xbox 360 power brick

Discus and support xbox 360 power brick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just bought a xbox 360 holiday bundle from america and the power brick was 110v and here in asia theres only 220v and the 110v power brick burned now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by beso2004l, Jul 30, 2019.

1. beso2004l
    beso2004l Guest

xbox 360 power brick

i just bought a xbox 360 holiday bundle from america and the power brick was 110v and here in asia theres only 220v and the 110v power brick burned now if i buy a new 220v power brick and plug it into a 110v console will it work? or my console will be
    the one that burn this time

:)

beso2004l, Jul 30, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Moved to a 220v region with a 110v Xbox 360, what now?

All power bricks are compatible with all xbox 360s. Just buy a new power brick from the country you live in.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

XBOX 360 Power Brick, Can Xbox Jasper use a 203 watts

Yes. Power bricks are forward-compatible. The oldest bricks can be used to power the final generation of original 360 console.

360 S uses a new power brick design. It's not directly backwards compatible with original 360 systems.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox one power brick

All Xbox 360 power bricks have fans. They vary in the noise made. I would expect the Xbox One power bricks to be the same. I've had noisy fans in 360 power bricks and I've had silent fans. Luck of the draw.

If it's really annoying, I would pack the whole thing up and exchange it at your retailer for another unit.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Xbox 360S power brick fan/whirring

Does the power brick out put match your xbox 360's input?

If the power bricks output is too low it will have to work harder to supply the power, make sure they both match
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

RROD with an orange power light

Just an FYI: Your Xbox 360 is experiencing a "Power Failure". This can be caused by something not being plugged in all the way, something wrong with the power brick, or something inside your Xbox is fried. If trying another power brick, a different power
    outlet in your house, or just making sure all the cords are firmly plugged in, does not work, then your Xbox 360 and/or Power brick is in need of repair. If you live in North America: Call 1-800-4MYXBOX
Thema:

xbox 360 power brick

1. xbox 360 power brick - Similar Threads - 360 power brick

2. XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED: When I try to turn on my xbox 360 it makes a beep and the power brick turns red immediately, i already checked all the USB port but they seem to be ok there is nothing wrong with them, I trie...
  3. The Red Light In Power Brick 360 Help ! [Video]

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Red Light In Power Brick 360 Help ! [Video]: Hi Everyone I have a probleme on xbox 360 console The Power Brick light still red and the console goes off immediately after clicking on the power button Video : https://youtu.be/LVHivbuGNGI...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick doesn't power for more than 15min, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick doesn't power for more than 15min, what do I do?: My boyfriend gave me his Xbox 360 Slim, the power brick (one specific power brick, I own 3) it only powers for 15 minutes then powers itself off then turning off the console. The power brick turns...
  5. Xbox 360 original white xenon Power Brick red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 original white xenon Power Brick red light: Sorry I originally put this in the Ireland topic but I don't think it will get answered there. I gave my brother my original white xbox 360 a couple of years ago as I bought a slim and wanted...
  6. Xbox 360 original white xenon Power Brick red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 original white xenon Power Brick red light: I gave my brother my original white xbox 360 a couple of years ago as I bought a slim and wanted to see my old 360 being used rather than broke in a box. I actually had it repaired before I...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim Power Adaptor Brick (SG)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Power Adaptor Brick (SG): Hi there My Xbox Slim's power adaptor is dead ( no light at all) and I have already tried unplugging and plugging in back the cable out from power outlet and Xbox. Is there any official...
  8. Xbox 360 power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 power brick: My Xbox 360 keeps rebooting whenever I turn it off and when it does turn on there is no indication on the console showing that there is power. could you please help me out, i believe this issue...
  9. xbox 360 power brick green light on when not connected to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 power brick green light on when not connected to xbox: my xbox 360 S Slim power brick light is green when i plug in the power cord even when the power brick cord is not attached to the xbox and when i try & turn the xbox on the power light comes on...
  10. Is it safe to use an Xbox 360 Original AC Cord in a Xbox 360 S Power Brick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to use an Xbox 360 Original AC Cord in a Xbox 360 S Power Brick?: I just bought a used Xbox 360 S 250GB, but it does not have the AC cord to go with the Power Brick. Is it possible to use my old AC cord with the three prongs as a temporary solution until I get a...