Xbox 360 Live services and Rock band 3

Discus and support Xbox 360 Live services and Rock band 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i had heard that Xbox 360 live services will be ending soon, and i was curious if i would still be able to play all my downloaded songs on Rock... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x StuChainz, Dec 20, 2020.

1. x StuChainz
    x StuChainz Guest

Hello, i had heard that Xbox 360 live services will be ending soon, and i was curious if i would still be able to play all my downloaded songs on Rock Band 3. Im almost certain you need to be connected to the internwt to acces them. Will these songs still
    be available? If not will i be able to earn a refund? I still play them weekly and have spent hundreds of dollars for all of these songs. Please anyone with an answer reach out to me!

:)

x StuChainz, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Live services are not shutting down for the 360 anytime soon. In the event that it does, they'll give a heads up and what to do with dlc like that. There won't be refunds.
  3. TiiMe II Reload Win User

Turtle beaches as mic?

Sorry you used to be able to use you headset as a mic in Rock Band. They changed it in Rock Band 3 for some reason. You can only use a rock band or guitar hero mic on rock band 3. But you can still use it for Rock Band 1,2
  4. RawisTheGameHhH Win User

AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

i am still waiting for these

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 12/31/2008

Rock Band ® Country Track Pack 11/4/2010

Rock Band ® Metal Track Pack 2/3/2010

Rock Band Track Pack Classic Rock 5/20/2009

Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 1/10/2009

Hard Rock Track Pack 1/12/2009
  5. MelodyKaren Win User

Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility

Katamari Damacy 1-3. Also Rock Band Blitz and Rock Band 3.

That would be amazing.
  6. Tutatti06 Win User

Rock Band 4: Rock Band 3 Export unavailable

I am not receiving credit for having exported rock band 2 to rock band 3, and therefore cannot upload the songs to rock band 4.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Live services and Rock band 3 - Similar Threads - 360 Live services

2. Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly: Hi all, This is nothing recent, ever since I bought an old Xbox 360 S from GameStop, I have been trying to get it to work with Live services. Working behind a router and firewall, I perfectly...
  3. xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help: As of yesterday 1130am Tucson AZ I have not been able to connect to live on my 360. Microsoft web sight doesn't say anything about a service alert but my xbox 360 does. My friend has an xbox one...
  4. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  5. Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert: Xbox360 how to fix Live Status !Service: Service Alert Network status is all connected. Please help. Thanks 8aa484df-a954-4755-aa29-6f6a2ce8813c
  6. 360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login: 360 has error 8007007A for a few days. XBOX.com says services up. Account says last login was successful on 360 but I get the error. 3 Xbox One, Xbox One S work fine. xbox.com works fine. No 360...
  7. Problème de service xbox live sur 360 [Translation - Xbox Live service problem on 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de service xbox live sur 360 [Translation - Xbox Live service problem on 360]: Bonjour, Depuis un moment j'essaie de jouer des jeux sur 360 mais impossible de faire la mise jour des jeux sur les paramètres réseaux j'ai une "alerte de service" que faire ? j'ai pourtant tout...
  8. Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?: Service alert yellow exclamation mark under live status. What is this and why? 93115d0c-18ca-4baa-af42-3aa002cbe6de
  9. Xbox 360 losing live service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 losing live service?: Is Xbox 360 losing or shutting down it's Live service? 25ecf70d-b6b3-4161-aacb-4a1d9fc35067
  10. My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service.: Its been 3 days since this problem begins! I cannot access the xbox live service and the system continuously display a error 8015190E and after I follow the instruction in support page, the...