Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update

Discus and support Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought an original Xbox game not too long ago and it says I need to update it in order to support it but its just stuck with a loading screen for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viper3921, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Viper3921
    Viper3921 Guest

So I bought an original Xbox game not too long ago and it says I need to update it in order to support it but its just stuck with a loading screen for an update and nothing is happening. What do I do in order to fix it?

:)

Viper3921, Aug 9, 2019
  2. voteDC Win User

Halo 2 and Xbox 360

Is it giving an error message saying you need to download the game or is it asking you to download an update?

-

An update is needed in order to let games designed for the original Xbox to run on the 360, for this you'll need a Live connection and an official 360 hard drive.

-

Here is the official page about Xbox Originals support
    support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  3. Viper3921 Win User

I dont have any other original Xbox games at the moment and I've tried to clear out my system cache. Still didn't work.
  4. Viper3921 Win User

Also there is no message it just shows a loading screen.
  5. Viper3921 Win User

Pac Man World 3 and I already checked to see if its compatible and it is. I have no clue whats going on.
  6. Viper3921 Win User

I only found a couple of corrupt files in my avatar items and a video but thats it.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update - Similar Threads - 360 letting original

2. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  3. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  4. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  5. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  6. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  7. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...
  8. Xbox 360 game downloaded on Xbox One X not letting me same by progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game downloaded on Xbox One X not letting me same by progress: Lego Star Wars TCS for Xbox 360 and Fable Anniversary for Xbox 360 were downloaded to my Xbox One X via Game Pass. Both will start up and play, but neither one will let me sign into my profile in...
  9. I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?: I have the xbox one version of gta4 and my buddy has the 360 version of it , but it won’t let me invite him online to a multiplayer session, is it my xbox or his? Or is it just the game?...
  10. Does not let me play my 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does not let me play my 360 games: I changed my gamer tag when I have tried to play a 360 game it does not let me play them anymore ... any advice ? 054afead-7439-48bf-bd12-89cae7bcb0a0