XBox 360, no connection to Live, cannot update, cannot factory reset

Discus and support XBox 360, no connection to Live, cannot update, cannot factory reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XBox 360 with a current Live account. It will not connect to our internet and keeps prompting an Update that cannot download. We have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HLins, Aug 10, 2018.

1. HLins
    HLins Guest

I have an XBox 360 with a current Live account. It will not connect to our internet and keeps prompting an Update that cannot download. We have tried to factory reset and it does nothing. We have deleted every app. I've tried everything they suggest
    on all the Help pages and we cannot get past the error. When we searched the error specific number, nothing is found. Help?

:)

HLins, Aug 10, 2018
  2. dsgoodrow
    dsgoodrow Guest
    Achievements not unlocking for Backwards Compatibility Games

Factory reset is done, now I cannot sign in to Xbox Live from the 360 emulator. I am online with the Xbox 1, playing multiplayer and watching netflix, connection test shows that everything is working.

When I open 360 games, my gamertag pops up as signed in, but not connected to Live.

dsgoodrow, Aug 10, 2018
  3. jeanra89vm
    jeanra89vm Guest
    cant connect to XBOX live

I ran the test

I reset to factory settings

I followed all steps

I can get internet connection

But cannot get to xbox live

WHY NOT????!!!

jeanra89vm, Aug 10, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 10, 2018
  5. HLins
    HLins Guest
    We tried that, and it got us further on the update screen than we have gotten previously. It still did not complete and gave us an error.

HLins, Nov 3, 2018
  6. HLins Win User

We tried that, and it got us further on the update screen than we have gotten previously. It still did not complete and gave us an error.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8. dsgoodrow Win User

Achievements not unlocking for Backwards Compatibility Games

Factory reset is done, now I cannot sign in to Xbox Live from the 360 emulator. I am online with the Xbox 1, playing multiplayer and watching netflix, connection test shows that everything is working.

When I open 360 games, my gamertag pops up as signed in, but not connected to Live.
  9. Cybersoap Win User

Xbox 1 can’t connect to Wifi

I did the soft factory reset however bow my Xbox is saying that i need an update in order to use it, however i cannot download the update as my Xbox still has no internet connection.
  10. DAHUNTEROFPAIN Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox LIVE for weeks

I reset my modem to factory default settings through the Xbox, but I still cannot connect to LIVE.

I do not know the exact model number, but the brand is ACNBB or ACN.
Thema:

1. XBox 360, no connection to Live, cannot update, cannot factory reset - Similar Threads - 360 connection Live

2. Unable to update or connect Xbox 360 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update or connect Xbox 360 to Xbox Live: When I turn on my xbox 360 I get a message that an update is needed. But when I try to update it I get an "Update Failed" message that says "Can't download the Update. To test your connection,...
  3. XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.: I use it mostly for watching Hulu or movies, kids use it for Minecraft. The connection test runs fine until Live test then fails. My bill is paid so not sure what is going on....
  4. No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]: Cuando intento conectarme a xbox live desde mi 360 tarda unos segundos intentando iniciar sesión, pero no inicia y me aparece el código de error 8015190e, ya busque las posibles soluciones en la...
  5. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  6. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  7. my xbox 360 is connected to xbox live but none of my avatars work on xbox live. Why do none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is connected to xbox live but none of my avatars work on xbox live. Why do none...: why do my avatars not work in xbox live 586499ed-2c35-4f22-b231-215a573f07bc
  8. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  10. I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360: Hi, i can't connect on xbox live with my 360. It say error  8015D002 wrong password or email , if you have 2 step verification put a password. I checked my email and the password they are...