Xbox 360 loses connection to PC while streaming

Discus and support Xbox 360 loses connection to PC while streaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey there. I used to stream movies from my PC to my Xbox 360 (wifi) years ago with no issues. I recently set it up again, with a much better internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by adamthemute, Feb 2, 2020.

1. adamthemute
    adamthemute Guest

Hey there.

I used to stream movies from my PC to my Xbox 360 (wifi) years ago with no issues. I recently set it up again, with a much better internet speed (100down/15up), and the stream seems to cut off randomly. Sometimes in 15 minutes, sometimes you can get through
    a whole movie.

I'm now sharing through Xbox 360 Windows Media Center, but I've tried PS3 and Universal Media Server. The Xbox error code is 53-C00DF238, stating connection to the PC was lost.

I know nothing was down/uploading at these times on the PC, and it wasn't in standby mode or anything.

Any help to stream from my PC again would be appreciated.

:)

adamthemute, Feb 2, 2020
  2. adamthemute Win User

Is there maybe some sort of sleep/intermittent setting somewhere that could be confusing the Xbox 360 stream?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. adamthemute Win User

Good idea, didn't know there was such a thing, but my speeds are always constant when testing on PC.
  5. adamthemute Win User

It seems to be setup properly, I looked into the code and this specific problem and their solutions haven't worked for me yet.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

You could try installing a wifi analyser app on your phone, it will check whether the channel your router is using is also being used by any of your neighbors. If it is, you can simply change the wifi channel to one that's less congested.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 loses connection to PC while streaming - Similar Threads - 360 loses connection

2. My Xbox 360 is slowly losing game demos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 is slowly losing game demos.: Ever since I got an Xbox One S, my Xbox 360 has slowly been losing games and demos. Some of these, like Feeding Frenzy, moved to my new Xbox because I used the same account. But other games,...
  3. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  4. How to delete profiles on a used xbox 360 without losing my place in the game I have been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete profiles on a used xbox 360 without losing my place in the game I have been...: I bought an Xbox 360 and started playing GTA5 under the former owners profile offline, now I'd like to be able to connect online and not have his profile on the system. Can I delete his profile...
  5. Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.: Hello, Basically I want to sell my xbox 360 but I read that I have to delete everything off my xbox 360 which is fair enough but, i am concern that will doing so also causes to delete all of my...
  6. YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES: the microsoft updated the system and bugo the internal memory of 250 gb of meo xbox I have 56 games installed and is asking for the format the internal memory, if I do this I will lose the meos 56...
  7. All saves losing progress on Xbox 360 and BC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All saves losing progress on Xbox 360 and BC: I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, and it's not only one game. I started a game in co-op on Elite on Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Came back after powering down my console for the night,...
  8. YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES: the microsoft updated the system and bugo the internal memory of 250 gb of meo xbox I have 56 games installed and is asking for the format the internal memory, if I do this I will lose the meos 56...
  9. xbox 360 nike+ training, kinect loses track

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 nike+ training, kinect loses track: Hi, When I play Nike+ Kinect training on my Xbox 360, after about 20 minutes or so the game loses tack of the player (me). Tracking is lost momentarily and is almost immediately acquired again....
  10. Xbox 360 losing live service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 losing live service?: Is Xbox 360 losing or shutting down it's Live service? 25ecf70d-b6b3-4161-aacb-4a1d9fc35067