Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

Discus and support Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Battlefield 3 and i was sent into the downloading update screen. It did everything it normally would do but this time when it turned on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OC Ghost Hunter, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

I was playing Battlefield 3 and i was sent into the downloading update screen. It did everything it normally would do but this time when it turned on and downloaded the update it said "update failed. A system update is required to sign in to Xbox live, but
    the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit www.Xbox.com/support". Please help!

:)

OC Ghost Hunter, Apr 21, 2015
  2. FabioDaniel11, Apr 21, 2015
  3. error code c000-0185

C000-0185 : update failed to download to your Xbox 360 console

How to Update Your Xbox 360

Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console

FabioDaniel11, Apr 21, 2015
  4. Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

I need help Xbox answer me your messing my Xbox up fix it now I'm a preview beta tester and your update has kicked me offline and won't let me connect cause apparently there isn't an update out yet every time I try to sign in it says I need an update but
    there is no update FIX IT

LunchboxLandman, Apr 21, 2015
  5. And why don't you have a phone number anymore bunch of neckbeards

6. I'm getting *** I pay way to much money for this *** service

7. Bryan L J.
    Bryan L J. Guest
    have the same issue dude we just have to wait give it about 2-10 days.

Bryan L J., Apr 21, 2015
  8. Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

And this is my entertainment I don't have cable I use Hulu and Netflix

9. Bryan L J.
    Bryan L J. Guest
    mine got fixed. ask the support rep how to delete the update and re download it. also mention you are in the preview program.

Bryan L J., Apr 21, 2015
  10. How? I'm in the preview program and support couldn't figure out what is wrong except that it has something to do with the preview program. did the delete update thing and still didn't work

KingRabbit LXXV, Apr 21, 2015
  11. SmhartyAss
    SmhartyAss Guest
    I'm having the same issue.. I switched to a different account and tho it wont download anything it did allow me to sign in and use netflix.. My main account wont sign into live at all.. That's the account I accepted the preview update on and now wish I would
    have declined..

SmhartyAss, Apr 21, 2015
  12. pre10d064
    pre10d064 Guest
    I have deleted the update and tried to download it again, still not working... somehow I got disconnected from my chat....

pre10d064, Apr 21, 2015
  13. Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

Has anyone found out when they will fix this?

XZom6i3Slay3rX, Apr 21, 2015
  14. pre10d064
    pre10d064 Guest
    The last chat rep I spoke with said within the hour and that was 3 hours ago

pre10d064, Apr 21, 2015
  15. Raiga Shogun
    Raiga Shogun Guest
    Hello to all

I will explain how to fix it.

1) After you stop the message show all time go to System

2) Select Storage

3) Now in Storage window you press LB,RB,LB,RB,X.

4) A new message for you will show "There a update inside of xbox and will be deleted....... bla bla bla"

5) Click in Yes the Xbox console will restart and download again the update.

* Any update trouble repeat the procedure 1 .

** In my case works and some time after done the update the error messge could be show but you can force a connection with server, and will connect.

bye

Raiga Shogun, Apr 21, 2015
Thema:

Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

1. Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed - Similar Threads - 360 Preview Update

2. Preview build broke Xbox 360 emulation

in XboX Insiders
    Preview build broke Xbox 360 emulation: Bro? I am in the preview program. It's a pretty new issue, it started with the last alpha ring. Stop deleting posts and read them. Or have a small ineffective sub reddit. Wtf? submitted by...
  3. I think the last preview broke 360 online.

in XboX Insiders
    I think the last preview broke 360 online.: Sorry for everything I'm on mobile and in a hurry. I dusted off my Xbox 360 S with the 250gb. I updated it and found some good controllers. Cleaned everything all up. Decided to download MW3 to...
  4. 360 games in Xbox Game Streaming (preview)

in XboX Insiders
    360 games in Xbox Game Streaming (preview): Any ideas on when the original Xbox and Xbox 360 games will be available on Xbox Game Streaming? submitted by /u/Rakhun [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 360 Preview Program

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 Preview Program: My console is enabled for the preview program. It says on the Customer Support menu: Where do I go for help? Preview Program support: Please visit the Xbox 360 Update Preview Support forums at...
  6. Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update: I received an email this evening which stated I was invited to "Preview the newest Xbox 360 update !". Instructions state, "To join the program, go to Account Settings and select 'Xbox 360...
  7. Become Preview member with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Become Preview member with Xbox 360: I reckon it would pretty cool to become a preview member if you had an xbox 360 because i haven't had enough money to get an xbox one and i really support microsoft and i want to get the latest...
  8. My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. live support says its the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. live support says its the preview program: My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. The system reads every other type of disc. Ive done all the troubleshooting multiple times. The problem began September 17th and ive called at least...
  9. i have recently upgraded to xbox one and i used to be in the preview on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have recently upgraded to xbox one and i used to be in the preview on 360: i need a invite sent to me for the preview. i just upgraded to xbox 1, 550e2d07-4415-4224-a6f4-69e4e60268f4
  10. Xbox 360 died after Early Update Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 died after Early Update Preview: I registered for the early update preview and once complete, the Xbox 360 shut off and will not come back on. I have tried to get in contact with someone multiple times this past week about this...