Xbox 360 Media Set Up...

Discus and support Xbox 360 Media Set Up... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi could someone please tell me how I can connect my Xbox 360 console to my W10 PC for media access? I'm only just starting to use the xbox again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TINA-1, Aug 21, 2019.

1. TINA-1
    TINA-1 Guest

Xbox 360 Media Set Up...

Hi could someone please tell me how I can connect my Xbox 360 console to my W10 PC for media access?

I'm only just starting to use the xbox again after I attempted to set it up with Windows Media Centre only to find that it doesn't exist anymore! I even tried connecting to Windows Media Player but without any success therefore I would really appreciate
    it if somebody could let me know what I'm meant to do.

Btw I have a microsoft account which I am signed into on the xbox.

:)

TINA-1, Aug 21, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

issues with W.Media Player

3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox 360 Media Set Up...

Hi Tina,

With so many changes with windows several older windows apps have become obsolete that are compatible with the 360 systems.

See if this link helps you with connecting the 360 Stream music and video content
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 Media Set Up...

5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox 360 Media Set Up...

Ok, exactly what are you looking towards being able to do? With Win 10 more of the app are geared for the newer generation of xbox systems.
  6. TINA-1 Win User

Xbox 360 Media Set Up...

Hi M3tal Daz3

Thank you for responding. I'm experiencing the same issues after clicking on the link you sent though because I don't have Windows Media Centre on my computer and I'm unable to install it because it's been discontinued apparently and Microsoft doesn't
    appear to have updated the website information regarding this!
Thema:

Xbox 360 Media Set Up...

1. Xbox 360 Media Set Up... - Similar Threads - 360 Media Set

2. opening and connecting windows media center on my X-box 360 console

in XBoX Accessibility
    opening and connecting windows media center on my X-box 360 console: how do I open and connect windows media center onto my X box 360 console? af351eab-c58b-4780-bd9c-106619133601
  3. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360 Hi, I am unable to start the PC software configuration on my Windows 10 for Xbox 360. The Xbox is giving a key that...
  4. Xbox 360 media remote

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 media remote: Xbox 360 media remote Can I use a Xbox 360 media remote with a Xbox One S 06d74efe-1a56-4c98-994b-93e7d23b7080
  5. I need help with my Xbox 360 media remote

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 media remote: I need help with my Xbox 360 media remote so I can connect it to my TV d5ca6a02-d463-4b54-9d7e-f4d09c5c4328
  6. Xbox 360 Media Center Extender Libraries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Media Center Extender Libraries: So.. this might come as a shock to most, but I've just recently after 9 years set up my 360 as a Media Center Extender. Connection went perfectly between both my PC and my 360. I got my libraries...
  7. No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?: Hi everyone! So I am getting sick and tired connecting my laptop via HDMI to my tv. I've been trying to connect my laptop to the 360 via media servers and it's not working, nor can I download...
  8. Need Set-up help for 360 + Windows Media Center + Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Set-up help for 360 + Windows Media Center + Windows 10 laptop: I would like some help on setting up so my 360 and Windows 10 laptop can play together via WMC, went to xbox.com/pcsetup and clicked on the Setup button but nothing happened...any suggestions??...
  9. Xbox 360 media extender freezes after video file delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 media extender freezes after video file delete: Xbox 360 media extender freezes after video file delete from HTPC external HD I have tried deleting and reconnecting Xbox extender, creating new folder for videos in external HD, reformating Xbox...
  10. Cannot install and set up Media Center Extender on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install and set up Media Center Extender on Xbox 360: Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but it seemed the most relevant and likely spot given the limited options among the community support forum titles and...