Xbox 360 open/closen tray and turn on/off by itself

Discus and support Xbox 360 open/closen tray and turn on/off by itself in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 slim opens and closen tray and turn off and on by itself. And is beeping like i press all buttons really fast many times. It don't matter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kalle_088, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Kalle_088
    Kalle_088 Guest

My xbox 360 slim opens and closen tray and turn off and on by itself. And is beeping like i press all buttons really fast many times. It don't matter if it on or off. It is pretty old so i don't have any ensurence

:)

Kalle_088, Dec 21, 2018
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kalle,

Sorry for the issue with the console. With it being pretty old it could just be going out for good. Lets have you completely unplug the console from the console, wall, and power supply. Leave it unplugged until the light goes off on the power supply then
    plug it all back in, starting with wall, console, then power brick. After this see if it continues to have the issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Achaiah-040A6997-E54 Win User

Xbox Slim will turn off at random...

My xbox 360 slim will do something similar. It seems to beep at random times, the beep sound is the same as the eject or on/off sound. Most of the time the xbox will stay on and have no problems however sometimes it will just turn off or the disk tray will
    open. I really want to know what is causing this! Haha. If the brick is not unplugged then the xbox will turn itself on and open the disk tray by itself, also randomly. The most worrying thing for me is that it makes the noise at random in and out of game
    play and seems to be harmless except for the few times its opened the disk drive.
  4. The Shauny86 Win User

the xbox turned on by itself and opened the tray while it was off ,,,

If your console is a 360 Slim, make sure there is nothing touching the 'Open Tray' button, and give it a clean. If its an old console, obviously make sure nothing is pressing it, and consider a repair, OR Pull the front off and look for a loose connection.
  5. Haakan Win User

the xbox turned on by itself and opened the tray while it was off ,,,

If it is one of the newer consoles - you should clean the disk-tray button as greasy fingerprints can open/close the disk-tray randomly (happened to me as well).
  6. skys7 Win User

Xbox 360 slim turns itself on/off and opens/closes tray

Are you sure it´s not the power button?

Sounds like it´s stuck.

The power supply can´t turn your xbox on, it just turns it off if it overheat and such.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 open/closen tray and turn on/off by itself - Similar Threads - 360 open closen

2. Error 8C150009 occurs when opening Account Management on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8C150009 occurs when opening Account Management on Xbox 360: This error started to appear after I activated 1year Gold Subsription on newly purchased X One S a week ago. Before did not appear. Your membership part shows: Can´t list your memberships. Please...
  3. Xbox 360 discs open Blu-ray app on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 discs open Blu-ray app on Xbox One: Hello there, I’ve been searching for any solutions and it seems that is a very odd issue since I didn’t get any. The problem itself is that when I put a disc of Xbox 360 on the Xbox One, it...
  4. my xbox 360 dosen't want to read any disques and the disque player only opens when its on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 dosen't want to read any disques and the disque player only opens when its on...: I need help I've tried to do every thing that is wrote on the microsoft website but steel than my xbox 360dosen't want to read my disques and it's disque player only opens when it's on the...
  5. Original Xbox 360 Turns itself on, opens and closes disc tray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 Turns itself on, opens and closes disc tray: OK so I've had this xbox 360 from brand new, never had an issue, 2 years ago I moved into a semi detached bungalow, my controller got broken in the move so I haven't even played on it but it's...
  6. 0x8027025a WHEN OPENING MASS EFFECT 1 XBOX 360 AFTER INSTALLING ON XBOX ONE X AND DOWLOADING ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8027025a WHEN OPENING MASS EFFECT 1 XBOX 360 AFTER INSTALLING ON XBOX ONE X AND DOWLOADING ...: 0x8027025a WHEN OPENING MASS EFFECT 1 XBOX 360 AFTER INSTALLING ON XBOX ONE X AND DOWLOADING ADDON AND PINNACLE 0d30681a-41cd-4a8c-b2b1-947c01ade8ee
  7. When I insert my 360 disc, It opens blu ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I insert my 360 disc, It opens blu ray: whenever I insert my Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Xbox 360 disc, it takes me to the blu-ray app on my Xbox one. It then proceeds to say that it can’t play the disc. I’ve cleaned the disc...
  8. Minecraft 360 xbox one crashes when opening forge. Deletes all buckets and iron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 xbox one crashes when opening forge. Deletes all buckets and iron: 3 our of 4 times when using a forge it crashes the game. Then on reload all buckets and iron get deleted from my inventory. This has been going on for weeks now. Playing on a Xbox one S and Xbox...
  9. I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day: i have my xbox 360 account banned open Live using please please help me 65459549-4393-4542-9b29-2cdc95bfa492
  10. Xbox 360 slim boots me off games and says 'opening'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim boots me off games and says 'opening': My Xbox 360 slim keeps booting me off the games I'm playing and goes back to the home dashboard. Then it constantly says "opening" and the Green Dot in the middle of the power button constantly...