xbox 360 minecraft is gone

Discus and support xbox 360 minecraft is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had Xbox 360 Minecraft for a long time and I went to uninstall to update it to a newer version and when I went to redownload it I couldn't and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by an_onymous_, May 13, 2022 at 3:53 AM.

1. an_onymous_
    an_onymous_ Guest

I have had Xbox 360 Minecraft for a long time and I went to uninstall to update it to a newer version and when I went to redownload it I couldn't and I could only buy it how can I download it again? (and also my Xbox 360 will not do the popup update to the newest version so if someone could help me that also)

:)

2. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

When in August do you think?

My 360 is gone ,and minecraft hasn't gotten here for the One ! How did this happen ???
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi an_onymous_! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

Go to settings and select Account.

Select Download History.

Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.

The Xbox 360 edition of the game is no longer updated
  4. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I know i played Minecraft Xbox 360 version for more than 72 hours online however that would of been last year, i do not own a Xbox 360 no more and i don't have access to one.

When i first got my Xbox one, a few weeks after that i looked at Minecraft and it had the discount price on it, however now it doesn't.

I have had it before but for some reason now it is gone.
  5. WolfiesDen360 Win User

minecraft 360 edition gone purchased now gone??

If its deleted from the xbox its gone forever

:(

No, not really. Just go to the market place for minecraft. Instead of "Purchase" it will say "Download again". Once purchased, you can download it as many times as you wish.
  6. apna style Win User

minecraft 360 edition gone purchased now gone??

try your purchase history and see if it is there
Thema:

1. xbox 360 minecraft is gone - Similar Threads - 360 minecraft gone

2. Does the perfect Minecraft XBOX 360 seed exist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the perfect Minecraft XBOX 360 seed exist?: Hi all I have been enjoying Minecraft on my recently purchased Xbox 360 for a good few months now. I have all the achievements and am now looking for a world to build a huge fortress/lair and city...
  3. Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little...: I'm trying to update Minecraft to the most recent version released on 360, and it's stuck on the update screen not moving. A little green bar pops up when it starts updating but it won't move. I...
  4. minecraft xbox 360 maps

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft xbox 360 maps: is it against tos if I download a minecraft xbox 360 map from pc, put it on a usb, then play it on xbox 360? 0617359b-855d-4cbd-9213-54da5b707449
  5. Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional?: I bought Gold a few months ago to play a lot of games that I used to play online on my XBOX 360, but Minecraft had one issue, "The connection to the server was lost. Exiting to main menu" showed...
  6. Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.: So I have a copy of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and I've been wanting to play my world after several months of not using the Xbox and every time I have tried to get past the title screen it will...
  7. My minecraft on the xbox 360 says “Connection Failed Exiting to menu” everytime i play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft on the xbox 360 says “Connection Failed Exiting to menu” everytime i play...: Please help me I have tried everything and every other post is really old for minecraft issues fcbc52e9-2214-4d56-a39c-87319f5cd791
  8. MineCraft - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    MineCraft - Xbox 360: Hello, this has possibly been covered elsewhere - apologies if it has. Sooo, it looks like the latest version of Mine Craft available on Xbox360 is 1.13. Is it possible to play a later version via...
  9. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  10. Minecraft - Creative mode gone after XBOX 360 update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Creative mode gone after XBOX 360 update!: Hello, After installing an XBOX 360 system update, the Creative Mode in Minecraft is gone! How can it be restored? 83b55b3b-131a-4ab5-be57-7d7c68a70e4c