Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal

Discus and support Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On many different websites, it tells me that I can update my Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to Xbox One edition for $4.99. Is this deal still in effect?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PotatoMan2337, May 6, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal

On many different websites, it tells me that I can update my Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to Xbox One edition for $4.99. Is this deal still in effect?

:)

PotatoMan2337, May 6, 2019
  2. artful c0dger Win User

Will minecraft save your skins, mashups, and more

Some of the texture/skin packs etc will transfer over:

Cross platform multiplayer isn't happening, either, but "many" of the Xbox 360 version's DLC skins and texture packs will be available for Xbox One. "We'd like to say all your DLC would transfer, but some of the items are trapped in licensing deals that
    are too boring to get into here," notes a Mojang post. "We'll have more on this soon."
    www.totalxbox.com/.../minecraft-xbox-one-release-month-and-xbox-360-upgrade-deal-announced
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 backward compatibility to Xbox One

To be blunt & honest -- There is no point for MS/Mojang to make Minecraft backwards compatible as there is a Xbox One version of the game.

I'm not sure if it still exists, but there was a deal for the Xbox One version of Minecraft if you already owned the 360 version where it would only $5 to upgrade.
  4. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

TU12 Crash.

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Potato,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Here is the post concerning that from Mojang themselves back in 2014. This was a limited time promotion you can view the minecraftforum.net

Thanks,

Brad
  6. WigglyLobster02 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 backward compatibility to Xbox One

To be blunt & honest -- There is no point for MS/Mojang to make Minecraft backwards compatible as there is a Xbox One version of the game.

I'm not sure if it still exists, but there was a deal for the Xbox One version of Minecraft if you already owned the 360 version where it would only $5 to upgrade.
    Should be $0.99 to upgrade and if your a gold member then free upgrade.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal - Similar Threads - 360 Minecraft Deal

2. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  3. Xbox gold 360 and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold 360 and minecraft: My son recently bought Xbox gold for our Xbox 360 (not one) so that he could play multiplayer games however whenever he tries to join anything he gets the error message 'connection to the server...
  4. Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...: Olá, faz um mês que mudei de Xbox 360 para Xbox One ( All Digital) e queria saber como posso converter meus mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition para Minecraft Bedrock sem possuir o Minecraft Xbox...
  5. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  6. Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition: Hello - I have a minecraft world I have been working on for years on XBox 360 Minecraft. I was getting an xbox one for christmas, so I wanted to ensure I could transfer the world over from xbox...
  7. Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop: Assalamualikum. I have a DELL INSPIRON N5010 laptop on which I play Minecraft. I find it difficult to play with the keyboard but when I play Minecraft on my Xbox 360(offline), I can play very...
  8. Minecraft xbox 360 lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft xbox 360 lag: Everytime I try to play minecraft with my friends the world always seems to lag for me and my friend but the one hosting doesnt seem to have any lag issues at all. It takes like 30 seconds to a...
  9. Hi Is there a way to get the Xbox 360 minecraft deal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi Is there a way to get the Xbox 360 minecraft deal?: Username love60612 email [Mod Removed] I have the disk. b799e36a-b47f-493c-9dc7-a53ef8ed3a3b
  10. Minecraft deal for 5$ from Xbox 360 to Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft deal for 5$ from Xbox 360 to Xbox one.: Can we please get the deal where if you payed for Minecraft on the Xbox 360 you get it on the Xbox one for 5$? I didn't have an xbox one at the time of last year and I know lots of my friends...