Xbox 360 Payment glitches and issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 Payment glitches and issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I bought live it did a double glitch and charge me twice on the xbox live. After that I canceled the auto renew payment option and now it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RainbowDash2101, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Payment glitches and issues

Okay so I bought live it did a double glitch and charge me twice on the xbox live. After that I canceled the auto renew payment option and now it just won't let me buy any live with my card. But I can still buy like dlcs,games and stuff i just can't buy
    any more xbox live is there a reason to this?

:)

RainbowDash2101, Apr 4, 2014
  2. NozPot
    NozPot Guest
    My Account

I keep receiving xbox glitch errors when attempting to access my account on my phone, laptop and xbox 360. I cant update payment on LIVE and i get the message my account has been suspended, but it won't even let me update payment details.

NozPot, Apr 4, 2014
  3. SacredSounds
    SacredSounds Guest
    Won't let me renew my membership on dashboard or on website

i'm trying to renew my membership on the xbox website and on the xbox dashboard and it either says can't retrieve payment options (on the xbox 360) or there is a glitch on the site (on the website). i've already removed my payment options and then re-added
    my payment options to my account. Please help.

SacredSounds, Apr 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since this is a billing issue you would need to contact support directly to speak to billing department so they can help you sort it out. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Apr 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since this is a billing issue you would need to contact support directly to speak to billing department so they can help you sort it out. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

GWG Hitman Blood Money won't download to Xbox One

Quite often that payment option must be added on an Xbox 360, even adding a payment option on your Xbox One or PC will not in most cases allow you to download Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One.
    That's not quite true. I no longer own an Xbox 360, and I recently changed my payment details on my account. I can still redeem free GwG Xbox 360 games, either via my Xbox One or PC, no problem.

What is true, is that a payment method is a mandatory requirement if you try to obtain such games with an Xbox One or a PC.

If you have an Xbox 360 however, no payment option is required to redeem these games via that console. I don't know why this is the case, my best guess is that it's a left over glitch or unfortunate quirk of Microsoft switching from MS points to a currency
    based system.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't buy backwards compatible games

Hi, the link below should shed some light onto your issue.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...s/troubleshoot-xbox360-marketplace-purchasing

Please take note of this section on the link

I added a payment option to my account at account.microsoft.com or on my Xbox One console, but I don't see the payment option when I try to purchase.

If you don't see the payment option when you try to make a purchase, you need to add
    the payment option on your Xbox 360 console

So the only way to get past your issue would be to add your payment option on an Xbox 360 console, not ideal but if you have a friend who has a 360 or know someone who has a 360 then you could download your
    profile to that 360, add the payment option, remove your profile after adding the payment option and you should then be able to purchase backwards compatible titles on your Xbox One.
  8. rileyb22broncos Win User

Won't let me buy a game?

Hey, my account is in the USA, and I live in the USA. My account is on Adult settings. I talked with support and they said that it was a glitch with their servers, and that sometimes it doesn't let people get Xbox 360 games with the Xbox One. All my payment
    methods are accurate.
  9. Caninese Win User

Problem with Xbox Live Gold Membership Renewal

I am having the same issue whenever I attempt to manage my payment methods, says there is a "glitch in the system." Very frustrating.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Payment glitches and issues - Similar Threads - 360 Payment glitches

2. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  3. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  4. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  5. xbox 360 자동결제된 내역을 취소하고 싶습니다. (I want to cancel my Xbox 360 automatic payments.)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox 360 자동결제된 내역을 취소하고 싶습니다. (I want to cancel my Xbox 360 automatic payments.): 2월 25일 구독으로인하여 gold 멤버쉽이 자동결 되었으나 gold 멤버쉽으로 용되지않았 결 된 건을 승인취소하 싶습니다. 어떻게 해야 까요? [Translation] Due to the February 25th subscription, the Gold membership has been automatically paid, but the...
  6. 360 original games and payments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 original games and payments: Hello this is my first and only xbox console I ever owned the Xbox account came from the old and now defunct games for windows live service. So the problem I have here is that I want to get conker...
  7. 8C150009 error code on Xbox 360 when attempting to remove a payment method

in XBoX Accessibility
    8C150009 error code on Xbox 360 when attempting to remove a payment method: I just wanted to change my region I have to remove expired payment methods but it shows this error code 2bf982e7-6fb2-4e16-93a0-2517f806ca68
  8. Trying to purchase a 360 game on xbox one which results in my payment methods not being ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase a 360 game on xbox one which results in my payment methods not being ...: Trying to purchase Fallout New Vegas from the store on my Xbox one console and xbox.com but both methods result in: "You have no valid payment options on file. Microsoft Account Balances cannot be...
  9. Payment Method - Buying 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment Method - Buying 360 Games: Hi, Ever since I bought my xbox one back in 2016, for some unknown reason, every time I try to buy a 360 digital game it doesn't allow me unless I had some kind of payment method that worked on...
  10. I resolved the "no payment method on file" 360 backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I resolved the "no payment method on file" 360 backwards compatibility: ok I'll keep this brief. I have never owned a 360 and was an early adopter for the program on my xbox one. After a big update I could never download a 360 game and told me I had no valid payment...