xbox 360 on new samsung tv dont work

Discus and support xbox 360 on new samsung tv dont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just buy a xbox 360 i allready have a xbox one the xbox 360 boots up but the tv wongt find it the the xbox one works finei have tryed disconnecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianHaugaard, Mar 4, 2019.

1. xbox 360 on new samsung tv dont work

i just buy a xbox 360 i allready have a xbox one the xbox 360 boots up but the tv wongt find it the the xbox one works finei have tryed disconnecting the xbox one it dident help

:)

BrianHaugaard, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Brian thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. However, we need a bit more information. How is the Xbox 360 connected to the tv? Has the Xbox 360 connected to a different tv? Let us know so we can get this figured
    out!
  3. Josh vk Win User

No option to automatically turn on/off TV?

I told the Xbox my Changhong was a Toshiba, it actually no works better than my old Samsung. Samsung would do Volume up/down/Mute and On/Off. My Changhong will do that plus TV menu/Display the settings.. Works great on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 for a $399
    50" TV.....
  4. JDKIRK203 Win User

green screen

my son's xbox plays just fine. my tv is a samsung. brand new doesn't work lol
  5. kumla-749B4911-4576- Win User

lip sync issue

I have tested with another TV (Samsung LCD TV) and then it was no problem at all. But when I have my new Philips LED TV phf6158 so it will not always be in sync. Though everything else I plug in (dvd wiiU) Philips TV work fine. But as I said on the Samsung
    TV is my Xbox in perfect sync
  6. Nightwish04 Win User

Surround sound DD 5.1 not working on xbox

i do have a samsung tv but this set up works fine with my ps3. I dont understand how the tv would interfere with the sound as the optical cable is going from the xbox to a separate sound system
Thema:

1. xbox 360 on new samsung tv dont work - Similar Threads - 360 samsung dont

2. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  3. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display Sounds like you have a faulty xbox 1e6085ef-4b61-4993-9083-35b389fc3c4f
  5. Xbox 360 won't show up on my Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't show up on my Samsung TV?: Hi. I have a normal samsung tv with a cable wire connection. My xbox is connected but I don't see anything show up on tv when it is. When I press source on my remote it says "no device is...
  6. Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...: Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off then back on and everything is fine. What I...
  7. 360 won't display sound or video on Samsung 40'

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 won't display sound or video on Samsung 40': Hello, When connecting my xbox 360 to my Samsung LCD ln40a330j1d via HDMI, the lights turn on the xbox as usual, but I get a "no signal" error on my tv screen. I hear no sound, although will get...
  8. Screen mirroring, samsung s4 to xbox 360, how does it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen mirroring, samsung s4 to xbox 360, how does it work?: I apologize if this has been posted in the wrong place but I didn't know where else to post it. I have an s4 mini and and xbox 360, when I try to enable the screen mirroring function on my phone...
  9. xbox 360 e to Samsung 24" Series 3 LED Monitor - No Audio???

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 e to Samsung 24" Series 3 LED Monitor - No Audio???: Hi there, Just hooked up my xbox 360 e to a Samsung 24" Series 3 LED Monitor via HDMI. Picture looks good but can't get audio. There's no input for the audio cables from the xbox. Anyone have a...
  10. Samsung TV not supporting my Xbox 360's Input mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung TV not supporting my Xbox 360's Input mode: Hey guys, I recently went to my girlfriend's house for the weekend, and brought along my Xbox 360 and television (It's small/ medium sized lol), and I had no problems playing games and watching...