Xbox 360 Live Gold on multiple gamertags?

Discus and support Xbox 360 Live Gold on multiple gamertags? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Quick question. I have a newly purchased Xbox 360 and me and my gf each have our own gamertag on the console. If I were to buy a year of Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostMLD, Jan 22, 2014.

1. GhostMLD
    GhostMLD Guest

Hello,

Quick question. I have a newly purchased Xbox 360 and me and my gf each have our own gamertag on the console. If I were to buy a year of Live Gold, would both of us benefit or just the profile I redeem it on?

Please and thank you.

:)

GhostMLD, Jan 22, 2014
  2. XBox Live for family members

Axemator is correct Xbox 360 you need to buy separate gold subscription for each user account to go on xbox live whereas Xbox one all you need is one gold account which can be transferred from xbox 360 and you can then make multiple accounts that will get
    gold benefits for free on Xbox one only.

CoupDeGrace87, Jan 22, 2014
  3. xbox one gold

Yes it will transfer over. Also important to note that everyone in your household can use one gold membership for their profiles. So if you have multiple profiles for people on your Xbox 360 only one of you will need to renew.

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

Geordie Flash, Jan 22, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Just the profile you get the gold for. For both to play on LIVE you will both need gold subscriptions.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 22, 2014
  5. CoupDeGrace87 Win User

XBox Live for family members

Axemator is correct Xbox 360 you need to buy separate gold subscription for each user account to go on xbox live whereas Xbox one all you need is one gold account which can be transferred from xbox 360 and you can then make multiple accounts that will get
    gold benefits for free on Xbox one only.
  6. maxen Win User

No family pack but want to set up a second xbox live gold account

There is unfortunately no replacement for this on Xbox 360. If you want multiple profiles to access Gold features, you need multiple Gold subscriptions.

However, on Xbox One there is Home Gold which means all users enjoy the benefits of Gold, so long as just one user actually has a Gold account.
  7. Geordie Flash Win User

xbox one gold

Yes it will transfer over. Also important to note that everyone in your household can use one gold membership for their profiles. So if you have multiple profiles for people on your Xbox 360 only one of you will need to renew.

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold
  8. Madoldron Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD todos los usuarios de una XBOX 360/all users from a XBOX 360

No, I mean that:

"Microsoft's Ben Kilgore said that multiple accounts will be able to ride on the same Xbox Live Gold membership, but that individual users will have access to their own friends lists and other personalizations."

Multiple accounts on the same console with my Xbox Live Gold membership.
  9. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Just the profile you get the gold for. For both to play on LIVE you will both need gold subscriptions.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Live Gold on multiple gamertags? - Similar Threads - 360 Live Gold

2. live gold xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold xbox 360: Boa Tarde ! Tenho um xbox 360 e sou assinante da live gold e gostaria de saber o porque vocês não colocam jogos bom tipo GTA V, FORZA entre outros para se fazer o download dos jogos, pois vocês...
  3. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  4. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...
  5. xbox 360 gold live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 gold live subscription: i had recently purchased xbox gold live for 2 months so i could play online.my question is my son also is on the same console and has an account.do i need to purchase a separet xbox subscription...
  6. Xbox 360 live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live gold: Hola, porque no puedo comprar el mes de xbox live gold? Luego de que doy el último paso para afiliarme, me sale un mensaje que no fue posible completar el pago. Gracias por la ayuda...
  7. Xbox Live Gold: active on One, inactive on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold: active on One, inactive on 360: Hi, We are trying to download Portal: Still Alive, this months free game with Xbox Gold. My daughter has an active Gold account, and it works fine on her Xbox One. The only way we have found to...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Account and Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Account and Xbox 360 S: I've had an Xbox Live Gold subscription on my Xbox One S since I bought it. I recently bought a refurbished Xbox 360 S console because I got some used Xbox 360 games and found out they were not...
  9. Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...: Boa noite Estou com problema em baixar e executar os jogos que baixo no Live Gold. Assim que eu termino de baixar o jogo tento executa-lo o jogo sem dar erro. O que eu faço? [Translate by Mod]...
  10. Cannot get Original Xbox or Xbox 360 games from Xbox Live Gold due to requiring separate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get Original Xbox or Xbox 360 games from Xbox Live Gold due to requiring separate...: Hi. I've been subscribed to Xbox Live Gold for a good while now, and have noticed that whenever I want to download backwards-compatible games from Gold, I can't do it on my Xbox One. It's the same...