Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update

Discus and support Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought an original Xbox game not too long ago and it says I need to update it in order to support it but its just stuck with a loading screen for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viper3921, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Viper3921
    Viper3921 Guest

So I bought an original Xbox game not too long ago and it says I need to update it in order to support it but its just stuck with a loading screen for an update and nothing is happening. What do I do in order to fix it?

:)

Viper3921, Aug 9, 2019
  2. voteDC Win User

Halo 2 and Xbox 360

Is it giving an error message saying you need to download the game or is it asking you to download an update?

-

An update is needed in order to let games designed for the original Xbox to run on the 360, for this you'll need a Live connection and an official 360 hard drive.

-

Here is the official page about Xbox Originals support
    support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  3. Viper3921 Win User

I dont have any other original Xbox games at the moment and I've tried to clear out my system cache. Still didn't work.
  4. Viper3921 Win User

Also there is no message it just shows a loading screen.
  5. Viper3921 Win User

Pac Man World 3 and I already checked to see if its compatible and it is. I have no clue whats going on.
  6. Viper3921 Win User

I only found a couple of corrupt files in my avatar items and a video but thats it.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update - Similar Threads - 360 letting original

2. Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help: My account got suspended for 2 days on the xbox one. It ended last night and it wont let me sign into Xbox live to play 360 games. dd123f2b-0c3f-4d33-9e3b-212d19ec4389
  3. Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content: Hi, I purchased the Fable Trilogy through the console store, received a receipt, and show the game in my purchase history online. However, when i go to "My Games" and select play, then select to...
  4. Tekken 6 Xbox 360 free game not letting me to instantly install

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tekken 6 Xbox 360 free game not letting me to instantly install: On the Xbox one store you would see that Tekken 6 is free and I go to the store page of it, it will present me with "see price". I put my credential password and it suddenly tells me that I have...
  5. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...
  6. games with gold not letting me get my 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games with gold not letting me get my 360 game: I haven't been able to download any 360 games since i got game pass ultimate a few months ago... It keeps looping from "You have no valid payment options on file." to showing none of my cards...
  7. It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360]: When I put my Xbox in "see price" and try to buy an Xbox 360 game it shows me that I don't have any payment method, which I do have a Visa credit card, I'm from Mexico ... what could I do? I...
  8. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  9. mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir mi perfil (my xbox 360 won't let me open my profile)

in XBoX Accessibility
    mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir mi perfil (my xbox 360 won't let me open my profile): hola necesito ayuda mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir ni descargar me sale un mensaje cuando lo intento descargar -Lo sentimos, hay un problema con las credenciales que utilizas para iniciar sesion....
  10. Xbox One won't let me purchase Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't let me purchase Xbox 360 games: Whenever I attempt to buy a 360 game it just says that my account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox....