Xbox 360 marketplace

Discus and support Xbox 360 marketplace in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've recently gotten a 360 again and I'm curious to know if i buy anything from the market place will it actually download or am i wasting money on it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iNEEDaLoliGoth, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 marketplace

I've recently gotten a 360 again and I'm curious to know if i buy anything from the market place will it actually download or am i wasting money on it.

:)

iNEEDaLoliGoth, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Deiki Win User

Si intentas comprar un juego de Xbox 360 de Games With Gold desde la web, se queda cargando infinitamente

Estás seguro que desde la web marketplace puedes un juego de Xbox 360? Para el próximo Games With Gold intenta comprar desde la web marketplace el de Xbox 360 y ya verás.

[Translation-Are you sure that from the marketplace you can an Xbox 360 game? For the next Games With Gold try to buy the Xbox 360 marketplace from the marketplace and you'll see. ]
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Gift Card Balance Not in List of Payment Methods for Xbox 360 Store, but Works Fine with Xbox One Store

You can't buy 360 games from the xbox one as they are separate marketplaces

Only way to download 360 games is an 360 console.or the 360 Web marketplace
  4. ReD ManiaC X Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anybody have updates?

It's already out on the xbox one marketplace but it doesnt appear on the xbox 360 marketplace
  5. VulturineGore65 Win User

EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read

They need to fix the Xbox Marketplace on the One. It needs to be similar in looks to the Xbox 360 marketplace. At the moment it's quite horrid.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Goat Simulator - chewing the cud this april!

^ It's available on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Check the 360 arcade marketplace.
Thema:

Xbox 360 marketplace

1. Xbox 360 marketplace - Similar Threads - 360 marketplace

2. Xbox 360 marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 marketplace website: There seems to be a problem every time I attempt to purchase Minecraft for the Xbox 260 on the Xbox 360 Marketplace website. I am also having the same problem on console (Xbox 360). I have tried...
  3. Why can’t I download Xbox 360 games from the marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Xbox 360 games from the marketplace?: Game downloads hang at 79% then revert to zero, then 79% again. This cycle continues until I get the message “cannot download game”. I have seen from past forum posts that the problem originally...
  4. Xbox 360 Marketplace Checkout Region Switching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Marketplace Checkout Region Switching: Hi, I recently got an Xbox Series S and I've been really into the backwards compatibility feature. I'm a huge fan of Valve and I wanted to see if The Orange Box was available as I'd love to play...
  5. Games not working on 360 Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not working on 360 Marketplace: I just bought max pain 3 on xbox 360 Marketplace and it wont play at all , i know its not my xbox and i noticed a ton of other games are doing the same e6b4f8d0-a589-4e7d-8546-10564d4612d2
  6. How to Install games from Xbox Marketplace on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Install games from Xbox Marketplace on Xbox 360: I have a Xbox 360. I need help on how to Install games from Marketplace. What is the approximate size after installation of a game like GTA V? I need a walkthrough...
  7. I cant buy black ops one from the xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy black ops one from the xbox 360 marketplace: I dont have a child account. Im paying with visa. Please can someone help? e59595c5-9d92-44c2-8a4f-b5e185f14b30
  8. Halo 2 on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 on Xbox 360 marketplace: Why isn't Halo 2 on the Xbox 360 marketplace? It's backwards compatible, like Halo: Combat Evolved and there's already a Halo 2 anniversary with the collection. I know that the 360 is old, but...
  9. Fix Xbox 360 marketplace website!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fix Xbox 360 marketplace website!: hello its me again:) we all know about the endless loading times and problems purchasing content on the web its been years and MS knows about this problem and still have not fix it. Because of...
  10. XBOX 360 Marketplace Website NOT WORKING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 360 Marketplace Website NOT WORKING: Hi, 9 months ago I complained about how the XBOX 360 Markeplace Website (on PC) didn't work when I buy a game...