbox live 360 getting error code 8015190E? Have every connection needed except Xbox live. 7fbd084a-fca9-4d41-8f58-ae7c2cf8cd12
  9. xbox 360 no longer connecting to internet for live

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 no longer connecting to internet for live: Hello. I am exhausted......for 2 weeks now, xbox 360 no longer connects to xbox live via old Mitzubishi AV tv. Not going to get a new tv with HDMI port, so forget that one. Was told xbox 360 now...
  10. Xbox 360 Console S fails to connect live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Console S fails to connect live: I tried nearly everything, including Ethernet. Even after I get it to work, it only seems to be temporary before it reverts back to being dysfunctional. Status Codes from Xbox Live Connection...