xbox 360 login issue, please help

Discus and support xbox 360 login issue, please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Was thinking of going back and using the old machine when I was hit with the problem of stuff not loading. I got mad and formatted the drive and now I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by florinanton2, Aug 3, 2022.

1. florinanton2
    florinanton2 Guest

Was thinking of going back and using the old machine when I was hit with the problem of stuff not loading. I got mad and formatted the drive and now I want to add my Xbox live account. Trying to log in and getting the 8015000a error "Sorry there was a problem with the credentials you are using to sign in, go to account.live.com to fix it". I can log in to the account on pc and I know that my credentials are valid, and I tried having a one-time password, but it doesn't even let me input my e-mail, let alone the password. Does anyone experience the same problem?

:)

florinanton2, Aug 3, 2022
  2. florinanton2 Win User

Looks like 2018 posts don't help. THANK you!
  3. Nomatophobicane Win User

I don't think its an issue on your end. It seems several people (ie everyone) is having this issue at the moment. The general consensus seems to be that it could be an issue with permissions related to gamepass not giving the right permission for xbox 360 but its unknown. From what I can tell people are saying to just wait and hope it comes back up but people have brought it up a lot so hopefully it will get noticed by MS and fixed.
  4. MIXA 944 Win User

Error 80151011

NO Did not help. I'm encounter this issue also i cant login with my account on my XBOX 360 however i Can login into web xbox.com. Frustrated!
  5. Exnzi Win User

Problemas con credencial de identidad

Hello Dérek, I assume this issue has to do with signing in, im having a similar issue on the Xbox 360 side of things, on the security check, it keeps saying that the login is wrong although I can sign in on every other form of xbox live I have, please help!!
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

xbox 360 issue PLEASE HELP

Hey there RachaelPalmer,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to stop giving you this error. I can definitely see how this could be pretty distressing. In order to better support you, could you please provide the exact error you're
    experiencing?

Please and thank you.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 login issue, please help - Similar Threads - 360 login issue

2. Xbox 360 login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 login: Does anyone have any idea why an Xbox 360 would not let you sign in? I want to enjoy 360 games on newer consoles but for some reason, the 360 games register my account under an old tag. In...
  3. Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360: I’ve been having trouble signing into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360. I just wanted to go back on and play my old games again, but I don’t remember the Microsoft account I used to sign up. I’ve tried a...
  4. Cleiton [Xbox 360 login issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cleiton [Xbox 360 login issue]: Não está ligando minha conta no Xbox 360.. já alterei configurações de reserva.. já limpei o cachê.. e dá erro... podem me ajudar???? [O texto abaixo é traduzido por máquina e pode não ser uma...
  5. xbox 360 to xbox one skate 3 login issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 to xbox one skate 3 login issues: I bought skate 3 digital download on xbox 360 for my son, a couple of years ago. He has been playing it on the 360 on and off since then without issue. He has now got an xbox one. When he tries to...
  6. Xbox 360 continuous login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 continuous login issue: I recently got my brother's xbox 360 for my son to use. Everytime i enter my login credentials it hangs on thr download profile/remember password. I have deleted the profile, deleted the cache 3...
  7. *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360: Please help if you can. The next step in a Google search I did was format my hard drive and I'd rather not do that. I CAN login fine from my Xbox One. I'm trying to move saves on my Xbox 360...
  8. Problemas de Inicio de Sesion en Xbox Live en Xbox 360 S [Xbox Live Login Issues on Xbox 360 S]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas de Inicio de Sesion en Xbox Live en Xbox 360 S [Xbox Live Login Issues on Xbox 360 S]: Buenas noches escribo desde Perú y hace poco adquirí una Xbox 360 S de un amigo, el problema que tengo es que luego de crear mi perfil no puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live con mi cuenta de...
  9. Xbox 360 Login Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Login Issues: I recently got a second Xbox 360 console to move into my room, and use privately. But, there's some issues it's had with Xbox Live. I transferred my profile over from my old Xbox (which worked...
  10. Xbox 360 profile login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 profile login issue: My ex has bought an Xbox one at his house, my child and I have our old family xbox360 at our house. He's added my child's profile using the child's xbox360 email address to the Xbox one and...