Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Discus and support Xbox 360/OG Update Logs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm very curious what the updates are for that are coming out for a lot of 360/OG titles on Xbox One. Perfect Dark, Perfect Dark Zero, Fable 1, Fable 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slickrasta, Aug 10, 2019.

1. slickrasta
    slickrasta Guest

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

I'm very curious what the updates are for that are coming out for a lot of 360/OG titles on Xbox One. Perfect Dark, Perfect Dark Zero, Fable 1, Fable 3 and many more in the past few days. Does anyone know what these updates entail? Do they do bug fixes
    for these old games or is this some kind of update to the emulation system they run with? I kind of wish all games had update logs like on PS4 so I could know what the updates are doing.

:)

slickrasta, Aug 10, 2019
  2. eduscxbox Win User

What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?

OG Xbox: Didn't have a OG Xbox.

Xbox 360: Forza Horizon

Xbox One: Sunset Overdrive
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Had lots of Xbox 360 games updates after 2 big console updates so these are classic updates which are mentioned up here..
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Yeah, Bug fixes, Emulator updates, etc, etc.
  5. AAChaoshand Win User

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Generally, they are emulator updates, at least from what I have gathered in the past.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

Hello Slick,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. These are only speculation as there is nothing official on these updates. They could be backward compatibility files for the upcoming console. As we know it will be a next gen console, and as they stated
    at E3 all the games that are currently backward compatible will work on the new console, along with all the Xbox one games. As they are a few GB personally that what I think they are as they are bigger than the game itself in some cases. Maybe these are a
    test for the new consoles backward compatibility. As stated this is only an opinion.

I will go ahead and change this to a discussion so all can talk about it.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox 360/OG Update Logs?

1. Xbox 360/OG Update Logs? - Similar Threads - 360 Update Logs

2. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  3. USB system update for xbox 360 console,downloaded to Win 10 PC first. help appreciated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB system update for xbox 360 console,downloaded to Win 10 PC first. help appreciated.: I need a system update to be downloaded on my PC, then plug USB Thumb drive into XBOX 360 console's port, to update Xbox 360 OS, and add updated apps to my xbox system,I'm having difficulty...
  4. After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load: After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load. I've changed the power settings to energy saving and done a power cycle but the disc still wont read. Tried...
  5. Problem with System Update on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with System Update on Xbox 360: Hi, I'm having problem with my Xbox 360 Slim console. It was working fine until few days ago when my profiles all got deleted and whenever I start up the game console it prompted me to do a...
  6. XBOX 360 system update from Xbox live required

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 system update from Xbox live required: Help! We have booted up our ancient Xbox 360 after about 2 years in the cupboard and every game we try to play it is demanding we run a system update. However when we run it it comes up with...
  7. Update error 4476-4497-1600-267F-C000-0185 for Xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update error 4476-4497-1600-267F-C000-0185 for Xbox 360 console.: Please help me, my console don´t let me actualize it. i Try by flash USB, i bought a new 250 xbox original disc, and internet conection, and nothing seems to work...please help me....
  8. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  9. Unable to update Xbox 360 or log into live account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update Xbox 360 or log into live account!: My Xbox has been in hibernation for a year or so. I just hooked it up finally. The Xbox 360 says I need to update it prior to logging into my live account. I try to update it and get this error...
  10. cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...: fix or update on xbox 360 prob the xbox one browser to web browser log in instagram cc8451ba-fca4-433c-a4b8-fb28c2b8a72d