xbox 360 no access to web sites while network is connected

Discus and support xbox 360 no access to web sites while network is connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, When using explorer on my Xbox 360 I cannot access any websites: I have done the following: Cleared cache and re installed lastest update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pascal-74, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Pascal-74
    Pascal-74 Guest

Hi,

When using explorer on my Xbox 360 I cannot access any websites:

I have done the following:

Cleared cache and re installed lastest update

Re-installed Explorer

Checked network connection (all good)

Checked profile connected to Xboxlive (all good; I have a free account)

Checked confidentiality parameters (set to adult)

When I perform a seach with explorer I get results but when i click on any links, I get the same message for all my tries: Impossible to connect to the web site. Some screen shots below (in french, but should be easy to understand xbox 360 no access to web sites while network is connected :) )

If anyone can help it would be great.

Thanks

xbox 360 no access to web sites while network is connected [​IMG]

:)

Pascal-74, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Pascal-74 Win User

Hi,

Thanks,now I know why, I have been going in circles for last couple of days, trying every thing i could think of.

Thanks again
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The Browser on the Xbox 360 is over 10 years old now and is no longer supported by most websites. This is the reason why you can't view these pages on the browser. The web has moved on and the poor old 360 can't keep up. And no sorry, you can't install an alternative browser.
  4. Maestro3 Win User

why do i get disconnected from xbox live when im playing a game

Before troubleshooting the Xbox 360 yourself, perform a quick check to verify your Internet connection is functioning. If none of your networked computers can reach Web sites on the Internet, you should troubleshoot the home network first.
  5. Mesecur Win User

Twitch xbox360

Have you tried reinstalling the twitch app? Have you also run a network check to see if your console is connected? Not sure whether the 360 has a web-browser. Did you try to access twitch through the web-browser?
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Can connect to Internet but cannot Connect to XBOX LIVE

o2 is the same network as BE and they have been having issues accessing some sites (including Xbox.com) for a while now.

I'm on BT, no issues connecting to Live here.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 no access to web sites while network is connected - Similar Threads - 360 access web

2. Can't Access Xbox Live or Profile on Xbox 360 AT ALL

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Access Xbox Live or Profile on Xbox 360 AT ALL: I turned on my Xbox 360 E for the first time in about a year to play a game I couldn't on later Xbox series, only to find that my profile had been deleted from my console! I tried redownloading my...
  3. Lost Access to Xbox 360 Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Access to Xbox 360 Email: I created an xbox live account about 9 years ago, using my stepfather's email address. My stepfather and mother have since divorced and it ended quite badly. A few years ago, the original xbox...
  4. I am unable to access Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one s: So ever since i changed my username i have been unable to play xbox 360 games because my username was not updated on there because it still said my old one and i deleted my account by going on to...
  5. XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info: Hello, when I turn on my Xbox360 and try to log on to my account it ask me to sine in with my email and then ask for my password. when I put in my pass word it says its not available. My pass...
  6. Cant access xbox live on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access xbox live on my xbox 360: i just started to use my xbox 360 again but i can not use my old account on it for some reason so i created a new microsoft account and downloaded it to use on my xbox 360. when i log in the...
  7. Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s: I recently got a new series s and I see only a little bit of the games that i had on my 360, how can i get all my games and purchases from my 360? f7aba439-c26b-489e-9832-69c4eea98cc5
  8. How to Access Xbox 360 Guide on Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Access Xbox 360 Guide on Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S?: Does anyone know that you can access the Xbox 360 Guide on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S? If not here is the steps.... 1. Go to any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game. 2. During Menu,...
  9. "Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" xbox 360: I have been trying to play my game online since before thanksgiving, but my subscription needed to be renewed, which I did but my game was now unplayable due to the message in the headline. I have...
  10. How to regain access to Xbox 360 and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to regain access to Xbox 360 and Xbox One: For a number of years I have had my signons and one gamertag and I could sign into Microsoft and Xbox. I can still sign into Microsoft but when I try to signin to either Xbox 360 or Xbox one it...