Xbox 360 login

Discus and support Xbox 360 login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone have any idea why an Xbox 360 would not let you sign in? I want to enjoy 360 games on newer consoles but for some reason, the 360 games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dominic Mudkip, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 login

Does anyone have any idea why an Xbox 360 would not let you sign in?

I want to enjoy 360 games on newer consoles but for some reason, the 360 games register my account under an old tag. In response, I booted up my 360 and I won't let me sign in at all. I have reformated, restarted, updated, and everything in between. Even reset my password twice and still nothing.

:)

Dominic Mudkip, Aug 11, 2022
  2. timelord2009 Win User

Smartglass for 360 officially unsupported?

I think its wrong that the Xbox 360 smartglass won't run I used that programme before the Xbox one came out and now I unable to sign or login the the app. It seems strange that the smartglass app for 360 is still downloadable and get I can to login in or
    connect to the 360.....
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 login

If you can log in normally at xbox.com yet not in your 360 console try deleting your account from the console, clear the console cache, restart the console and download the account again.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox 360 login

Might try a factory reset if the other steps don't work.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360 login

To add to my previous post.

Did this just start happening?

Have you done anything like changing the password recently? 360s do not like passwords longer then 16 characters so if you changed your password to something longer then 16 then you will need to change it again to something shorter.

Have you changed your gamertag recently? If you changed your gamertag recently you will have to redownload your profile to the console.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360 login

What happens when you try to login? Does it give you some sort of error? Like password incorrect?
Thema:

Xbox 360 login

1. Xbox 360 login - Similar Threads - 360 login

2. xbox 360 login issue, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 login issue, please help: Was thinking of going back and using the old machine when I was hit with the problem of stuff not loading. I got mad and formatted the drive and now I want to add my Xbox live account. Trying to...
  3. Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360: I’ve been having trouble signing into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360. I just wanted to go back on and play my old games again, but I don’t remember the Microsoft account I used to sign up. I’ve tried a...
  4. Trying to play xbox 360 cloud gaming on a samsung phone, unable to login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play xbox 360 cloud gaming on a samsung phone, unable to login: So I tried to play Joyride Turbo on the Xbox 360 via Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming. I had to download my profile so I tried that but then I remembered the 360 doesn't support 2FA. So I logged in...
  5. Cleiton [Xbox 360 login issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cleiton [Xbox 360 login issue]: Não está ligando minha conta no Xbox 360.. já alterei configurações de reserva.. já limpei o cachê.. e dá erro... podem me ajudar???? [O texto abaixo é traduzido por máquina e pode não ser uma...
  6. Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103): Hello. A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite entering the correct details, it wouldn’t let me...
  7. Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc....: Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc. Still no Joy, never had 2 step authentication , so no idea what that is. 98c558de-4473-4fc9-a3de-9cb941bb60b0
  8. Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live: So I know that the Halo Xbox 360 servers were being shut down this past December. However my Xbox 360 can’t log in to Xbox Live at all anymore. I also noticed when I play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 login problem 80151103: Hello, I have problem with logging into my Xbox account. I am happy owner of Series X and there I have got alot of games, GPU etc. But I really missed Kinect, so only option was to but Xbox...
  10. Does Xbox 360 login info work for Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox 360 login info work for Xbox app: if I login with my Xbox 360 account onto Xbox app on windows 10 will my games be there for me to play or will i have to but them all again if I can get them back but I have to do some icloud...