Xbox 360 multiplayer

Discus and support Xbox 360 multiplayer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i have an xbox 360 ive recently connected it to xbox live but says i cant play multiplayer i have no family settings on Can you please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WearyAxe307711, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 multiplayer

Hi i have an xbox 360 ive recently connected it to xbox live but says i cant play multiplayer i have no family settings on

Can you please help

:)

WearyAxe307711, Feb 2, 2020
  2. ErinBytes Win User

Xbox One backwards Compatibility

Yes.

Can I do multiplayer gaming with friends who are playing the game on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Yes. For games that offer multiplayer gaming, you'll be able to play with others who own the title on Xbox 360.

support.xbox.com/.../compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq
  3. IceStorm III Win User

CAN I PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS WITH MY XBOX ONE IF THEY HAVE AN XBOX 360?

That doesn't change the answer. Multiplayer for Xbox One and Xbox 360 are separate.
  4. Gamer55PC1 Win User

IN MY NETWORK SETTINGS AFTER DOING TEST XBOX LIVE I GET SERVICE ALERT

How do you do a multiplayer test on xbox 360?
  5. smileskybird Win User

Open world games

Yeah I was going to get it because of the large multiplayer, but watch reviews of it and the graphics look not very good. I'm surprised Zoo Tycoon only has 4 in multiplayer for an Xbox One console. But it looks like the 360 version of Zoo Tycoon won't have
    multiplayer and map and animals will be about half the size to the Xbox One version due to hardware limitations on the 360. The front cover of the Defiance game looks good. But when you watch the gameplay and graphics of it, including issues with spawning,
    it tells a different story.

Anyways here's the link about Zoo Tycoon...

www.shacknews.com/.../zoo-tycoon-on-xbox-360-lacks-kinect-and-multiplayer-halves
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox one xbox live

Xbox One titles due not have cross-platform multiplayer with Xbox 360 and vice versa.
Thema:

Xbox 360 multiplayer

1. Xbox 360 multiplayer - Similar Threads - 360 multiplayer

2. How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360: We just got a hand me down xbox 360 and want to be able to do xbox live with friends. We purchased the xbox live gold subscription but it is not working. Already did a hard reset. Help?...
  3. Multiplayer Setup of Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One - Live not Connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Setup of Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One - Live not Connecting: Having a problem setting up a Live! connection for a 360 game I'm playing on a One (Halo Reach). Playing a One game, it has no issues. Logs into Live fine, can chat with people, etc, so I know...
  4. Xbox 360: 3D Ultra Minigolf Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: 3D Ultra Minigolf Multiplayer?: Hi There I play this game " Xbox 360: 3D Ultra Minigolf " witch is also been made backwards compatable myself and my friends as of the last week now when trying to play as multi player across...
  5. MW3 Multiplayer online Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 Multiplayer online Xbox 360: Why is it taking forever to find a game on team deathmatch. I thought it was my connection, but I messaged many players and they are all confronting the same issue....
  6. Unable to join multiplayer matches on Xbox 360 - Problem solved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join multiplayer matches on Xbox 360 - Problem solved: I tried to use my Xbox 360 for old time's sake and I found that I was unable to join any multiplayer matches even though my connection was good, and my Nat was Open. It did say Service Alert the...
  7. Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play: I recently bought Battlefield 3 from the xbox marketplace for the 360. As soon as a launch the game I am disconnected from xbox live. When the game has launched and I select the multiplayer...
  8. Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers: Hello. I have two xbox: the one and 360 and two cd game for call of duty Ghost (the gold version for the Xbox one). When playing with Xbox one, I can see my friends how are playing at this game...
  9. 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One: Everytime I load up halo reach or left 4 dead 2 it says I cant connect to xbox live. I went to “test multiplayer connection” & “test network connection” many times and nothing changed , I even...
  10. MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360: Hello, I would like to play minecraft with my friend, she have the xbox 360 but she cant add me as a friend, she doesn´t recieve my invitations to play even when I already accepted her as a friend...