Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to purchase Sonic the Hedgehog 3 from the Xbox 360 arcade marketplace to play on my xbox one. It does not let me purchase this item on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shoey67, Jan 16, 2020.

1. shoey67
    shoey67 Guest

I wanted to purchase Sonic the Hedgehog 3 from the Xbox 360 arcade marketplace to play on my xbox one. It does not let me purchase this item on the Xbox, so I used a web browser on my laptop. I wanted to download the demo first before burning $5 (Microsoft
    is pretty clear about the no refund policy) and it not working. After clicking "download to my xbox 360" and going through the payment screen, I was presented with this screen: (See below) It has been 2 days and it still isn't in my "Games and Apps" on my
    Xbox One. I've restarted my Xbox One and signed my current gamer profile out and signed back in and still nothing. This message makes it seem like it should have worked...

Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One [​IMG]

:)

shoey67, Jan 16, 2020
  2. ReD ManiaC X Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anybody have updates?

It's already out on the xbox one marketplace but it doesnt appear on the xbox 360 marketplace
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

Goat Simulator - chewing the cud this april!

^ It's available on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Check the 360 arcade marketplace.
  4. VulturineGore65 Win User

EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read

They need to fix the Xbox Marketplace on the One. It needs to be similar in looks to the Xbox 360 marketplace. At the moment it's quite horrid.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Unable to buy games using "Prepaid Codes"

only works on xbox one marketplace not the xbox 360
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Gift Card Balance Not in List of Payment Methods for Xbox 360 Store, but Works Fine with Xbox One Store

You can't buy 360 games from the xbox one as they are separate marketplaces

Only way to download 360 games is an 360 console.or the 360 Web marketplace
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 Marketplace

2. I cant buy black ops one from the xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy black ops one from the xbox 360 marketplace: I dont have a child account. Im paying with visa. Please can someone help? e59595c5-9d92-44c2-8a4f-b5e185f14b30
  3. Halo 2 on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 on Xbox 360 marketplace: Why isn't Halo 2 on the Xbox 360 marketplace? It's backwards compatible, like Halo: Combat Evolved and there's already a Halo 2 anniversary with the collection. I know that the 360 is old, but...
  4. Fix Xbox 360 marketplace website!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fix Xbox 360 marketplace website!: hello its me again:) we all know about the endless loading times and problems purchasing content on the web its been years and MS knows about this problem and still have not fix it. Because of...
  5. XBOX 360 Marketplace Website NOT WORKING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 360 Marketplace Website NOT WORKING: Hi, 9 months ago I complained about how the XBOX 360 Markeplace Website (on PC) didn't work when I buy a game...
  6. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  7. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  8. Infinite Loading on xbox 360 marketplace by browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite Loading on xbox 360 marketplace by browser: Everyone who tries to redeem or buy 360 games in a country that uses (,) instead of (.) on the price tag. example: 19,99 instead of 19.99 will get stuck on a infinite loading loop. I personaly...
  9. Xbox 360 Marketplace

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 Marketplace: Guys i legit had it up to here. I am very pissed. This problem has been going on for years ever since backwards compatibility was a thing. I am trying to purchase an xbox 360 game with my credit...
  10. Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?: For contextual purposes, I want to purchase the "Wolf Rider - Mega" prop for my Xbox 360 avatar, this year (2020), during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nothing seems to work. I enter in my debit card...