Xbox 360 not powering on

Discus and support Xbox 360 not powering on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone I have an Xbox 360 that hasn't been used for a long time and now it won't power on, i tried the no power fix checked the USB ports, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xolanisithole, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 not powering on

Hi everyone I have an Xbox 360 that hasn't been used for a long time and now it won't power on, i tried the no power fix checked the USB ports, and also tried pressing the power button for 5 seconds unplugged then plugged it back in, but still nothing,
    what I've noticed is that when I connect a USB, the USB flashes but the power is still off, the power block has a constant orange light on, please help

:)

xolanisithole, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Hordie Win User

Orginal Xbox 360 wont turn on

3. Tylerbrenton1 Win User

Xbox beeps but does not turn on

4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox 360

5. gds1972 Win User

Using 220v xbox 360 slim in Canada

6. Internet Expert Win User

My Xbox 360 isn't turning on

Thema:

Xbox 360 not powering on

1. Xbox 360 not powering on - Similar Threads - 360 powering

2. Having trouble with my Xbox 360 not powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with my Xbox 360 not powering on: I recently replaced my Xbox 360E power supply and when i plugged it in it was working perfectly fine. however a few minutes later the console shut off. the green light on the power supply is still...
  3. Power requirement doubt for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power requirement doubt for XBOX 360: I have an XBOX 360 bought in the US, in the coming months I’ll move to France so before connect it there, I’d like to know if can I plug it just by using a power plug adapter?; if not, do I have...
  4. Original Xbox 360 power supply issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 power supply issues?: After a almost a year of inactivity I attempted to boot up my 360, only for it to refuse to start. I've tried getting help off of this website itself, but I can't find a path for this particular...
  5. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  6. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  7. Xbox 360 power Converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 power Converter: Hi, im planning on traveling To Argentina, and i was wondering if there is any recommendation of which converter to buy since my console is US based. Im looking for amazon type items, that can be...
  8. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  9. xbox 360 power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 power brick: i just bought a xbox 360 holiday bundle from america and the power brick was 110v and here in asia theres only 220v and the 110v power brick burned now if i buy a new 220v power brick and plug it...
  10. xbox 360 elite wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 elite wont power on.: i have a problem with my xbox 360 e console. i didnt used it almost a month ago. but i wanted to use it and it wont turn on. i tried with a controller, i tried everything. could somebody help...