Xbox 360 live gold pass

Discus and support Xbox 360 live gold pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i bought my son another xbox 360 after he broke the xbox one! Today i set it up and purchased xbox live gold pass but i did it via my mobile with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stuartbaines, Sep 2, 2019.

1. stuartbaines
    stuartbaines Guest

Xbox 360 live gold pass

so i bought my son another xbox 360 after he broke the xbox one!

Today i set it up and purchased xbox live gold pass but i did it via my mobile with the account thats linked to the xbox.

My purchase has gone through but when i go yo get the free game that comes with the pass but it keeps saying get free with live gold pass. I click that and its taking me to the purchase the pass again! Can any one tell me what im doing wrong? It shows up
    on the xbox that the pass is rhere and it shows today as the start day 31.08.19

:)

stuartbaines, Sep 2, 2019
  2. airmattdog Win User

Xbox Music streaming free on web but not Xbox itself?

You need to use an Xbox Music Pass and have an Xbox Live Gold membership to use the app on the Xbox 360.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hi, the Xbox game pass will not work on an Xbox 360. Game pass gives access to over 100 games you can play for duration of subscription.

Gold Live allows for multiplayer access, party chat and games with gold.
  4. Allebas Win User

Games with gold question

Hi

You be able to keep them but you won't be able to play them. Unless, your playing on xbox 360. On Xbox 360 you can play games with gold if you dont have a Xbox Live subscription.

From Xbox website:

What happens to my Games with Gold games if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

On Xbox One, you’ll no longer be able to access your Games with Gold titles if you cancel your subscription. However, if you decide to renew your subscription at any time, you’ll be able to
    access and play your previously redeemed Games with Gold titles again.

On Xbox 360, any Games with Gold titles that you redeem as an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member are yours to keep, regardless whether you continue your subscription.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Game keeps coming up with "Installation Stopped"

If you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription/Game Pass Ultimate, your saved games and Xbox profiles should be backed up to the cloud by default. Even Xbox 360

:)
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Rocket League Error

Gold pass doesnt exist.

Do you refering to game pass or xbox live gold?
Thema:

Xbox 360 live gold pass

1. Xbox 360 live gold pass - Similar Threads - 360 live gold

2. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...
  3. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  4. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...
  5. live gold xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold xbox 360: Boa Tarde ! Tenho um xbox 360 e sou assinante da live gold e gostaria de saber o porque vocês não colocam jogos bom tipo GTA V, FORZA entre outros para se fazer o download dos jogos, pois vocês...
  6. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  7. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...
  8. xbox 360 gold live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 gold live subscription: i had recently purchased xbox gold live for 2 months so i could play online.my question is my son also is on the same console and has an account.do i need to purchase a separet xbox subscription...
  9. Xbox 360 live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live gold: Hola, porque no puedo comprar el mes de xbox live gold? Luego de que doy el último paso para afiliarme, me sale un mensaje que no fue posible completar el pago. Gracias por la ayuda...
  10. Xbox Live Gold: active on One, inactive on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold: active on One, inactive on 360: Hi, We are trying to download Portal: Still Alive, this months free game with Xbox Gold. My daughter has an active Gold account, and it works fine on her Xbox One. The only way we have found to...