: Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?

Discus and support : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues? Hi there, Your console can't be banned from Xbox Live, only your account can. To check that, go here and sign in with your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JAYUK81-[xboxvenue], Aug 7, 2019.

1. : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?

Your console can be banned according to this Console bans support page.

:)

JAYUK81-[xboxvenue], Aug 7, 2019
  2. Fury XCharizard Win User

are they going to shut down xbox live on xbox 360 when xbox one is out

Pretty sure if they shut xbox live out for xbox 360 then Microsoft would lose a lot of money. Xbox 360 will live on in the Xbox Live world.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What should I do?

The Xbox 360 cannot actually connect to Xbox Live as per the list of countries that the Xbox Live service is available in. While Xbox Live is available in China, its only for PC/Xbox One and the Xbox 360's Xbox Live is no longer available or never was in
    the first place as denoted by the asterisk next to China on the list.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries

The asterisk denotes: "* Xbox Live is not available on Xbox 360 in these countries. Not all Xbox Live features on Xbox 360 are supported on Xbox One. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported. Customer
    Support for Xbox Live is only available in countries where Xbox Live is officially supported."
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Query.

Uruguay is not part of xbox live regions so you can't purchase from xbox store

As stated in the support page regarding xbox live regions:

Xbox Live is not available on Xbox 360 in these countries. Not all Xbox Live features on Xbox 360 are supported on Xbox One. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported. Customer Support for Xbox Live is only available in countries where
    Xbox Live is officially supported."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
  5. zack1939 Win User

Xbox 360 live update crashed my console 1st April update.

my Xbox 360 live really crash on Sunday I. Can’t get it to work again and I give you my Xbox 360 console number to update the Xbox 360 console Xbox 360 live my serial number is 2117252213909
  6. Temhotabot Win User
Thema:

1. : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues? - Similar Threads - 360 'Live' Issues

2. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  3. *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360: Please help if you can. The next step in a Google search I did was format my hard drive and I'd rather not do that. I CAN login fine from my Xbox One. I'm trying to move saves on my Xbox 360...
  4. : xbox 360 live connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox 360 live connection issues: : xbox 360 live connection issues NAT has to be open, only then will it have a good performance and use of the console, see if this link helps you, good luck!...
  5. Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES: First, it kept signing me out while playing a game, every 2 mins. Then, I deleted profile only, cleared the cache three times, and attempted to redownload my profile. Then that decided not to work...
  6. Having issues with Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with Xbox Live on Xbox 360: I get Xbox live service alert when connecting to the internet with my Xbox 360 despite all services seeming to work to an extent. The download speed is also extremely slow at an abismal 0.1 Mbps...
  7. 360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues: Me and my friend were trying to play portal 2 co op earlier this evening but that was brought to a halt by an error on his end. Everytime he tried to sign in he got a "unable to connect to xbox...
  8. Xbox 360 - connection to Xbox Live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - connection to Xbox Live issue: I have unearthed my old Xbox 360 in the hopes of transferring my old Borderlands 2 characters to Xbox One. I have been unable connect the Xbox Live servers. Originally I couldn't log into Xbox...
  9. My Xbox 360 has connection issues to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has connection issues to Xbox Live: I bought a Linksys EA7500 wireless/wired router and upgraded from a much older model that finally died after a good 10+ years of use. This new router works fine for my cell phones, my laptops, my...
  10. Xbox live connection issue on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection issue on 360: I just got an Xbox one and want to upload game progress from my 360. I just got an Xbox live account and can log in on the One but can't do so on the 360. I have tried to download a new profile to...