Xbox 360 not downloading new things

Discus and support Xbox 360 not downloading new things in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded skate 3 several times on multiple 360's of mine and it wont work. It seems to download the game just fine, it just cant finalize the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juice Sprayer, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 not downloading new things

I have downloaded skate 3 several times on multiple 360's of mine and it wont work. It seems to download the game just fine, it just cant finalize the download and let me us it. My internet is fine, xbox live works, ive tried deleting it, ive triedclearing
    my cache and redownloading and still nothing.

I cant seem to finish downloading anything at all on my 360's. It seems like a recent change, I was downloading stuff yesterday just fine.

:)

Juice Sprayer, Mar 20, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello Juice Sprayer,

Can you try downloading other games or demos?

And are you connected via Ethernet or WiFi on your Xbox 360?

What model/GB capacity do you have?
  3. deadsamu Win User

Game will only work on one account.

i had bought borderlands to xbox 360 and other things from marketplace, now i dont have that xbox console anymore, but im going to buy new 360. can i play them if i download my account and games that i had bought from marketplace, in offline with my new
    360 ?
  4. CaffeinatedMilk Win User

Can't purchase/download - Purchase button for all games says either Unavailable or Bundle Only

No, that's not what I meant. My wording is vague however.

I meant that downloading in general is possible on my 360, but not on my One. The game I tried downloading on my One was the new Battlefront, on the 360 it was whatever the free game is currently, the name escapes me. I was unable to download the new Battlefront,
    but my 360 had no problems downloading its game. Nonetheless, it's not a matter of backwards compatibility. I literally am unable to purchase anything at all, not a single thing, on the Xbox One marketplace, 360 game or otherwise.

Thanks for the response, however.
  5. SychoticMage Win User

Dragon age: Inquisition The Black Emporium

The dlc is available for download now on xbox one for silver members....still calling them out on that since silver members on 360 got it last week this better not be a new thing
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

WHY WAS THE XBOX.COM, XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD HISTORY REMOVED?

Well, there was a Download History on Xbox.com, but it was removed due to some updates and changes they made as Xbox One things have updated in terms of Microsoft Store. The Xbox 360 stuff is apart from the new Microsoft Store system.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 not downloading new things - Similar Threads - 360 downloading things

2. Xbox 360 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital download: Recently bought SKATE 3 from marketplace for xbox 360, and a few minutes in, it says unreadable disc and it goes to dashboard. Already tried to troubleshoot with no success. Any answers would be...
  3. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...
  4. Xbox 360 to xbox one digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 to xbox one digital download: Hi I bought zoo tycoon for my daughter about 3 months ago she played it once or twice for the whole of 30 min, and then I upgraded to a xbox one. I then tried to upload it to the xbox one, and...
  5. Downloading error on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading error on xbox 360: Hi, I just bought the game "Skate 3" for Xbox 360 by the online store. The problem appears when the downloading ends because when it finishes, the download restarts again and again and I can't...
  6. Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo no meu XBOX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia? -[Translation -...
  7. Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo Just Cause 2 em meuX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia?...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...