Xbox 360 ouderlijk toezicht [Translation-Xbox 360 parental control]

Discus and support Xbox 360 ouderlijk toezicht [Translation-Xbox 360 parental control] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ik bezit al een 7 jaar een Xbox 360. En ineens gaat deze nu om de code voor Ouderlijk Toezicht vragen. Dit heb ik nooit ingesteld. Nu heb ik... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by van Raaij, Jul 31, 2019.

1. van Raaij
    van Raaij Guest

Ik bezit al een 7 jaar een Xbox 360.

En ineens gaat deze nu om de code voor Ouderlijk Toezicht vragen.

Dit heb ik nooit ingesteld.

Nu heb ik gevonden hoe je de code kan aanpassen met een beveiligingsvraag.

Maar de vraag luidt wat/wie mijn favoriete fictieve karakter is.

Dat weet ik dus niet want dat heb ik niet.

Microsoft ik wil gebruik maken van de door mij gekochte xBox 360.

En ik wil helemaal niet dat jullie je bemoeien met mijn privacy, veiligheid of iets dergelijks.

De ouderlijke toezicht ben ik niet jullie.

Ik kan het toestel niet toevoegen aan mijn microsoft account naast de xBox One.

Je kan ook te ver gaan [Mod Removed].

Kortom ik wil dat jullie ervoor zorgen dat ik weer gebruik kan maken van mijn xbox

[Translation-I have owned an Xbox 360 for 7 years.

And all of a sudden, he is now asking for the Parental Control code.

I never set this.

Now I have found how you can adjust the code with a security question.

But the question is what / who is my favorite fictional character.

So I don't know because I don't have that.

Microsoft I want to use the xBox 360 I have purchased.

And I don't want you to interfere with my privacy, security or anything like that.

I am not your parental control.

I cannot add the device to my microsoft account in addition to the xBox One.

You can also go too far [Mod Removed].

In short, I want you to ensure that I can use my xbox again]

:)

van Raaij, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi van Raaij,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

What is the error you are getting when trying to register the device on your Microsoft account? You can reset the password online by trying the following steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at
      Devices
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

Please provide more information about what happens when trying to register the console to your Microsoft account.
  3. Xiousa Win User

Hola se me olvidó mi contraseña de control parental [Translate] Hello I forgot my parental control password

Hola!

Para restablecer los controles familiares, siga las instrucciones que se encuentran aquí

[Translate by Mod]

Hiya!

To reset the passcode for parental controls, follow the instructions found here

Edit: added hyperlink to the English translation
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox 360 Ustawienia Rodzinne [Xbox 360 Family Settings]

This page will explain how you can request that the parental controls password can be removed. If you need it translated,
    sign into this site and search for "Xbox 360 Parental Controls Reset".

Translating to Polish using bing.com/translate:

Na tej stronie wyjaśniono, w jaki sposób można zażądać usunięcia hasła kontroli rodzicielskiej. Jeśli ty potrzebować ono przetłumaczony, znak w ten umiejscowienie i zrewidować pod kątem "Xbox 360 rodzicielski władza badanie ".
  5. AftPegasus1 Win User

Olvide la contraseña del control parental de mi perfil

buenas. tengo un problema con mi xbox 360 .

CONTROL PARENTAL. a amis padres se les olvido la contraseña para poder quitar el control parental y no me deja jugar al xbox live. me podrían ayudar con ese problema por favor

[Translation-

good. I have
    a problem with
    my xbox 360.
    PARENTAL CONTROL.
    to amis parents
    you forgot the
    password to remove
    the parental control
    and not let
    me play Xbox
    live. could help
    me with this
    problem please]
  6. BuildableBus91 Win User

Quitar Control parental

hola me podrian decir como quitar control parental de xbox 360 s ya intente varias formas y no e podido

[Translation: Hello I could tell how to remove parental control xbox 360 s already try several ways and not e able
    to]
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 ouderlijk toezicht [Translation-Xbox 360 parental control] - Similar Threads - 360 ouderlijk toezicht

2. Xbox 360 sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 sign in issues: I'm trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 in time for the old Halo 3 and Reach file shares to get uploaded to the MCC on the 27th, but I'm hitting multiple errors with the 360 sign in. First I...
  3. HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?: I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 APP TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP IN MY PC. CAN ANYONE PLZZ HELP ME REGARDING THIS MATTER. 920b5c47-4337-4a28-8cd0-64dc5d2eb7af
  4. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  5. xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 profile: how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You 7d79cc40-8560-4c81-96d5-d0f4882560e0
  6. Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...: Procurei em todos os lugares mas não consigo encontrar nada... Coloquei uma senha de perfil (não a da microsoft, aquela estilo a parental, feita com os botões do controle do xbox) e acabei...
  7. Xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 service alert: Is anyone else getting a service alert. I've checked everything. The website shows everything is working yet when I test my connection and everything has been connected the only thing that's...
  8. Xbox 360 Email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Email: Hello. I've had a xbox 360 for years and i've only used it to watch youtube. The other day my brother changed the password on the router which took me down such a spiral of events that I am very,...
  9. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  10. whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav: i never played the og xbox s= i like from the xbox 360 is south park stick of truth and xbox one watch dogs hitman and hitman 2 and more f1f8a43c-22c8-40bc-972d-bade7fccf52f