XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps

Discus and support XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i can't access my hulu or netflix apps on my xbox 360 - I get an error code that is not recognized (807B0193). It says there's a problem with the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eyediosmioh, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Eyediosmioh
    Eyediosmioh Guest

i can't access my hulu or netflix apps on my xbox 360 - I get an error code that is not recognized (807B0193). It says there's a problem with the Xbox service. Is anyone having this issue?

:)

Eyediosmioh, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Spawn Of Apathy Win User

How to play with the sign in error

If you've got an Xbox 360 and wanting some media apps (hulu, HBO, Netflix, ect) XBL is working on the 360.
  3. CyndieG Win User

error 80004005

When trying to launch the Netflix App and our Hulu App through our Xbox 360 game console; we also get the error code 80004005. Netflix was launching ok 2 days ago (can't confirm is Hulu was or not), but as of yesterday, 1/15/2015, we've been getting the
    code In the past 2 years, we've never experienced this error before. Gold membership is current, as well as Netflix and Hulu memberships. We haven't changed internet service providers and other mobile devices i the house are not having issues with the
    Wif service.
  4. 1a29af72-2b57-40d9-9 Win User

Xbox Live Down for the Count

No netflix doesn't work or hulu. No apps
  5. Merlin4421 Win User

Wi-Fi performance issues or something else?

Hulu and Netflix are having issues it's in the support forums. I get a jitter at times on Netflix and Hulu. Most likely the app company needs to come with an update.
  6. Marcos PauloAmado Win User

i can't access my hulu or netflix apps on my xbox 360 - I get an error code that is not recognized (807B0193). It says there's a problem with the Xbox service. Is anyone having this issue?
Thema:

1. XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps - Similar Threads - 360 Netflix Hulu

2. La aplicación de Netflix me va lento en Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: The Netflix App is going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    La aplicación de Netflix me va lento en Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: The Netflix App is going...: Hola vengo a contar este problema. Lo que sucede es que cuando intento cambiar entre titulos o buscar alguna serie o película lo que pasa es que la velocidad de respuesta es muy lenta. Solo me...
  3. Netflix app crashing Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crashing Xbox 360: Hi, I have started the xbox today (December 23rd 2018) and Netflix. It prompted me to install an update. I did. Now launching the app brings a black screen and crashes/freezes the console....
  4. error code 8015000A I did everything correct & still can't watch netflix on my xbox 360 when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015000A I did everything correct & still can't watch netflix on my xbox 360 when ...: So i cleared the cache, deleted everything now I can't even add netflix on it now. 2219ac4b-8453-4828-95ee-c975b418ec08
  5. Xbox 360 continually disconnects from Xbox Live while using the Netflix app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 continually disconnects from Xbox Live while using the Netflix app: I use my Xbox 360 console as a way to stream Netflix to my tv. When I boot up the xbox, it connects to Live with no issues. I open the Netflix app and am able to log into and view my account...
  6. Netflix on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on 360: Hi, Can anyone confirm the process to watching Netflix UK on the Xbox360 here in the UK? When I go download the app it tells me that I will be charged immediately as I click buy. I understood...
  7. Netflix “The game couldn’t start” on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix “The game couldn’t start” on Xbox 360: I was watching Netflix one night and suddenly it quit playing the show and the “this title is unavailable” message popped up. I waited a while but everything I clicked on was “unavailable”. I was...
  8. Watching Netflix on XBox 360 - suddenly pixellated [Ireland]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watching Netflix on XBox 360 - suddenly pixellated [Ireland]: Watching Netflix via Xbox 360, recently the picture is very pixellated. My 360 is on ethernet and my broadband speed is fine (tested at 120Mbps). When I click display, the Netflix app shows my...
  9. Xbox 360 voice commands for Netflix not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 voice commands for Netflix not working: All of a sudden Netflix on my 360 is longer picking up voice commands. I've tuned my Kinect and can use it on my Xbox system just fine but once I get into the Netflix app, the commands (e.g. Xbox...
  10. On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one: can you reach netflix through xbox one 3cf9b37e-c05a-41a0-a184-91428e39356a