XBox 360 Live Gold Fee Game

Discus and support XBox 360 Live Gold Fee Game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried to download the latest free game (Dark Souls) on Live Gold, but it tells me it's not available for consoles in my region. I'm in the UK... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClassicalRook03, Jun 4, 2014.

1. XBox 360 Live Gold Fee Game

Hi, I've tried to download the latest free game (Dark Souls) on Live Gold, but it tells me it's not available for consoles in my region. I'm in the UK and have been able to use this since February this year without a problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

ClassicalRook03, Jun 4, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Xbox Live Confusion?

Xbox Live is free.

You can make a Gold account, or a Silver account.

The Gold account gives you access to access to play online, along with free monthly games and weekly deals. This has a fee.

The Silver account gives you access to Xbox Live and apps, but you just can't play online or get the free games. This is free.

ClNTRoN, Jun 4, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Is The XBox 360 Still Worth Buying in 2015?

Unless you don't want to pay the extra fee's for a remaster, have to wait, and of course you can get them free from xbox live gold.

cross44, Jun 4, 2014
  4. FAKIR101 Win User

Pay to Fortnite

the fee for xbox gold is to help cover the costs of the xbox live servers
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox live gold

Xbox Live Gold subscription fees are mostly used for server maintenance.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

defiance is going free to play...

The confusion is coming from the fact that most people on this site will understand "Free to play" in the context of an MMO that once had a subscription fee cancelling the requirement for that subscription fee in the manner of "Star Wars: Knights Of The
    Old Republic" and "Age of Conan".

That's not what's happening here.

There was never a subscription fee to play "Defiance" but you did have to buy the game itself and because it's an online game on the XBox LIVE Service you needed an XBox LIVE Gold Membership as well.
  7. HydraulicJj Win User

System Update september 4th.

Or stick with your 360 for your 360 exclusives and get a PC with better spec for less money. Never have to pay any Xbox Live fees to play new games online then.
  8. choppyseize Win User

xbox live gold

Hi

All services like Netflix, Spotify etc have fees to cover the work to provide said services. Xbox Live Gold gives you free games each month plus discounts, It's a great deal and by paying a small fee they are able to continue offering all of this to users.
Thema:

XBox 360 Live Gold Fee Game

1. XBox 360 Live Gold Fee Game - Similar Threads - 360 Live Gold

2. Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold: Acabei de assinar o Xbox Live Gold, tudo para pegar o jogo Disney Bolt que está gratuito esse mês. Joguei muito quando era criança e ter a oportunidade de jogar outra vez é maravilhoso. Mas eu...
  3. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...
  4. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  5. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...
  6. Xbox 360 live gold pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live gold pass: so i bought my son another xbox 360 after he broke the xbox one! Today i set it up and purchased xbox live gold pass but i did it via my mobile with the account thats linked to the xbox. My...
  7. live gold xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold xbox 360: Boa Tarde ! Tenho um xbox 360 e sou assinante da live gold e gostaria de saber o porque vocês não colocam jogos bom tipo GTA V, FORZA entre outros para se fazer o download dos jogos, pois vocês...
  8. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  9. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...
  10. xbox 360 gold live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 gold live subscription: i had recently purchased xbox gold live for 2 months so i could play online.my question is my son also is on the same console and has an account.do i need to purchase a separet xbox subscription...