Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer Question

Discus and support Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my main account on Xbox Live...I have a sub account for my child....I have 2 kids that love to play Minecraft....do I have to Purchase 2 xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WallopingMango8, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer Question

I have my main account on Xbox Live...I have a sub account for my child....I have 2 kids that love to play Minecraft....do I have to Purchase 2 xbox live golds to be able to have both of them play on the same console on a online multiplayer
    game???

:)

WallopingMango8, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Nabemesteren
    Nabemesteren Guest
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

Helllloooo there,

I just recently bought Minecraft to the Xbox 360 and I fully enjoy it, but I have a question though:

On the Xbox 360 Minecraft Edition, while playing Multiplayer, can you type (like messages) in-game to other players on the server, like on the computer edition?

If not, any other alternatives? maybe just using the headset?

Thank you Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer Question :)

Best regards

Nabemesteren, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Damnlag
    Damnlag Guest
    Minecraft Announced for Xbox One

Microsoft has announced Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.

A trailer mentioned that more than six million Xbox gamers have played Minecraft on Xbox 360, creating more than 130 million worlds in more than 66 countries.

On Xbox One, Minecraft will offer bigger worlds and multiplayer.

Damnlag, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Saint Bevan Win User

Who's Getting MineCraft 360??

The question is who Isn't getting Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

[View:http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/bowski477/XboxAmbassadorSignature.png]
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Cloud Saved Games not working on xBox One

So I think this page lays out what you need.

The problem is that you can't transfer a world directly from Xbox 360 Minecraft to the latest Bedrock edition of Minecraft. You need to transfer it through the Minecraft: Xbox One edition first.

The
    details are laid out here

Basically you'll go from Minecraft: 360 Edition > Minecraft: Xbox One Edition > Minecraft (bedrock)

Let us know if you have problems or questions.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Minecraft for xbox one

Hey. I play Minecraft too and luv it! Xbox One at launch will NOT be able to play any Xbox 360 games (INCL arcade titles).

-

But luckily, there will be a Minecraft Xbox One Edition :))))). This edition should have a larger multiplayer capacity since it will be on a next gen console with better specs. Have you mentioned this on the xbox.com Minecraft Forum? :D
  7. BootstrapGolem Win User

Minecraft for 360

there's no question that minecraft 360 will use kinect, it was one of their big announcements at E3, but how will it be used is the $150 question.
  8. HaZrDoUS IcE Win User

Minecraft not $5

Hello Bakugan,

Question, Have you purchased Minecraft on Xbox 360 and connected it to your profile? Also have you tried to Actually purchase Minecraft Xbox One Edition? You should take a look at this post:

support.xbox.com/.../minecraft-discount-upgrade
Thema:

Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer Question

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer Question - Similar Threads - 360 Minecraft Multiplayer

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Error: So I've bought 4 different copies of Minecraft on 360, the disc copy as none of them have worked, all of my other 15+ games are working except for Minecraft. I keep getting the same error...
  4. Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one: Buongiorno, Vorrei sapere come recuperare i salvataggi di minecraft da xbox 360 a xbox one x. Grazie [Translate by Mod] Good morning I would like to know how to recover minecraft saves...
  5. Discount on Xbox One Minecraft for Minecraft 360 owners?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discount on Xbox One Minecraft for Minecraft 360 owners?: I own the Minecraft 360 CD. Can I get a discount on the Xbox One version? I've seen comments on the web that Microsoft used to offer an upgrade price of $4.99. Does anyone know if this is still...
  6. Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: Add me too please.:monkeyinasack e6c04346-410c-4dc1-ad9c-0fca245b0911
  7. New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Multiplayer Issue: So my family and I never had any problems with this game until the recent update. Then it seems EVERYONE had a variety of issues. Our main issue was that we could no longer play local or Xbox live...
  8. Looking for friends on minecraft for Xbox 360 to play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends on minecraft for Xbox 360 to play multiplayer: need friends to play multiplayer ??? My gamer tag is I'll do survival or creative whatever request me :)? ️️ps. I'm a girl for all those ipeople that don't like playing with them??...
  9. Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer - can't see each other in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft Multiplayer - can't see each other in game?: Hi all. My nephew wants to play Minecraft multiplayer with me on his Xbox 360. We figured out the HDMI cable thing, so now we can start a split screen game and all that. But when we tried split...
  10. Xbox 360 Minecraft Skyrim Edition - is multiplayer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft Skyrim Edition - is multiplayer available?: Hi Can someone tell me if there is a multiplayer option for Xbox 360 Skyrim Edition? Everytime someone tries to join with another controller I get a message to say its not allowed? What am I...