Xbox 360 N Network Adapter 5g?

Discus and support Xbox 360 N Network Adapter 5g? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've heard that the wireless N network adapter supports 5g wifi. Is this true? 0b777d9c-1851-44c3-9251-404ac59491bb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Pavlowski, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 N Network Adapter 5g?

I've heard that the wireless N network adapter supports 5g wifi. Is this true?

:)

William Pavlowski, Nov 24, 2021
  2. xTye Win User

Wireless receiver not functioning correctly

skp683, they do sell the wireless adapter as a standalone USB adapter that you plug into your Xbox 360.

See:
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

Runs $49.99. That's an official wireless-n Xbox 360 adapter.
  3. taidara Win User

Connecting to 5 ghz band?

I would recommend the external Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter (black).

Using this adapter will disable the internal wireless of your Xbox 360 S.
  4. Senryu BR Win User

What wireless N Router to get?

5. haloteen Win User

which wireless adapter?

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

New Internet Connection Won't Wirelessly Connect Online With Xbox

Alright so I had to do some research, I found out your new Virgin Media Super Hub works Wireless with 802.11a,b,g,and n capable in 2.4GHz band plus wireless N in 5GHz band and the Xbox 360 Wireless G Networking Adapter you have it should work just not with
    802.11n. So I would say try upgrading your Wireless Network Adapter to the newest "Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter" and then try connecting online to Xbox Live.
Thema:

Xbox 360 N Network Adapter 5g?

1. Xbox 360 N Network Adapter 5g? - Similar Threads - 360 Network Adapter

2. my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working: my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working check your wifi box it should show all devices 936f8865-3aa3-42c1-96d2-eed4eb37765b
  3. Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter: Hey Microsoft, So i have an Xbox 360 wireless network adapter. I was wondering EVEN though the Xbox 360 S has built-in Wireless connectivity, I may have discovered that this adapter boost the...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.: So My Xbox 360 Slim Just Disconnected me from the WiFi and I tried to Reconnect but it said, something like To be able to connect to the wireless network I need the Adabtor...etc. Although Ik the...
  5. The Xbox 360 Wireless Networking adapter on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox 360 Wireless Networking adapter on PC: I Cant seem to find the drivers for the Wireless Networking adapter for wireless internet can anybody help? 42797484-cbdb-4123-af43-0b0da0865229
  6. network adapter on 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    network adapter on 360: network adapter on 360 How did you manage to determine the source of wireless interference? The only, well-known, devices that are using a frequency hopping technique is Bluetooth, and by todays...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter: I have owned my 360 for about 4 years, and never needed an adapter. I played this morning and was able to connect to the xbox live without an issue. When I got home from I attempted to sign in,...
  8. Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter?: So for the first time in about 2 or 3 years, my Xbox wont connect to my wifi, and it will tell me "To use a wireless Internet connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your...
  9. New Wireless N Network Adapter not recognised by XBox 360 on second use

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Wireless N Network Adapter not recognised by XBox 360 on second use: Hello, last week I bought a new Wireless N Networking Adapter for an XBox 360. I connected it to the XBox 360's rear USB port, and it worked straight away. It was used for about half an hour,...
  10. Old Xbox 360 Elite can't connect to wireless networks w/adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360 Elite can't connect to wireless networks w/adapter: I had an old elite that I had sent out for a red ring of death and I got it back but never used since I had bought a new 360 in the mean time. Now I'd like to give it as a gift but I wanted to...