Xbox 360 on the Xbox series x

Discus and support Xbox 360 on the Xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the season pass for cod black ops 2 and I can't download any of the dlc maps because it says premium content is blocked on my profile. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattMleko, Sep 8, 2021.

1. MattMleko
    MattMleko Guest

I bought the season pass for cod black ops 2 and I can't download any of the dlc maps because it says premium content is blocked on my profile. Does anybody know how to fix it?

:)

MattMleko, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

XBOX ONE CONSOLE

the whole family from 2001

Xbox

Xbox 360

Xbox One

Xbox One S

Xbox One X

Then soon Xbox Series X and possibly Xbox Series S
  3. luissolid Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

If the Xbox Series X will be availeble today? simple the Xbox Series X. Next gen console and you can play all the xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games...

Regards
  4. TKroma XGU Win User

Xbox Series X

Xbox series X will be the next console of the Xbox franchise. Like the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. You will be able to play you're Xbox one games on the Series X and the games coming out will be out on Xbox One as Xbox series X for a limited time.
    After a while they will quit making games for Xbox one and focus on Xbox Siries X
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

they have currently stopped all backwards compatability to focus on the xbox series x as i believe they are making all xbox one 360 and original games compatible on series x
  6. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 on the Xbox series x - Similar Threads - 360 series

2. My xbox series X reads xbox 360 games as blurays

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series X reads xbox 360 games as blurays: I have an XSX and i have a disc for the game The Orange Box for Xbox 360 which should be backwards compatible. When i put this disc into the Xbox series X it immedieately opens the Blu-Ray app and...
  3. Can u guys add the Arkham games from the 360 to the series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Can u guys add the Arkham games from the 360 to the series X?: Can u guys plz add Arkham asylum and city submitted by /u/Dievogel6949 [link] [comments]
  4. Please make SoulCalibur V (Xbox 360 game) available on XBox Series X/S backward compatiblity.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make SoulCalibur V (Xbox 360 game) available on XBox Series X/S backward compatiblity.: While SoulCalibur, SoulCaligur II HD and SoulCalibur VI are available on Xbox Series X/S, SoulCalibur V (Xbox 360 game) is not. Please make the game (SoulCalibur V) available on Xbox Series X/S...
  5. Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360: I've recently upgraded from a 360 to the series S and am trying to add previously purchased and downloaded games to the new system. All the games are compatible with the new system but I can only...
  6. Xbox 360 sound effects as an option on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 sound effects as an option on Xbox Series X?: Wouldn’t it be cool to have an option to change all the sound effects to be Xbox 360 instead? In my opinion the Xbox 360 sound effects are a lot nicer than the current ones, it would be a neat...
  7. Series S freezes on 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S freezes on 360 games: I recently bought a new Series S, made a new account and after that I changed for free my gamertag because I decided i want a new username (I'm so stupid). Then iIdownloaded Banjo Kazooie but the...
  8. Enabling Xbox 360 Soulcalibur V backwards compatibility on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enabling Xbox 360 Soulcalibur V backwards compatibility on Xbox Series X: Hello, I have the Soulcalibur V game disc for the Xbox 360, which I no longer have, but I have an Xbox Series X and would love to have this game backwards compatible with the Xbox Series X to...
  9. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  10. Will Xbox 360 discs work on the Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox 360 discs work on the Series X?: Hello everyone, excuse me if I sound like I'm clueless but I have a simple question. I bought an Xbox Series X back in December and have been enjoying it quite a bit. I want to buy the Xbox 360...