Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal

Discus and support Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On many different websites, it tells me that I can update my Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to Xbox One edition for $4.99. Is this deal still in effect?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PotatoMan2337, May 6, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal

On many different websites, it tells me that I can update my Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to Xbox One edition for $4.99. Is this deal still in effect?

:)

PotatoMan2337, May 6, 2019
  2. artful c0dger Win User

Will minecraft save your skins, mashups, and more

Some of the texture/skin packs etc will transfer over:

Cross platform multiplayer isn't happening, either, but "many" of the Xbox 360 version's DLC skins and texture packs will be available for Xbox One. "We'd like to say all your DLC would transfer, but some of the items are trapped in licensing deals that
    are too boring to get into here," notes a Mojang post. "We'll have more on this soon."
    www.totalxbox.com/.../minecraft-xbox-one-release-month-and-xbox-360-upgrade-deal-announced
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 backward compatibility to Xbox One

To be blunt & honest -- There is no point for MS/Mojang to make Minecraft backwards compatible as there is a Xbox One version of the game.

I'm not sure if it still exists, but there was a deal for the Xbox One version of Minecraft if you already owned the 360 version where it would only $5 to upgrade.
  4. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

TU12 Crash.

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Potato,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Here is the post concerning that from Mojang themselves back in 2014. This was a limited time promotion you can view the minecraftforum.net

Thanks,

Brad
  6. WigglyLobster02 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 backward compatibility to Xbox One

To be blunt & honest -- There is no point for MS/Mojang to make Minecraft backwards compatible as there is a Xbox One version of the game.

I'm not sure if it still exists, but there was a deal for the Xbox One version of Minecraft if you already owned the 360 version where it would only $5 to upgrade.
    Should be $0.99 to upgrade and if your a gold member then free upgrade.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One Deal - Similar Threads - 360 Minecraft Deal

2. minecraft windows 10 Unable to fully keybind controller and cant override 360 controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 Unable to fully keybind controller and cant override 360 controller...: so i have set up Minecraft win10 on the PC and use a wired 360 controller for when the boy wants to play. However you are unable to Fully customise the controller keys (main issue being 'F' to...
  3. Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps: With the XBox Companion app and Minecraft for Windows 10 app, I'm running into an issue getting them to work with a Microsoft Account. For example, with the Minecraft for Windows 10 app, after I...
  4. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...
  5. Minecraft transfers from 360 to One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft transfers from 360 to One S: So I bought a few packs in the xbox 360. I just bought the mincraft game hoping to be able to play one of them. I have to rebut them? I've seen many others state that thieyes were promused that...
  6. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  7. Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One: I want to transfer my old Xbox 360 Minecraft world to the newest edition of Minecraft on my Xbox One. This "world" is on my Dad's Xbox 360 account (The account was never connected to Xbox Live),...
  8. Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free: Edit: Issue solved. Feel free to lock. Happily, the Minecraft Story Mode 360 episodes were just relisted so that season pass / disc owners can download them. Specifically, Season One, Episodes...
  9. Hi Is there a way to get the Xbox 360 minecraft deal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi Is there a way to get the Xbox 360 minecraft deal?: Username love60612 email [Mod Removed] I have the disk. b799e36a-b47f-493c-9dc7-a53ef8ed3a3b
  10. Minecraft deal for 5$ from Xbox 360 to Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft deal for 5$ from Xbox 360 to Xbox one.: Can we please get the deal where if you payed for Minecraft on the Xbox 360 you get it on the Xbox one for 5$? I didn't have an xbox one at the time of last year and I know lots of my friends...