Xbox 360 & One original packing materials

Discus and support Xbox 360 & One original packing materials in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know what the material is called that new consoles are wrapped in, inside... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EQ2 Varanus, Sep 23, 2019.

1. EQ2 Varanus
    EQ2 Varanus Guest

Good morning! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know what the material is called that new consoles are wrapped in, inside the box? The semi white nylon type protector that
    you have to take off when you first take the console out of the box. I'm looking for a replacement for my xbox one and 360 since I carelessly discarded them in the beginning. Do you happen to know where I could purchase a replacement, or just the name of the
    material so I can google it? Thanks!

:)

EQ2 Varanus, Sep 23, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I'm not sure either, maybe try looking at local industrial shipping warehouses? If you can't find anything specific, I think using regular packing materials such as bubble wrap and the styrofoam pieces ("popcorn" as it's called) might work as well.
  3. tejo chase Win User

I believe it's called 'epe foam packaging'

https://www.swastikpackworld.com/e-p-foam-products.html
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

I believe it's called 'epe foam packaging'

https://www.swastikpackworld.com/e-p-foam-products.html
    I'm a bit curious how you know that. Did you know, or search for that? I'm just a bit curious.
  5. BarbecueSausage Win User

It's some kind of plastic dust guard, but you could probably find a harder wearing kind of guard for your consoles, I think you can get silicone ones.
  6. Frank Moses Win User

My controller is vibrating sporatically

Is your controller 360 or Xbox one? Rechargeable battery pack may be going out. One of my original Xbox controllers did that right before it died.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 & One original packing materials - Similar Threads - 360 original packing

2. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  3. The original xbox and xbox 360 should keep alive through the years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The original xbox and xbox 360 should keep alive through the years: I pretty much been with microsoft since the original and the 360. I think it's possible to make 1-50 to 150 games backwards compatibility with Xbox one and the other consoles. Just make a another...
  4. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4
  5. Original 360 Elite service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original 360 Elite service?: So I am aware of the warranty being expired, but my original Elite is a tad long in the tooth....where can I go in the Chicago-land area to have it "serviced". Like a tune up?...
  6. More Original Xbox & 360 games compatible for Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    More Original Xbox & 360 games compatible for Xbox Series X?: I know you guys havent added games for awhile, are you hoping to add on after the release of the Xbox Series X? Also could we see xbox 360 Indie games back on the xbox series X? Heres a list game...
  7. Xbox 360 & Originals Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 & Originals Games with Gold: Hello, I noticed my Xbox 360 & Originals Games who comes with the Games with Gold supscription appears on the full owned games library. Only the Xbox One games appears on the Games with Gold...
  8. Original Xbox One & 360 Games - Why aren't they rendered in 1080p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One & 360 Games - Why aren't they rendered in 1080p?: Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero seem to be rendering below 1080p on the original Xbox One hardware. The original Xbox One hardware should be able to render 360 games at 1080p. Why aren't they...
  9. Original Xbox One & 360 Games - Why aren't they enhanced to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One & 360 Games - Why aren't they enhanced to 1080p?: The original Xbox One hardware should be able to render 360 games at 1080p. Why aren't they enhanced? Wouldn't this be an easy patch? All you would have to do is change the rendering resolution...
  10. Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox original and 360 games on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox original and 360 games on the series x?: Was just wondering do to the fact that games like this arent in the catalog and it would be sad to see the support actually just stop completely [img] 8be0031a-3272-429b-b654-de18b0a75ef9