Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer - can't see each other in game?

Discus and support Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer - can't see each other in game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. My nephew wants to play Minecraft multiplayer with me on his Xbox 360. We figured out the HDMI cable thing, so now we can start a split screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoulRed12, Feb 19, 2014.

1. SoulRed12
    SoulRed12 Guest

Hi all. My nephew wants to play Minecraft multiplayer with me on his Xbox 360. We figured out the HDMI cable thing, so now we can start a split screen game and all that. But when we tried split screen we couldn't see each other like we can when we connect
    to each other on pocket edition on our iPads, and stuff we destroy doesn't change on the other's screen. Is there a way to get both of us in the same world, so we can see each other and play together, rather than two initially identically worlds? I think we
    were on "Creative Mode" if that makes a difference. (he says it's the mode he likes best)

Thanks. Will continue googling answers to this in the meantime.

:)

SoulRed12, Feb 19, 2014
  2. TommyTy43
    TommyTy43 Guest
    My lads don't seem to be able to enter multi-player mode on Minecraft 360 version, online or disc

my lads can't play each other on the 360 version of minecraft either online or via local disc. Can't see anything obvious in settings, tried another disc, other games work, any thoughts?

TommyTy43, Feb 19, 2014
  3. BroaderCow84
    BroaderCow84 Guest
    How do I join a network game?

I purchased a 2nd 360 for my home so that I could play Minecraft with the kids. Them on their 360 downstairs and I on mine upstairs. Both consoles have Live Gold accounts. Both get online fine. We can see each other on Live and join parties and such
    but we can't seem to be able to invite each other to a Minecraft game. the invite option is always grayed out. Can someone please help me figure out how we can get this working?

BroaderCow84, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Akradon
    Akradon Guest

Hey,

If you're on the same console, all you have to do is start up the world with player one. Once in the world, turn on a second control pad and press start. It may require you to sign in, so either have a second account at the ready or I believe you might be
    able to play as a guest. The screen should then go split screen and all be ok.

If you're playing online, then you need 2 360s and 2 copies of the game. Both members will need to have the GOLD status on their account. Make sure both accounts are on each others 'friends list' as it makes it easier to invite people in. Get the world owner
    to start the game, once in press the guide button on your pad and find you friend. Select his account and you should see an option of invite to game.

Hope that helps Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer - can't see each other in game? :)

Akradon, Feb 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer - can't see each other in game? - Similar Threads - 360 Minecraft Multiplayer

2. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Error: So I've bought 4 different copies of Minecraft on 360, the disc copy as none of them have worked, all of my other 15+ games are working except for Minecraft. I keep getting the same error...
  5. Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one: Buongiorno, Vorrei sapere come recuperare i salvataggi di minecraft da xbox 360 a xbox one x. Grazie [Translate by Mod] Good morning I would like to know how to recover minecraft saves...
  6. Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: Add me too please.:monkeyinasack e6c04346-410c-4dc1-ad9c-0fca245b0911
  7. New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Multiplayer Issue: So my family and I never had any problems with this game until the recent update. Then it seems EVERYONE had a variety of issues. Our main issue was that we could no longer play local or Xbox live...
  8. Looking for friends on minecraft for Xbox 360 to play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends on minecraft for Xbox 360 to play multiplayer: need friends to play multiplayer ??? My gamer tag is I'll do survival or creative whatever request me :)? ️️ps. I'm a girl for all those ipeople that don't like playing with them??...
  9. Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer Question: I have my main account on Xbox Live...I have a sub account for my child....I have 2 kids that love to play Minecraft....do I have to Purchase 2 xbox live golds to be able to have both of them...
  10. Xbox 360 Minecraft Skyrim Edition - is multiplayer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft Skyrim Edition - is multiplayer available?: Hi Can someone tell me if there is a multiplayer option for Xbox 360 Skyrim Edition? Everytime someone tries to join with another controller I get a message to say its not allowed? What am I...