Xbox 360 power adapter for Canada

Discus and support Xbox 360 power adapter for Canada in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I bought xbox 360 from UK and now moved to Canada. I am looking to buy original power adapter so that I can use the xbox 360 in Canada. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rubalxbox, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Rubalxbox
    Rubalxbox Guest

Hi,

I bought xbox 360 from UK and now moved to Canada. I am looking to buy original power adapter so that I can use the xbox 360 in Canada. How do I buy the same from Microsoft store?

:)

Rubalxbox, Feb 16, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

They're still EB Games up in Canada? All started to go wrong when they re-branded them all down here south of the border.
  3. choppyseize Win User

EB games might have some in the back if you ask around. They sell 360 consoles and accessories.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

I think you will not find it with Microsoft, but with some electronics vendor
  6. Boombaa Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 power adapter for Canada - Similar Threads - 360 power adapter

2. Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor: Where can I find a Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor? 351c8f5c-e0dd-487e-bedb-7eb002be98e3
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 wireless adapter power surge

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 wireless adapter power surge: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 wireless adapter power surge So I always leave my wireless adapter plugged into my Pc but now every time I try to plug it in it gives me your device is exceeding...
  4. Xbox 360 power adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 power adapter: I bought my xbox360 in 2015 in USA. I have moved to Shanghai, China. The power adapter which I have works only for the USA (100-127V). Where and how can I get a power adapter ( 220-240V) for my...
  5. How can I extend power cable from AC adapter to XBOX ONE and 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I extend power cable from AC adapter to XBOX ONE and 360?: I am trying to extend my XBOX ONE and 360 power cord between the AC adapter box and the consoles. I would like to use a plug in extender for both. I could always cut the cord and extend the cables...
  6. Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?: Hi, Apologies for posting this silly question here. I could not find power adapter for Xbox 360 S anywhere on the store. I tried contacting support via chat/call and the form on that page was...
  7. How you guys think about the xbox 360 power supply adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How you guys think about the xbox 360 power supply adapter: So I am newbie and i have been checking out xbox and i am so pretty glad to join one of the most professional and influenced discussion group,i need to take anybody's honest review,that's why i...
  8. Power Adapter for Xbox 360 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Adapter for Xbox 360 Console: Hello, I am looking for a power adapter for my xboz 360 console. Is it still available to be purchased ? How much would that cost and from where to buy it. Kindly suggest. Thanks Dipal...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel: Power Adapter Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel: Power Adapter Question: I recently came across a used Xbox 360 Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel. I checked the model, and it doesn't appear to be a part of the recall that happened awhile back. My question is...
  10. XBOX 360 power adapter in india

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 power adapter in india: Hi I have purchased Xbox 360 in USA in November 2013. I am recently related to India. Can I get the India Power adapter by exchanging the US power adapter for free as the device is still under...