Xbox 360 & One original packing materials

Discus and support Xbox 360 & One original packing materials in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know what the material is called that new consoles are wrapped in, inside... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EQ2 Varanus, Sep 23, 2019.

1. EQ2 Varanus
    EQ2 Varanus Guest

Good morning! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know what the material is called that new consoles are wrapped in, inside the box? The semi white nylon type protector that
    you have to take off when you first take the console out of the box. I'm looking for a replacement for my xbox one and 360 since I carelessly discarded them in the beginning. Do you happen to know where I could purchase a replacement, or just the name of the
    material so I can google it? Thanks!

:)

EQ2 Varanus, Sep 23, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I'm not sure either, maybe try looking at local industrial shipping warehouses? If you can't find anything specific, I think using regular packing materials such as bubble wrap and the styrofoam pieces ("popcorn" as it's called) might work as well.
  3. tejo chase Win User

I believe it's called 'epe foam packaging'

https://www.swastikpackworld.com/e-p-foam-products.html
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

I believe it's called 'epe foam packaging'

https://www.swastikpackworld.com/e-p-foam-products.html
    I'm a bit curious how you know that. Did you know, or search for that? I'm just a bit curious.
  5. BarbecueSausage Win User

It's some kind of plastic dust guard, but you could probably find a harder wearing kind of guard for your consoles, I think you can get silicone ones.
  6. Frank Moses Win User

My controller is vibrating sporatically

Is your controller 360 or Xbox one? Rechargeable battery pack may be going out. One of my original Xbox controllers did that right before it died.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 & One original packing materials - Similar Threads - 360 original packing

2. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?: I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games...
  3. Original Xbox 360 power supply issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 power supply issues?: After a almost a year of inactivity I attempted to boot up my 360, only for it to refuse to start. I've tried getting help off of this website itself, but I can't find a path for this particular...
  4. Xbox 360 S not playing original xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 S not playing original xbox game: i ordered spongebob battle for bikini bottom and when i put it into the console it said the game is not supported on my console. is there a compatibility problem with the s? I've installed the...
  5. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360: got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything...
  6. Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360: So I came across a problem while trying to play Conker: Live and Reloaded on my Xbox 360. It all Started when I got it and put it in only to find that I didn’t have an Xbox 360 hard drive so I got...
  7. Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360: Hello, dear friends. Recently I`ve got a original disks of Project Zero and Project Zero 2 Director`s Cut. The disks are PAL region. I have checked...
  8. downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360: I downloaded crash bandicoot xbox original game on my xbox 360 it won't start and keep getting a message to download again which i've done 3 times and it still won't work can anyone help...
  9. why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?: why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running? at the bottom i see X: 5832.0 before update it use to let me go to guide and was able to go back to system...
  10. Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360: Hello. Another day, another problem. I bought an original Xbox game Project Zero which is said to be compatible with Xbox 360 (it is listed on the official Xbox website). However, when I put the...