Xbox 360 marketplace website

Discus and support Xbox 360 marketplace website in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There seems to be a problem every time I attempt to purchase Minecraft for the Xbox 260 on the Xbox 360 Marketplace website. I am also having the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Phantomshadow4412, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 marketplace website

There seems to be a problem every time I attempt to purchase Minecraft for the Xbox 260 on the Xbox 360 Marketplace website. I am also having the same problem on console (Xbox 360). I have tried over and over again over a span of 2 days. Any assistance will be appreciated.
    Xbox 360 marketplace website [​IMG]

:)

Phantomshadow4412, Mar 4, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox One - Not possible download Deus EX available in games with gold

The Xbox 360 marketplace website requires billing information even for free purchases. The Xbox One marketplace does not. That is why you could get Thief. The only way to make "free" Xbox 360 purchases is either on an Xbox 360 console or with your billing
    information on the website. Sorry.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas.

Hi There,

Sometimes the purchases on the Xbox 360 marketplace won't go through because the payment info is different. The Xbox 360 marketplace and Xbox One marketplace are separate so if you are making the purchase from the website, then it won't go through. Try to
    make the purchase directly on the Xbox 360 or go into settings and try to ensure that the regions/payment info is lining up for both. I have the same issue with buying on the Xbox 360 website as well and I can only buy from the Xbox directly.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Unable to download GWG via website - not available in your region

Please note the xbox one and 360 marketplace isnt the same are you switching to the uk from the 360 website?

It defaults to the us
  5. ngocphi Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

You can if you use a xbox 360

2 the xbox 360 marketplace were never updated to take prepaid balance from the website
  6. ngocphi Win User

Digital game purchases through Microsoft?

You can't as per the terms and conditions of the xbox 360 marketplace

There is no mention of using the currency on the website

You can only use currency on the console

And only on the xbox one marketplace
Thema:

Xbox 360 marketplace website

1. Xbox 360 marketplace website - Similar Threads - 360 marketplace website

2. Purchased DLC on Xbox Series via the 360 Marketplace. Did not add the DLC to my account but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC on Xbox Series via the 360 Marketplace. Did not add the DLC to my account but...: Hi, I was buying a costume pack for Ninja Gaiden II through the 360 Marketplace instead of the Microsoft Store on Xbox Series. I was still billed without given my DLC code. I had to buy it again...
  3. Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 marketplace: I've recently gotten a 360 again and I'm curious to know if i buy anything from the market place will it actually download or am i wasting money on it. 50890d1b-f1f4-44c8-b86d-f69ea2cc5276
  4. Why can’t I download Xbox 360 games from the marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Xbox 360 games from the marketplace?: Game downloads hang at 79% then revert to zero, then 79% again. This cycle continues until I get the message “cannot download game”. I have seen from past forum posts that the problem originally...
  5. Xbox 360 Marketplace Checkout Region Switching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Marketplace Checkout Region Switching: Hi, I recently got an Xbox Series S and I've been really into the backwards compatibility feature. I'm a huge fan of Valve and I wanted to see if The Orange Box was available as I'd love to play...
  6. Games not working on 360 Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not working on 360 Marketplace: I just bought max pain 3 on xbox 360 Marketplace and it wont play at all , i know its not my xbox and i noticed a ton of other games are doing the same e6b4f8d0-a589-4e7d-8546-10564d4612d2
  7. How to Install games from Xbox Marketplace on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Install games from Xbox Marketplace on Xbox 360: I have a Xbox 360. I need help on how to Install games from Marketplace. What is the approximate size after installation of a game like GTA V? I need a walkthrough...
  8. Fix Xbox 360 marketplace website!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fix Xbox 360 marketplace website!: hello its me again:) we all know about the endless loading times and problems purchasing content on the web its been years and MS knows about this problem and still have not fix it. Because of...
  9. XBOX 360 Marketplace Website NOT WORKING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 360 Marketplace Website NOT WORKING: Hi, 9 months ago I complained about how the XBOX 360 Markeplace Website (on PC) didn't work when I buy a game...
  10. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website: Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from...