Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Discus and support Xbox 360/OG Update Logs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm very curious what the updates are for that are coming out for a lot of 360/OG titles on Xbox One. Perfect Dark, Perfect Dark Zero, Fable 1, Fable 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slickrasta, Aug 10, 2019.

1. slickrasta
    slickrasta Guest

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

I'm very curious what the updates are for that are coming out for a lot of 360/OG titles on Xbox One. Perfect Dark, Perfect Dark Zero, Fable 1, Fable 3 and many more in the past few days. Does anyone know what these updates entail? Do they do bug fixes
    for these old games or is this some kind of update to the emulation system they run with? I kind of wish all games had update logs like on PS4 so I could know what the updates are doing.

:)

slickrasta, Aug 10, 2019
  2. eduscxbox Win User

What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?

OG Xbox: Didn't have a OG Xbox.

Xbox 360: Forza Horizon

Xbox One: Sunset Overdrive
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Had lots of Xbox 360 games updates after 2 big console updates so these are classic updates which are mentioned up here..
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Yeah, Bug fixes, Emulator updates, etc, etc.
  5. AAChaoshand Win User

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Generally, they are emulator updates, at least from what I have gathered in the past.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Hello Slick,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. These are only speculation as there is nothing official on these updates. They could be backward compatibility files for the upcoming console. As we know it will be a next gen console, and as they stated
    at E3 all the games that are currently backward compatible will work on the new console, along with all the Xbox one games. As they are a few GB personally that what I think they are as they are bigger than the game itself in some cases. Maybe these are a
    test for the new consoles backward compatibility. As stated this is only an opinion.

I will go ahead and change this to a discussion so all can talk about it.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

1. Xbox 360/OG Update Logs? - Similar Threads - 360 Update Logs

2. Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360: Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360 1e15b398-9e91-4e4a-bb14-f5eca98f5b70
  3. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  4. Xbox 360 game updates on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game updates on Xbox One: Since the end of July to the beginning of August 2019, there have been 100+ updates ranging from 300 to 600MBs for my 360 and Xbox original games on my Xbox One X. I was wondering what they were...
  5. Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update: So I bought an original Xbox game not too long ago and it says I need to update it in order to support it but its just stuck with a loading screen for an update and nothing is happening. What do I...
  6. Xbox 360 games update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games update: Hello. I just had a question regarding xbox 360 games. I have a fairly large collection of games for the 360, half of which I haven't even had the time to play yet, and I was wondering; all games...
  7. need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box: The outlaw game is just xbox console is xbox 360 how so I get an update for the game? *Moved from CPC forums* 7837882d-90c4-4d99-806a-cbaf1e845abb
  8. xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability: Hello other xbox users me and a friend have decided to ditch our pc's and next gen consoles to go back to the glory days of the xbox 360 i still have my slim but my friend purchased a used xbox...
  9. Unable to update Xbox 360 or log into live account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update Xbox 360 or log into live account!: My Xbox has been in hibernation for a year or so. I just hooked it up finally. The Xbox 360 says I need to update it prior to logging into my live account. I try to update it and get this error...
  10. cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...: fix or update on xbox 360 prob the xbox one browser to web browser log in instagram cc8451ba-fca4-433c-a4b8-fb28c2b8a72d