Xbox 360 live gold pass

Discus and support Xbox 360 live gold pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i bought my son another xbox 360 after he broke the xbox one! Today i set it up and purchased xbox live gold pass but i did it via my mobile with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stuartbaines, Sep 2, 2019.

1. stuartbaines
    stuartbaines Guest

Xbox 360 live gold pass

so i bought my son another xbox 360 after he broke the xbox one!

Today i set it up and purchased xbox live gold pass but i did it via my mobile with the account thats linked to the xbox.

My purchase has gone through but when i go yo get the free game that comes with the pass but it keeps saying get free with live gold pass. I click that and its taking me to the purchase the pass again! Can any one tell me what im doing wrong? It shows up
    on the xbox that the pass is rhere and it shows today as the start day 31.08.19

:)

stuartbaines, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
  3. airmattdog Win User

Xbox Music streaming free on web but not Xbox itself?

You need to use an Xbox Music Pass and have an Xbox Live Gold membership to use the app on the Xbox 360.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hi, the Xbox game pass will not work on an Xbox 360. Game pass gives access to over 100 games you can play for duration of subscription.

Gold Live allows for multiplayer access, party chat and games with gold.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hello RyanCarter,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you are asking if you can play online on Xbox 360 with the Ultimate gamepass. Yes, the gold you get from "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" works the same way as normal Xbox live gold. So, you will be able
    to utilize the Xbox live gold feature on Xbox 360 with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Ultimate game pass

Hello Wizard,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The Ultimate comes with all the subscriptions, Xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. Unfortunately, the only one that would be accessible on the Xbox 360 is the Xbox live gold. Game pass for console
    is for Xbox one generation. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox 360 live gold pass

1. Xbox 360 live gold pass - Similar Threads - 360 live gold

2. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  3. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  4. Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...: Oi Microsoft Aqui e o Miguel 2018 2019 assinante da xbox live gold do xbox 360 po microsoft seus jogos da live gold estao uma porcaria por favor no mês de que vem coloca jogos como sonic unleshead...
  5. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  6. I can't find a game the Xbox Live Gold of Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a game the Xbox Live Gold of Xbox 360 game: I don´t find a game the "Sensible World of Soccer" to download with xbox live gold, I also can´t download since website. the game does not appear on xbox 44e60ed7-98f1-4563-8c26-9f31cb458893
  7. I can't find a game the Xbox Live Gold of Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a game the Xbox Live Gold of Xbox 360 game: I don´t find a game the "Sensible World of Soccer" to download with xbox live gold. 482c0199-7a3d-44fb-9c30-2da799c8e4f4
  8. Is xbox live gold subscription available for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live gold subscription available for xbox 360: XBOX LIVE GOLD IS AVAILABLE ON XBOX 360 ? 9bb18538-b3a8-481c-9df8-b6f6aacac98a
  9. How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360: We just got a hand me down xbox 360 and want to be able to do xbox live with friends. We purchased the xbox live gold subscription but it is not working. Already did a hard reset. Help?...
  10. Xbox 360 live gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 live gold account: Hi there llease can someone help me. I bought a live gold account and i am not sure if i have an active gold account as nothing has changed on my xbox 360 it basically looks offline but shows as...