Xbox 360 online

Discus and support Xbox 360 online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have a very important question to ask but first let me explain to you all the situation. I have a xbox 360 and I want to play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OnayGonzalez, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. OnayGonzalez
    OnayGonzalez Guest

Xbox 360 online

Hi everyone!

I have a very important question to ask but first let me explain to you all the situation.

I have a xbox 360 and I want to play online with a player who has a xbox one. We both can send sms to each other but every time I send a Friend Request to the xbox one player, he rarely can't see my request (i am on a xbox360).

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

:)

OnayGonzalez, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. FierceNickel372 Win User

Childs Xbox 360 Online settings

I have tried to change my child's Xbox 360 online settings on parental account but it will never appear Xbox one online settings will appear but never 360
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Multiple Xbox 360 consoles, Xbox Live Gold, and parental controls

4. Chaoshouse2 Win User

I have a prepaid code for Halo: Reach and when trying to redeem the code it doesn't work.

They haven't implemented the Xbox 360 codes in on Xbox one. redeem the code on online on xbox.com or on 360.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live

If you are playing an Xbox 360 game through the Xbox One's backward compatibility feature, you are able to play it online.

While playing the Xbox 360 game online, players on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles would populate the same servers and lobbies.

As a sidenote, the Xbox 360 version of GTA V is currently NOT backward compatible with the Xbox One.
  6. OnayGonzalez Win User

Xbox 360 online

I had this issue as well when my friends switched from xbox 360 to xbox one, the one way i know to accept a friend request from xbox 360 to xbox one is to go on "xbox.com" and do it there or use the app.
    We both did. We just have to try now. I will let you know. Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.
Thema:

Xbox 360 online

1. Xbox 360 online - Similar Threads - 360 online

2. I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1: Hello, I purchased xbox live Gold today, unfortunately when I attempt to play any xbox 360 game it said "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live". I have deleted and readded the...
  3. Xbox one not allowing 360 back compat online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one not allowing 360 back compat online: Every time i play backwards compatability its saying im not online on the 360 home page thing, yet i am on xbox one. it says to do a connection test which i will and still no change will not let...
  4. Xbox 360 doesn't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't let me play online: My xbox 360 doesnt let me play online I have gold I was cinnected to Xbox live I can invite friends etc. I dont have a hard drive or accessories How do I fix this? (I was playing Minecraft...
  5. Cannot play xbox 360 games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play xbox 360 games online: Hello, ever since I got NBN and my new modem I cannot play xbox 360 games online on my xbox. Thanks Jake 2bb67641-0ab4-48cf-9f32-e9b7c8e9f39d
  6. Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S: Hi All, I need some help/advice for my son please? My son has many backward compatibility Xbox 360 games he plays online with using his Xbox One S console, all are disc used and downloaded onto...
  7. Xbox 360 online not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 online not working: Hi so when I get into my game it doesn't let me go on online for my Xbox 360 and I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it still didn't work so I don't know what else to do also I use an...
  8. MW3 Multiplayer online Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 Multiplayer online Xbox 360: Why is it taking forever to find a game on team deathmatch. I thought it was my connection, but I messaged many players and they are all confronting the same issue....
  9. Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...: I played COD:BO2 Zombies a lot over the years and last year(2019) I purchased the Xbox 360 version since Xbox One is now backwards compatible with it. The last time I was able to play was October...
  10. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...